Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 56. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
I crypto currency market, anything can happen, since the market is volatile and no one knows what is going to happen next, so it is possible that there could be a price rise so we keep hope alive and wait to see what happens.
Yes, it is necessary to wait. But the problem is that it is not known how to wait. Buy and wait for the pump or wait for the bottom.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 25, 2018, 09:19:23 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

I believe that the market will never stay in a bad shape forever. This is how everything works, stock exchange also experience the same thing. Crypto will never be profitable if it will just stay in a good market condition. If you can buy during the bear market and hold it till the bull market, you will earn a lot.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
I crypto currency market, anything can happen, since the market is volatile and no one knows what is going to happen next, so it is possible that there could be a price rise so we keep hope alive and wait to see what happens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
Hold is today one of the most correct strategies for enriching people in real life, just think about it, now very many people understand that it is thanks to the hold that they can earn something
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
Make your plan to keep your coins to a certain price, put a signal and wait when this level is reached. It's more peaceful than daily watching and suffering that the price does not meet your expectations.
Activity: 476
June 25, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
I think this is the strategy that most of the guys are sticking with right now, and I'm not an exclusion. I hold everything I have and also I buy more daily from my savings. In order to get bigger profit when the prices would go up.
You should be able to manage to be careful in throwing and holding all your coins so that the price will be preserved and then invest more, that is what can help the crypto to grow again. Dumping is one of the reasons why prices are falling, so if we want to keep prices from falling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
Of course, there will still be growth, but only when it is not clear. The correction can last a few more years.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
 I think this is the strategy that most of the guys are sticking with right now, and I'm not an exclusion. I hold everything I have and also I buy more daily from my savings. In order to get bigger profit when the prices would go up.
Activity: 518
June 25, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
Some will lock up all their investment in secure wallet. Some of them buy when the price is low and sell when the price goes up. I would suggest that, each individual to come up with a strategy which works for them and which will be comfortable for them.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
June 25, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I do not believe that the price of Ethereum will rise above $ 600. And I regret that I did not sell all the crypto-currencies in December-January, when there was a maximum price.
Activity: 121
June 25, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
Yes i want to hold my bounty tokens right now because right now the market is down.i will wait the market to recover and the price will go up again and when it's happen that is the time to sell my bounty tokens.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
crypto is very apprehensive now, many coins are down
crypto needs a miracle, but i believe if crypto will recover soon
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 25, 2018, 06:30:29 AM
The prices are not always going up if you hold your coins, there are also phases that can be really depressing like right now. Everything retraced and it is a goo time to buy more. The most profits are gone if you holded for a longer time right now. But like I already said, it is a good time to buy some dips of yur holdigs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 25, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
Hi, anyway except invest more money you just can wait and hold your crypto, and wait prices to come back up if they do
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 25, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
Yes holding is a one strategy that is profitable, because you just need to hold your tokens or coins until the price of each of them increase, then you can sell your tokens or coins and get some profit.
It is for now very good to hold a coin because the price is down,
the most important we still hold it until the price is really rising after that we just sell,
so the likelihood of profit that we will get will be big
Activity: 363
June 25, 2018, 06:05:47 AM
Yes holding is a one strategy that is profitable, because you just need to hold your tokens or coins until the price of each of them increase, then you can sell your tokens or coins and get some profit.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
While there was a demand for bitcoin, its price was great, as demand fell and everyone started selling it, the price fell.  It remains to wait until a new whirlpool happens!
Activity: 360
June 25, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
My opinion the cryptocurrency market is super unpredictable and unstable  , we can only hope there is a big investor pumping the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 05:35:31 AM
You can still see how the market is falling for a long time.There is no motivation for his growth.Now it remains only to keep the coins, because many of them lost in value.
Activity: 56
June 25, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
Holding for a long time can lead to an increase in profits in the future. Holding is one of the strategies that can be done for certain altcones. Usually I'll keep my alcotnas when it's very promising for a long hodge.
Pages:
Jump to: