Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 6. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Now is a very good time to buy crypto currency. I think that the courses of all crypto currency in 2018 will grow at least 2-3 times. Good luck
Activity: 82
August 15, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
Holding is a great option. As we predicted the market is started to getting up and the investors who held their money are now relieved a bit that good news are coming.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
many factors that affect prices. news out there that makes prices go up and down. various speculations that intentionally or not, make prices unstable. and also many who sell their coins. it takes time for the price to rise again, and we just wait for what will happen later.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 15, 2018, 09:44:45 AM
Most of the people are selling their coins because the price now are dump. But I believe if we hold our coins the price will go up.

More people to hold as soon as possible we see the price go up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:41:22 AM
I think holding is the way to go. The market will bounce back. Crypto is the future, I don't think it's even debatable.
Good things happen to those who hodl crypto  Wink

This method will save you later when the price rises again and produces a good profit for you.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
I think so too. I am still wait for a better signal of the market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
August 15, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
I think holding is the way to go. The market will bounce back. Crypto is the future, I don't think it's even debatable.
Good things happen to those who hodl crypto  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
I figure the cost will go up in light of the fact that the cryptographic money has achieved a similar contention today, the distance. It is additionally normally reflected in the high points and low points of the particular cash costs. The digital money spoken to by Bitcoin has essentially breezed through the trial of the market amid its improvement in the previous ten years, and is presently keeping an eye on a specific level of soundness in the market cash esteem.
Dumps and jumps are really normal to happen here in crypto. And I agree that every time there is a downfall of prices.. Just stay calm and wait until the market prices will go up and it's the right time to sell your coins/tokens if you have reached your expected and wanted prices.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
that's better for now. because with us holding until the market becomes stable, the profit that we will get is large and the price of the coin will surely increase continuously
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
I would advise everyone to hold cryptocurrencies now. Correction in the market lasted longer than expected. But this is not an excuse to sell coins now at a ridiculous price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
I figure the cost will go up in light of the fact that the cryptographic money has achieved a similar contention today, the distance. It is additionally normally reflected in the high points and low points of the particular cash costs. The digital money spoken to by Bitcoin has essentially breezed through the trial of the market amid its improvement in the previous ten years, and is presently keeping an eye on a specific level of soundness in the market cash esteem.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
I misunderstood the relationship, or did you say that if you hold a coin, then its price will rise? It seems to me that such a strategy can not work during a bearish trend. Because of the simple holding, the price will not grow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
It was a good lesson for me that people are greed and they hold their tokens even after reaching 1 trillion market cap.
 Now cap is 5 times less and they are afraid  buying crypto and sell in loss.
Activity: 173
August 15, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
Prices will go up in all of variants of the future development and current holding will save your money, I agree here with other members. So when your losses are minimized, I think you will be quite happy to get money with their lowest risk and good anount of benefit there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
For some people, holding seems to be too simple a tactic, but it's actually the most effective and profitable. The cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable and there is no one who will constantly trade with a profit, therefore long time holding is the best choice for investors in the cryptocurrency. Be patient and after a while the prices will go up.
Activity: 95
August 15, 2018, 05:20:21 AM
Of course yes, holding is the key, despite patience. It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold your digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than lavisly  your assets then loss a lot in the processing.
Activity: 191
August 15, 2018, 04:57:20 AM
Yes, of course, I also still convinced that the market will go back up again. Like a lot of people are predicting that the coins later in December, the price of the coin will soar. And this year looks like it will not be the same as last year although prices all rose.
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
Deciding on crypto investment must be accompanied by confidence and about how the results will be. crypto prices quickly change and it's hard to predict I don't know which coin will hit the high price or which coin will sink.
Activity: 38
August 15, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
Of course, cryptos cannot grow as much as in late 2017. But I am confident that the price of cryptos will grow sharply in the near future. Because Cryptos is a new technology in the world, it is very convenient to keep money and transfer money.
Activity: 153
August 15, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
yes, they will start their increasing so soon and will be raising till the 2020, when there will be the most profitable year of for people who are holding.
Pages:
Jump to: