Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 27. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
Yes, with holding the price will go up but don't hold to long because sometimes we want to get highest profit with hope that the price will always goes up. But, the fact it won't and got dumped suddenly. So, I mean don't be greedy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
whales do not want the market to improve right now.they will fix the market when they want.economic problems in the world also affected crypto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
Many times in the history of the coin you might have seen that there is a coin  which has a history in which there are one spike and the rest of the history of the coins made the of-of continuous downtrend

Bad alts tend to do that so it's always best to sell some of your rising coins just in case if you're not certain that it's a good one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Many times in the history of the coin you might have seen that there is a coin  which has a history in which there are one spike and the rest of the history of the coins made the of-of continuous downtrend
Activity: 80
July 29, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
We, holders, don't even know when will the market recover fully, but the strategy is to hold as long as you can because if you sell too early you would loose your rewards, it is that simple.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 03:33:40 PM
Yes, prices should rise steadily, and only the government of many countries can influence this, and only by adopting a single solution to regulate crypto-currencies. Then investors will have greater confidence in this market segment.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 02:11:00 PM
It is not certain, that all the prices will go up 100%. Some of the tokens are having only bad and sad future Smiley and if you will be continuing holding them, it will just decline to 0.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
In most cases, yes, the price of coins will grow, especially when the market begins to recover.  And I advise you not to panic and not to sell coins now.
Activity: 336
July 29, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think the market will rise again, nothing is impossible in the world of crypto currency, surely the coin will rise by itself, hold it, until your investment really gives you a profit
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
It depends on what coin you invest you should choose a potential coin to invest so that it is more profitable in holding for a long term.
Yes, it all depends on the coins you invested in.  If the coin has a good potential, then the price of this coin will necessarily grow in the future.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
It relies upon what coins do you have. Hold the coins which can possibly develop in light of the fact that I encountered to hold yet the cost turned out very poorly.
Activity: 476
July 29, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
It depends on what coin you invest you should choose a potential coin to invest so that it is more profitable in holding for a long term.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
yes prices are rising and it will be good to hold on a bit and then sell and yes it might be and might not be possible at the same time for btc to hit all time high
Activity: 183
July 29, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
Yes, in the future the price of good coins will only grow and it is therefore better now to invest in cheap promising coins.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 05:42:30 AM
I strongly believe crypto currency and bitcoin price will go up soon, I am holding all my coins until reached my expected price level, I think don't sell your coin now, be patience sure the price will go up again, the current market situation is very for bitcoin and crypto currency.when more investors will involve the price will go up and all altcoin price will fly,we cant predict the price for bitcoin and my opinion to hold your coins until reached your benefit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
The price of a coin goes up when demand outstrips supply.

When there are more buyers than sellers, the coins get bought out and then sellers can ask for more money, and people will still buy.

Basic supply and demand.

There is no more big money coming into crypto, at the moment.

The crypto markets will go back up when more big money comes into the crypto eco system.

I can see a few of the biggest ways this will happen:

1. Dividend paying tokens based on real business profits
2. Real estate being tokenized on the blockchain
3. The last 2 Years ICO projects reaching completion, and bringing in new users and transactions outside of crypto users
4. Shitcoins will disappear, allowing good projects to achieve higher marketcaps
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:09:15 AM
we do not know and bitcoin prices are hard to predict, anything can happen and maybe bitcoin prices will hit a high price like late 2017 and with a hold will not make you lose
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
in recent months, the price has been falling from whales that are in this market. they artificially reduced prices. now, when the wave of negative news left the market, most of the crypto-currency has increased in price. as predicted by the end of the summer bitcoin prices will exceed$9000.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 07:36:33 PM
Many investors and traders bought altcoins at high prices when prices were up and are now forced to hold as price is down. I believe price will rise again for solid altcoins with active development. Also these projects can see fresh money being invested into them to make it rise again.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
If you are hold your coin for long term price will go up in future.When price are increase.No one goes out of the market.At that time it is helpful to buy new coin that give more profit.In cryptoworld prices can change any time and people can earn more profit.

I agree that nobody should leave the rising market. If your coin is going up then just hodl and sell when you're ready.
Pages:
Jump to: