Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 26. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 02:01:57 PM
Yes just hold we are all holder here just wait and we win right now the market is so red its so sad but i know in the next few months all of our coins will going up
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
 this year might be the bearish year for the top cryptocurrency unless there is a sudden and continued surge of price in the second half of this year. If you still believe in your coins then just hold it and wait for its recovery.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
I did not sell anything in the falling market, even bought a little, because the prices in any case to return to their original levels, and perhaps even higher. So the best thing to do if we want to be profitable is to hold and wait until the market recovers
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
Cryptocurrency represented by Bitcoin has basically passed the test of the market during its development in the past ten years, and is now tending to a certain degree of stability in the market currency value.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
Yes definitely it can go up soon even it has no sign of starting to increase but better to hold and wait until it increase this coming months to earn better amount of profit that we want in this year. Just like other investors who are pro here they are also waiting for the increase of their investments nut if you need it you better decide of your own way to make a better choice to yourself.
Activity: 142
July 31, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

to me i don't believe holding will make the market grow up, see one thing in market is that the more the trade the more the change in 24hrs and the more the price grows. so if everyone decides to hold how will the market volume changes and grow for you to make your gain or profits. so i don't believe on holding, as long as cryptocurrency is concern sell and buy or buy and sell to keeps the market constant growth and mooning

thanks.
Activity: 518
July 31, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
That can be a factor of having a market price spike of a certain crypto especially bitcoin. Once you hold your cryptocurrency, it will give a stable market price in which new investors will buy it at its present price that will cause a spike when more investors are pouring in their money.
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
After a while, you will see that all these falls were not significant compared to how prices grew during the period of a year or two years. Such questions are raised very often in this forum, you just need to read other topics and answers of forum participants in them.
Activity: 350
July 30, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
Nobody knows what will happen in the future. But the Cryptocurrency has not yet fully realized its potential.
Activity: 845
July 30, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
I'm sure so, with holding then we have a chance to get big profit so we get recovery soon, thing we can do is to be patient because market soon improve.
Activity: 476
July 30, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
It all depends on what kind of coins you hold.  But usually if the coins are good, then the price in the future for these coins also grows.
yku can try this startegy or any other  theree area lot of ways using which ypu can work in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 476
July 30, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
this is a nice startegy, you can hold and then see if the price goes up sell immeditely, yku can make good mkney on this
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
It all depends on what kind of coins you hold.  But usually if the coins are good, then the price in the future for these coins also grows.
Activity: 658
July 30, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
Holding is always awesome option. But the most important issue is how long you need to say hodl. Sometimes you have to wait for years. investors become tired and sell at such times.
Be patience and hodl till see green days Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:14:07 PM
Holding is a big part of making money from cryptocurrencies as an investor. If you are not trading then holding your coins is the next option for you. Just like the prices couldn't stay up forever and started dipping, the same way the prices of the coins cannot stay down forever. It might take some time but the prices will definitely recover and start going back up again, just be patient.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 29, 2018, 10:05:47 PM
Basically true because if we just think of it that all people holding their cryptos then their will be no decrease of the demand which will cause the price to stay stagnant or increase a little. Let's not forget that cryptocurrencie's value is based on the demand of the people which is why selling your crypto means a decrease of demand that causes the value of crypto to fall down.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 29, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
I strongly believe crypto currency and bitcoin price will go up soon, I am holding all my coins until reached my expected price level, I think don't sell your coin now, be patience sure the price will go up again, the current market situation is very for bitcoin and crypto currency.when more investors will involve the price will go up and all altcoin price will fly,we cant predict the price for bitcoin and my opinion to hold your coins until reached your benefit.
I'm glad there are some people who are still optimistic about crypto because I see some people are starting to hesitate just because the price is down including me, I admit I'm hesitant about the future of crypto but it happens because my knowledge of crypto is less widespread
but now I have no doubt I realize the crypto is not seen only from its current price but its potential in the future
Activity: 406
July 29, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Buying will make the price or value increase, and when you sell, that's the time where it will decrease or go down. So, i suggest to you to sell when the price is high, but sometimes it really takes time in waiting for the price to go up, but it's worth it because it is very profitable in the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 29, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
last December in contrast to other times. Although crypto is going up but will not be like that time. It could be just to reach it again but will take a long time to be able to achieve this. the hold is indeed a good way out of this and takes a lot of people. but it must also always viewed the situation in order to hold this could produce.
Activity: 202
July 29, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
Yes that is the absolute truth, the more people hold the more the price will go up, but some do not understand this philosophy they always panic and dump their tokens which makes it more worse and cause decline in the market.
The more you hold, the more the value will increases.
Pages:
Jump to: