Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 52. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
We are hoping that price will go up but it depends on what you have some coins are useless, try to hold the coin that have future, maybe one of these days the price will go up who nows or maybe not.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:34:56 AM
this is the best way to catch a good profit hold because the value right now is not in the good condition many holders wait for the right time that the price value will be raised and if you asking about the pumping and dumping it is usually happened because the value of every tokens and coins are volatile..
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 07:21:26 AM
If you choose a promising project and now it has slipped in price, then there is a good chance that prices will start to grow after the market recovery.

Hold and be patient because it's been a nature to a cryptocurrencies flactuation of market value. Yes I have a strong feeling that price will go up this year end because we all know that crypto price is like a roller coaster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
It all depends on what you're holding, if it's Bitcoin, Monero, or Etherrum, then you do not have to worry. But if these are alternative crypto-currencies, then you should always be on the alert, and from time to time even it makes sense to fix in Tether.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 03, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
Yes. That's what I think also. If many come in and they all bought Bitcoin, then it would make a difference. As of now, the market cap is decreasing and so as Bitcoin. That only means that many are pulling out their money on crypto. But I won't be like them. I will hold and wait for my portfolio to increase. I would never cut loss.

I'm sure that most holders of crypto are not pulling out. What happens when the market is in red is dumping by a few whales who have so much that they can manipulate the price. You are not alone in your intention to hold during blood baths, because it's a normal logical decision and for sure you will be in profit following it. Those selling at loss are victims of the whales and it's good that you are not one of them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
If you choose a promising project and now it has slipped in price, then there is a good chance that prices will start to grow after the market recovery.
Activity: 148
July 03, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
now all the coins have increased. da seems simultaneously and simultaneously. but the increase is not the same. I am sure this will continue to increase and able to reach the revokes as it did in December last. because its development looks good and crawls.

Most of the expert  in bitcoin recommend to hold as they experienced it. We know that price is volatile. Some of friend told me its seasonal and eventually  the price will rise again . If you are willing to lose a big amount of money, you can sell it. The decision still yours.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 03, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
Yes as long as many investor will invest in one token ,like bitcoin for now it has a very active market and the volume and demand to use it was getting to high,so there still a big chance that the price of it will increase in the near future.
Activity: 490
July 03, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
will come a time for a change on the cryptomarket in the bull side, then the market will again receive large injections, new investors, and those who stayed at HOLD all this time will be in good profits.
Activity: 331
July 03, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
the experience of the previous year are like that. people can already predict it. many people hold or buy more bitcoin. because they are sure bitcoin is not going forever down, and will rise when approaching the end of the year.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
It is true that our holding coin makes us believe that the price will increase. But for now I think the price of ethereum and bitcoin still tend to be stable in the past few weeks. That means it's possible the price will continue like this as if there is no significant improvement.
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
I want to say, you should know this crypto always have good times and bad times every year, so last year was a wonderful year with cryptocurrency, so this year many are not the same,
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
More often than not, when the market begins to recover, the price of coins begins to grow, especially if it is a promising coin.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
I agree. Now the market is in the red zone. if you do not want to lose then Hold is the answer. Try to hold it longer until the price returns to normal. I am sure the price will be stable again.
Activity: 90
July 02, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
It seems to me that the growth of the market will be in 2019. But I keep the coins in a long time. Cool

I dont think so if you hold your coin it can affect the price to make up.No one can guess if what is the run of value in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 01, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
It seems to me that the growth of the market will be in 2019. But I keep the coins in a long time. Cool
Activity: 122
July 01, 2018, 10:31:16 AM
Usually when the market begins to recover then the price of good coins starts to grow rapidly.  Therefore, yes, I advise you to hold coins.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
At this time, when the market for correction, I advise you to keep your coins and not sell anything as prices are already low and you just lose your money, so hold your coins and wait for growth
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 07:37:23 AM
Holding and price will go up?
The media has a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas
Pages:
Jump to: