Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 55. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
I, like many forum participants, still hope that in the autumn the market will rise, the crypto currency will not die, I keep coins until the autumn, although I want to sell)))
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 26, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Good day. Hold or not it depends on the coin and why it was made.It happens in different ways and very difficult to predict.A lot of token at the beginning of the good to raise the price and then just destroy that token!For this there is already a CBE at your own risk
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
When the prices go down, there is not much you can do about it. The most common advice is to hold your coins until it gets better. But nobody is sure when cryptocurrency will go up in prices. I think nobody can knows it  for sure. Everything is only a prediction.
Activity: 180
June 26, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
There is a chance that the prices of each token will increase, we will wait for that and excited for the comeback of a big value. Hold your token as of now so that you will not regret if you sell it for a low price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
I still believe that one day, the market will start bullish. I think that many investor will get back their trust also many new investor will start investing in big amount. Just calm and patience.
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
From small holders or speculators, the price does not depend at all. At the moment, the price is determined by macroeconomic indicators. If they are favorable and provide a flow of investment in the industry, the price increases.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
Of course something must happen for price to go up and that's what we are all hoping for and holding, we are hoping for news that will create great FOMO that will make a lot of people to join crypto space and it could happen at any moment in time so we just need to hold and prepare for it.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
The market situation is of course constantly changing. We can see that rise, that fall. Now there is more recession. But very soon the market will steadily go up. You need to wait and be patient
Activity: 117
June 25, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
Yes, whenever the price of Altcoins are down. Holding is the best option. As for me i hold as long as it takes the price of Altcoins to increases before i can think of selling my coin.
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
The best part of the Bitcoin is that every time you expect it to fall it reaches a new height. Bitcoin is still a newbie to the modern world.
Activity: 42
June 25, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
It is up to you. if you bought Altcoin at a higher price it is better to holding that.But some one may here who has bought coin at a low price like at the ICO & they can get still profit with this low price also.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 25, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
yes indeed now can not assume the price will rise as the month of December after yesterday because now the average coin prices on the market down all quite significant. the fluctuating price can change significantly over time making it difficult to guess. as a real trader must always be optimistic that prices will get better.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 25, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Price grow eventually.  The most important thing is not to miss out when this growth happens!  You can imagine people that sole their bitcoin for a penny in bitcoin early days.  No matter what they try to do now, they can not catch up with price they should have if we're holding Bitcoin!
Activity: 59
June 25, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
I am also in lose now but still believe i can recover it later. From technical analysis i can say about 65% of possibility the price of crypto will going up, but offcource this is only prediction and can be wrong. Make speculation in crypto should be ready with all risk.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
It was earlier, in 2017. Now everything is slowly falling, so it makes sense to sell some of the coins. You risk losing all your money.
You shouldn't sell coins. Once the cryptocurrency has been betrayed to the public, governments can no longer ignore it. Now it is necessary that the situation about the cryptocurrency in the world has become more clear and then the market will be able to develop in all directions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
Cryptocurrency is very unpredictable we might not know how much value will be gained in the long run. But one thing for certain is that if more people hold, the. Coins available in circulation will decrease, and with high demand , the prices will shoot up again, we can't tell to. What amount but at least we'll be out of the Red Zone
Activity: 1344
June 25, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
I'm sure that growth will be very soon. The mood of the market has long pointed to this. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell anything of your coins! All will be !
Activity: 215
June 25, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
I think that first of all,  it is very important to study the coin that you want to invest in. After investing, patience is the key to success. If the situation on the market is far from desirable, you just need to wait until the prices will return to the proper level.
Activity: 218
June 25, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
It was earlier, in 2017. Now everything is slowly falling, so it makes sense to sell some of the coins. You risk losing all your money.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
I feel it only when you hold that you can be in profit. Although, whenever we want to hold, we need to hold wisely. Analyze what you intend holding first. Know when to hold and when to sell. This is very important. We should also be cognisance of the fact that there are shit coins also.
Pages:
Jump to: