Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 92. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 01, 2018, 07:37:51 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

When you are doing compare, than do it proper look what happened 2,3,4 years ago, and still this ain't no guarantee that it will happen again.
The bull run what we saw at the end of 2017, wasn't the first one, so more likely we will see it again in 2018.
Meanwhile the market needs cleaning we have so many clone projects, pure scam, mlm coins and a lot of trash with no future, when these coins go, there will be more room for grow for altcoins with potential.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
Earlier this year the market was still in correction so almost every crypto weakened. If you sell when the market is red, you may lose a lot of money. Therefore, holding and waiting for the market to recover is a wise choice.

Exactly those who panic will just lose their money. We are in Q1 of 2018. The key of success in crypto world is hold. Wait for Q3 or Q4 crypto will boom in that quarter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 06:50:36 AM
Prices should go up in May - June if some of the wales and ICOs launched last year decide to stop selling at a ridiculous price. But I guess that is a big if given the latest months.
Activity: 155
April 01, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
Earlier this year the market was still in correction so almost every crypto weakened. If you sell when the market is red, you may lose a lot of money. Therefore, holding and waiting for the market to recover is a wise choice.
Activity: 180
April 01, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

holding only the coins you have

do not expect the current market because it is not stabilized

it is estimated that the end of the year is the peak time of price increases such as december

we look forward to this good news

hopefully all coin prices soar

will definitely happen
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
For me i think if the price is cheaper then maybe i need to hold for now and w8 when the price well going up sometimes well rise up sometimes well be going down thats why always check and hold.
Activity: 365
April 01, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
We are so positive the price of bitcoin and other will definitely go up again and that is why we would continue to hold until the price reach our expected limit. We should be patient for the price of bitcoin and other would be more that of last year December price. This is is the prediction before the end of this year.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 05:38:52 AM
I think thats the best thing to gain your profit. Hold til the price will go up and gain the  profit 2 times or even 3 times. You see peope hold old for 9 years in bitcoin when it started. Then there is instant millioner because coin price was so high. We just have to wait for the right timing.

Holding is Not the best thing to do right now in the bearish market where most the market go down without exception like bitcoin and etherium too go down together.
No instant millionaire without effort, if just hold mean we just wait for the price up without doing something again. But before this market bearish happen, holding is the best idea.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 31, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

It depends on what you are holding.
If you are holding really shit ones, then do not expect it to survive on a bear market.
Follow updates and check roadmap of what you are holding to have an idea when it might go up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
investment of major players, the next cycle in the market, again the news background as everything is good and growing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 31, 2018, 09:28:56 PM
Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
Holding is a good way to avoid losses but it takes a lot of patience to take advantage of this way. actually when the price drops very deep then there will be high pump happen. just as a few weeks ago it was down to $6k then pump to $11k. and now this happens again the price drops to $6k so do not be panic of this. hold it! the price will immediately pump, believe me
Activity: 51
March 31, 2018, 09:11:36 PM
Good and positive news will help to raise prices in the market.
It can also help increase demand for cryptocurrency, which will lead to price increases.

I agree as well it’s the best time to hold your assets and wait for the right time
Activity: 317
March 31, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

this is a lot of people who expect prices to go up and up but this is somewhat difficult because now bitcoin is too crowded a lot of people are investing so this might need to be thought of for the playback of coins and virtual money.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
March 31, 2018, 08:49:35 PM
I think the price will rise again like december. which will make prices rise again are the investors who will invest in bitcoin and more and more people who want to make BTC purchases. at this time btc start a lot of know and I think many people will be interested to invest here. remains optimistic because bitcoin is currently trying to rise again
Activity: 83
March 31, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Yes that's a good strategy to use to. Me I will also do that now because my friend though said that it was an effective way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
I believe that now the stock exchange is in a correction, so a strong growth of coins should not be expected so far. A sharp increase is possible if large speculators decide to set a bullish trend again.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
I myself believe that. because the coins we have to hold for a while. because we have to wait for the rise of the coin. and this can make the price high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 28, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
Multiple outlying factors have affected the market for the price slide, and their correction, which is bound to happen, will help the prices rise again. Just most need to quit the panic and doubt and wait for this definite eventuality.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 03:03:22 AM
Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
When the panic arrives I suggest if you do not have better activities to play or momentarily forget the crypto, because when we no activity can only see the losses experienced and could be at risk we are hooked to sell our tokens and assets
Activity: 110
March 28, 2018, 03:02:30 AM
The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit.
Pages:
Jump to: