Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 50. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:18:27 AM
If you hold promising coins, then the price will start to rise when the market recovers.  And it will most likely be in a couple of months.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
I believe that now the stock exchange is in a correction, so a strong growth of coins should not be expected so far. A sharp increase is possible if large speculators decide to set a bullish trend again.
Activity: 138
July 05, 2018, 12:38:35 PM
Already, the price of coins starts to grow and if you hold promising coins, the price will grow on these coins.
Activity: 132
July 05, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
If you want to get more profit, it would be nice if you hold it, because the price of coins now again dropped dramatically. If you want to sell it, just wait until the price starts to stabilize again. But from the previous year coin prices had experienced a drastic decline. But I'm sure it's only temporary, in the future bitcoin prices will soar, and people are holding it now and selling it when bitcoin prices stabilize back, I'm sure they will experience success.
Activity: 22
July 05, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
I think that market pump is expected in the nearest few months. Correction was too long and new trend should be started. Cripto whales can't push market down too long time
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
Yes, I really agree with you. That is the right strategy to do right now. Hold all the coins we have, minimize the sale at a low price, if not really in an urgent situation. Make sure you are on the right coin, which has the potential and prospects for a reliable development. Then, continue to be optimistic, that the market will again recover its price and create a new record.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
Nowadays, we can't deny the fact that holding is the best way to do and wait for the price to rise up again in order to sell of the coins we were holding and earn profit through it. A lot of investors is waiting patiently to increase the vaues of the coins and even bitcoin. Patience is a virtue and the key in order to have  successful strategy in this kind of investment and it is our really need when it comes to holding. Always remember that don’t sell if the coins is in low prices because you can lose a big money if you sell it already. Always remember that there is a great future when it comes to the altcoins that we are holding and never loose hope to overcome this kind of situation.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 04, 2018, 07:31:48 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Holding and waiting until the price will go up is the best strategy to became very profitable here in crypto and holding is really effective because we are just keepung our coin and when many people buy again the prices of the coins we own can pump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:28:52 PM
Maybe it will return to the market will increase again as December last year. Everyone should hold their pennies. Do not sell them now because the prices are very low. But that does not mean that you wait until December when the price is high when you sell at that time. It's fast!
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:20:01 PM
Market on crypto always volatile and its very high movement. I think market will recover again because many new investor will entering market with billions of funds. Many altcoin have good project, so its better to hold investment for long term.
I think so for the current market conditions it is better to hold the coins for the long term only. yes a lot of altcoin that has excellent potential for the future and later will many new investors who begin to invest into the coins. we wait for the time for all to return to normal again and all prices in the market will increase significantly again, it would be nice to hold the coins for long term that has good potential only.
Activity: 138
July 04, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
When the market is unstable and the price of coins falls every day, I advise simply to wait until the market stabilizes and growth begins.  And then the price of all coins will start to grow.
Activity: 67
July 04, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Bear markets and low prices are normal for a market and that is how investors make money by buying low and selling high. The prices will not stay down forever and they will go up enough for you to sell
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:16:38 AM
There is such a theory and I am sure that it works, as soon as demand begins to exceed supply in the market, then prices start to increase, such actions have shown themselves very well many times.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Of course holding the coin will be one of the variables to raise the price, but there is another variable that is just as important, that some others should start buying.
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
I like such an unstable market. After all, it is with such an unstable price that traders can get the maximum profit.
copper member
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Every financial market has up and down..any good news from world governing body will push the price up.every good crypto project has great potential
copper member
Activity: 546
July 04, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
One of the major determinant of the market price is the various regulations around the cryptocurrency world while another is the action of cryptocurrency enthusiasts weather to say bad about the cryptocurrency or say something good about it. It is this that the media hears and write about and this will go along way in deciding the fate and price of many altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
Yes at this point I believe Holding is one of the strategies to be done for certain altcoins. Normally, I will hold my altcoin when it promises to hodl long. However, when it is very volatile, it is better to trade. For me it does not matter if I have to wait for the old one. For the sake of making big profits. And I think, this is the end of this year, the price of coins will reach its highest point this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
I think that growth is bound to be, but not as big as last year. Now there are a lot of problems in the market and coins will not grow so fast
Activity: 171
July 04, 2018, 08:40:51 AM
If these are good coins, then by the end of the year the price of these coins will grow.  Now the market is unstable and therefore it is worthwhile just waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: