Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 5. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 17, 2018, 03:02:06 AM
I just watch news and news, everyone is growing under the Cryptos market. I believe the price of Cryptos will rise sharply in the coming years. Now is the time to invest.

You are correct their mate. As I see the graphs, everyone is now slowly climbing. And my total amounts of funds in USD is slowly rising. Hope this is the moment for Cryptocurrencies to hit new heights.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:02:00 AM
Well it is very important to known that when holding a token or a coin it is not a guarantee that it will go up, you must have to do a good look into the market and observer well always put your ears to the ground and know what is going on then probably you will be able to predict
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 17, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
I think if we can hold our coin it will really help the market to recover quickly but if investors and bounty hunters continue to panic dump it won't help the price will continue to drop
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
I just watch news and news, everyone is growing under the Cryptos market. I believe the price of Cryptos will rise sharply in the coming years. Now is the time to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
If you will, keep your coins for several years, then there is a small chance that you will get excellent profits, but the projects that issued these coins should be very good.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:25:39 AM
I used to assume that only hold can bring me profit , but now I have moved to day trading ... and I really like
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 05:41:46 PM
I also prefer to hodl. I don't have required skills for trading and also i don't want to sell my coins. So hodl is the only choice Smiley
Activity: 132
August 16, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
I think that nothing should ever grow. That is, there should always be a fall after growth. I think that nothing should happen, just people will get tired from falling as well as tired of endless growth and bulls will prevail in the market. After the trend is replaced, not experienced investors, taxi drivers and so on will connect ... and then the market will be very fast
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
Nothing depends on us. If we assume that the cryptocurrency market is being manipulated by whales, we can expect anything. So just wait when everything starts to grow and do not look at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 04:13:44 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Yes, when you hold promising coins for a long term and if these coins develop, then the price for these coins grows significantly.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
Yes crypto is always like this around the end of summer, hang in there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
I think the crypto currency will grow in the near future. The holding has a tendency to get hold of any coin .
Not necessarily if we hold bitcoin prices will rise, sometimes even cheaper prices. Therefore the holders must have a strong mentality and must be patient when the crypto price trend continues to fall.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
I think the crypto currency will grow in the near future. The holding has a tendency to get hold of any coin .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Crypto charges should rise once more if many people buy Cryptocurrency and flow into effective issues that flourish in the public. this will force Cryptocurrency rate will increase.
Activity: 253
August 16, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
the purpose of actual hodling indeed to wait until the price is going up. And if you hodl, but you are selling when prices continue to go down, then it is useless waste of time to hodl. Thus, usually, and then hodling coin price would go up.
Activity: 40
August 16, 2018, 02:44:23 AM
It is hard to discuss the entire market when all is said in done, yet even in these troublesome circumstances for the grave there are a few coins that keep as yet encouraging. I imagine that among them is NEO.
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
In my opinion, if most of people try to hold cryptocurrencies for a long time, it would pull the price up because the demand is lager than the supply. But its not at all, price also get effect from the market and the team behind. If the developer is not good enough and the market is going down all of time like the crypto market recently, its price would be affected.
Activity: 60
August 15, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
Price grow eventually.  The most important thing is not to miss out when this growth happens.You can imagine people that sole their bitcoin for a penny in bitcoin early days.
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
yes. we are agree with your says. only waiting and Holding. the light will be Coming.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
Current prices are difficult to predict and there are so many factors that cause prices to fall and we have to keep up with the development, if prices go up soon we may just sell them and now we can buy because prices are decreasing
Pages:
Jump to: