Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 4. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
Holding coin is a wise choice I think. The price will rise very soon. Then you can get good profit. So wait for a little more time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:21:16 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

There are many reasons why value of coins are dropping right now, maybe one of the reasons is that there is a FUD currently happening and holders of Bitcoin are rushing and selling huge quatities of it. There is also a reason that maybe there are organizations and companies that are manipulating the market.
Or maybe this is just normal every year. we'll never be so sure what is the real reason behind it. We can only hope that we see changes in the market for the next few months.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
The current situation of market is not good. But this bad situation will not last for long. Price will rise up and the improvement has started. In recent future the price will high enough to get good profit.
Activity: 97
August 17, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
I don't think that if we all keep the coins, the price will go up. There are many factors that somehow will affect the rise or fall in prices. I am glad that at least the dollar is not tied to cryptocurrency. Otherwise, we would soon see the collapse of all currencies together with the dollar. The news background has an impact on the cryptocurrency rate. The media are adding fuel to the fire with their often unsubstantiated reports.
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Of course, that is true. But it is only true for truly potential projects and good teams. If you want that to happen to you, you should learn the experience to choose those good ICO. You should not invest in projects based on rumors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
The price can go to the top but not soon. If you have the patience and you are willing to wait a few months or years, then you can buy coins for long-term storage now.
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 06:05:56 AM
Yes, holding is best option and the market will go up for sure. Then you will get your desired profit even you may get better profit than your expectation.
Activity: 114
August 17, 2018, 05:32:21 AM
Now is a very good time to buy crypto currency. I think that the courses of all crypto currency in 2018 will grow at least 2-3 times. Good luck

Yes right, I am always confident and optimistic that the market will soon recover, buying now is the right decision to make us get a big profit, and I'm happy because today the price of crypto shows a sign of recovery.
Of course we must always be optimistic that the crypto market will surely recover,
and indeed with the falling coin price we must be able to use it by buying it,
and that way the benefits we will get will be large
optimistic is something good but you also have to be careful when trading because the greater the profit, the greater the risk of losing, keep monitoring the assets you have, to avoid losing
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
Now is a very good time to buy crypto currency. I think that the courses of all crypto currency in 2018 will grow at least 2-3 times. Good luck

Yes right, I am always confident and optimistic that the market will soon recover, buying now is the right decision to make us get a big profit, and I'm happy because today the price of crypto shows a sign of recovery.
Of course we must always be optimistic that the crypto market will surely recover,
and indeed with the falling coin price we must be able to use it by buying it,
and that way the benefits we will get will be large
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
Some coins will not survive the discount period. Better you should do your own research on the coins you have because each currency is different.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
That depends on the potential elements of those ICOs. If you feel really potential, you should sell. You should only keep these ICOs really going to thrive in the near future. Long-term trading is still the best approach.

What is your potential? In my understanding of the potential, this is what connects the project, or rather the idea of ​​the project with its implementation and relevance to the community, but since now we see a global decline in interest in crypto-currencies, it's hard for me to talk about the opposite
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
I'm also not sure that hold and prices will increase. But if you have chosen to be a good ICO, you should trade long term. If you feel the ICO which you are investing in feels bad, you should give up and sell 70%.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
I think that hold for the long-term and reap the heavy profit is the right strategy in crypto market. You need to be able to find very strong crypto projects, and then this strategy will bring an excellent result.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
I am also expecting you, I think holding the price will increase again, so now I buy more and hold them until the end of this year, the price of the coin will increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
just waiting!
for more money to be received
you'll always be in the market for you to know when to sell altcoins and be smart for not losing money.
and we have to approach trading strategies so we can get more money.

Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
I don't think that most people will choose to hold the altcoin without making any transactions. Even the tokens earned through the bounty mission are now bleeding because of market trends!
Activity: 23
August 17, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
That depends on the potential elements of those ICOs. If you feel really potential, you should sell. You should only keep these ICOs really going to thrive in the near future. Long-term trading is still the best approach.
Activity: 139
August 17, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
For me, it's actually very hard to think we will the wonders just as it happened last December. Thou, I also had to think that nobody expected what happened back then. Alas! It happened. Hence, I remain optimistic for a better time out this season also.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
I think bitcoin is going down to end its downtrend and start a new cycle, the market will start a new cycle soon but going up or down is unpredictable Smiley) Sharks are taking our money away, so don't trade in this period of time, waiting is happiness !
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: