Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 51. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:33:52 AM
It happens in the market that once it came down then it will rise again even for a short time but rise is must people are holding their earning and buying new coins for the next time business,now how much rise is expected nobody can say, risk factor is always there in this market, but if yoy want to earn risk is must  Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
I think that prices will go up more so market have alot of influences from other country. So holding coin and price will go up.
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

I agree that there is now a lull in the market and expanse for manipulating the price. And I also like many believe that the price will grow, it takes time, maybe more than we think
For years previous experience is almost the same as this. But people can already predict it. many people hold or buy more bitcoins, because they believe bitcoin will not go down forever, and will increase and this mnuji our patience as a bitcoin
Activity: 476
July 04, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

I agree that there is now a lull in the market and expanse for manipulating the price. And I also like many believe that the price will grow, it takes time, maybe more than we think
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
yes,is good you hold your crypto currency because they value of crypto's are way high now,though they crypto market is volatile but they value will rise before they year ends.
Activity: 119
July 04, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
In most cases, the price will start to rise on the coins when the market recovers.  And better now just wait.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
In this time we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
It is true that you say. I also feel that this year the price has yet to be fully improved. I think it still takes much longer, let alone decline that occurs is also quite sharp. We recommend that you be patient, and do something for a collection of as many coins as possible. For example, join the bounty or of airdrops.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:25:59 AM
Yes you are right. Everybody says hodl, hodl, hodl, but how long? I have been hodling some coins for the past one and a half years, but only suffering losses. When coins will go up in prices? I think coins will not go up. Cryptocurrency will die.
Activity: 167
July 03, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
A very great chance that the price of coins will grow by the end of the year.  And so I advise you to hold the coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 89
July 03, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

which causes prices to decline, because now there are many problems about the rules, then there is bad news about crypto. all that can affect the price. soon all will be finished, so it will return to normal.
Activity: 183
July 03, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
I think that good news about the cryptocurrency can affect the prices, which will undoubtedly cause a new influx of investors.
Activity: 150
July 03, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
In fact, if you keep it will not affect the price of the coin, but it can affect how much you can withdraw!
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
Yes, I advise you to hold the coins.  And in a few months the price will start to rise.  Now the market is very unstable.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
If possible, take cheap coin and hold. when rate increased then we can sale it and earn good profit for that ,you have to take care a lot in the market.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
if you are lucky then the price will go up, but if you are unlucky then the coin that you hold will not have the price again.
Activity: 153
July 03, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
Hold for a long term and have a patience in yourself.because it will grow high think positive and when the times comes that price will pump high and don't miss the chance.
Activity: 420
July 03, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
Not all coins worth holding. Notwithstanding, there were some coins i kept for just a month and i got my maximum profit. There are some that can even give you profit within a week. Although, these might be be hype coins. It is more preferable to invest into coins with good working product.
Activity: 365
July 03, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
It is a very massive market. So the price won't be affected by holding or selling of a few people and you can't just make everyone go the same way,. It works on its on and thats the good thing about crypto that they can't be affected by some institutions only. Had that been the case then the govts would had embraced the cryptos lot earlier and with open hearts, instead of all this resistance.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
Looking at Bitfinex ETH/USD and BTC/USD 6 month charts, you can see at the start of June we saw huge jumps in volume. Highest volume since December/Early January. Just throwing that out there.
Pages:
Jump to: