Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 88. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:20:54 AM
Every single moment has change, we cant figure out on what next update in the market. Before that bitcoin now start to rise again, time to invest, earning more  rewards and gain more profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 04, 2018, 12:56:57 AM
Hold your coins until when you will get profit on investment, Crypto market price down now but it will back again coming few days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:20:37 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
holding is the best choice when the state of the coin is erratic. holding also able to give us opportunity price high enough for future. with grow up coins, the market will also get green on the graph.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:17:02 PM
It is natural for us to remain persistent and wait until the market recovers. By the way, this is also a good time to invest more, because the price is cheaper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
December and then the price of most coins has increased dramatically. so December and then used as the benchmark price of the highest coin. but I'm sure holding a coin with a duration long enough to get a price like December law, even beyond that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 10:43:55 PM
I also think the price of it will be high in the future. I will holld what I have.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 10:34:35 PM
Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.

Probably yes because by holding the coin when the price drops we will be safe from the loss and if the price has gone up the coin we hold we can sell for profit, and now the price of altcoin rose slightly to fix the price that yesterday
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
All of the reasons are divided into two parts: inside and outside. There is one more, called popularity, but, it only works with attracting new investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
in the investment we have to be optimistic and I get a lot of information that the price of coins will go back up and I hope it happens not too long so that my coin sword will be more valuable
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
the market is very dependent on what is happening in the world, hence not only from the economy, but also from politics. I think that so far there are no special prospects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 03, 2018, 06:45:04 AM
I would say that you need to look at specific coins. Although I do not hold anything yet, but if you look well, then you can find a pair of coins that will grow in value.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 03, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
yes it will go up, but not now. it is expected to pump for the next following months, but we dont actually know when it will recover but, it will recover for sure.just hold and the prices will go up soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 03, 2018, 04:36:17 AM
I think by the end of 2019 prices will be suitable for daily trade
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
Easy... Hold.

Indeed its scary to see prices half in less than a week. But it can grow to 2x just as quick. If you feel the urge to sell, go online and start reading about price prediction for ETH or BTC or whatever. They all say the price will recover soon. Even if you dont believe it, its a big of feel good news to help you hold

Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 04:28:14 AM
Crypto is hard to read and unpredictable. I am not gonna lie I am also starting to get scared that the market can't recover. What the people are doing is just speculating on things that might happen not will happen. Price can go up even higher than last december or it is going to go down hill from now who knows. My point is the decision is up to you, wether you follow others advice or follow what you think.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 03, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year
Activity: 166
April 03, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

I think the market is very suitable for trading at present, we can put the COINS in my wallet before buying, and then took some extra money to do trading, get profit by volatility, because recently this period of market volatility is very large.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 03, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
Iam also in lose now but still believe i can recover it later. From technical analysis i can say about 65% of possibility the price of crypto will going up, but offcource this is only prediction and can be wrong. Make speculation in crypto should be ready with all risk.
Activity: 70
April 03, 2018, 12:41:36 AM
If you feel that hodling are worth it to do then keep them and hodl until the price goes up. You need to be patient and have faith, if you don't have them then possibility that you changed your mind in the middle of the way.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
Holding it by months and the price will go up. It all goes to the market. And i guess we never know when it will get high or low. Its so volatile. It always go up and down. We never know.
Pages:
Jump to: