Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 91. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
With all my positive, it's difficult for me to say that there are special hopes that market will begin to recover now. Social networks and other sites block advertising cryptocurrency, and this is very influential.
yes, this is what i do now, i only hold my trusted coins but not all,because we know that not all cryptocurrency will succeed. so the coins that i feel that gone soon i decide to sell and i hold only the coin that trusted. now is the starting of the rising uo again as we can see in the any site about the coins the price are going to color green and its a good news
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
With all my positive, it's difficult for me to say that there are special hopes that market will begin to recover now. Social networks and other sites block advertising cryptocurrency, and this is very influential.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 01, 2018, 05:47:47 PM
I think yes, I did not sell my coins until the fall when the price was good enough, and now that the price is so low I do not see any reason to sell myself at a loss. I will wait until the market grows and you recommend doing the same.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 01, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
I believe price will go up. There will be massive adoption of crypto currency this year and institutional investors are expected to come in as well
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 01, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
as expending works within the beginning terms of initiation, investors to gains with supports of reference as displacing limit of exchange as those have with the spares on parts with funds as covering use with the works on extent to follows of complete of sequence with the terms of investment plan with the trading projects.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 10:58:44 AM
Believe all will come back good, the price will be better than December 2017. Hold is one way not to make the price go down with panic sell. The right time collects a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
April 01, 2018, 10:47:49 AM
Yes, I think holding is the best way to do. Many investors is waiting patiently to increase the vaues of the coins and even bitcoin. Patience is our really need when it comes to holding. Always remember that don’t sell if the coins is in low prices you can lose money if you sell it already. Always remember that there is a great future when it comes to the altcoinsthat we are holding.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 01, 2018, 10:44:27 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
indeed for us holding a coin in the hope of increasing the price of the coin. and I also thought the same. and I also see the development of coins that are getting here getting better. so this proves that holding a coin is also capable of giving an interesting surprise.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Yes, if you are holding some altcoin I advise you not to sell at this time, because the price of the altcoin is decreasing, so keep it and wait patiently. I believe it will soon recover and thrive in the future, especially the value of ETH.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 01, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
I think you should do some deep research before invsting any money on a coin. And if you think it is worthy, you should hold it for more than one year since a good project need at least one year to develop a useful product in my opinion.
Activity: 376
April 01, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
i thinks the price will rise again, although the  market fall seems to decline, it looks as if it will not be combined with the news of the social media's ban again, but it is really challenging.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
Yes, that is exactly a good strategy in keeping our coin hold because we believe that price will eventually go up soon if the market will recover having affected with many feedbacks like fake news and bannings of crypto currency in social media sites and googles restriction into Initial coin offering which is highly the biggest points in making the ICO more known to the market.
Activity: 352
April 01, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

right now, we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban.
You did the right decision for your profit in the future. Market cap is also the reason for the price and the people that is influencial to us in terms of crypto. Demand and supply also differs that means we are in the right coin to invest if you are a investor of coin you want.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
for my own I prefer to hold long term for more profit because of the possibility of crypto will rise in the future do not panic if the price goes down.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
April 01, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
That is true if you know how to hold their is an assurance that your coin will go up becase the price will jump into higher percentage. The price of bitcoin is flactuation so we don't have to be worried and afraid of holding everytme we hold their is a chances to build a stronger relationship with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
When the panic arrives I suggest if you do not have better activities to play or momentarily forget the crypto, because when we no activity can only see the losses experienced and could be at risk we are hooked to sell our tokens and assets

If a lot of interested parties join in trying to raise the price I am sure we can get a profit and our business can also run well and get a profit. If only we were holding no price changes until prices rise
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 01, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Basically, holding and not going in a panic sell and instead buying more of the good alt coins in the market is a key factor that will help the market go up again. We can still expect for the price to increase just like what happened last December or even better but we will wait for quite some time as the price of bitcoin declined so much in the past couple of months.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 01, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Actualy,this also my perception when i first join in crypto trading,that holding your coins in a long period of time can make the price value into higher,but im truly wrong of what my own thinking,because when this things happen now of consecutive drops and im still holding my coins,the scenario  is that my coins will dumps its value,thats why im conclude that theres another way of how  this cryptocurrency coins will pump again  and my own thinking maybe convincing more investor to invest and supporting all crypto coins in the market is the key to return back the price value in growth.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 07:49:24 AM
I think right now is the time to hold your investment because the market is still in the correction stage and has not fully recovered yet. If you sell your investment, you may be losing it or you may not be able to generate sufficient return, meaning no profit is earned. So it is better to hold it because we just enter the green area again and the price will surely jump in the coming months. This is a crypot world and anything can happen, the price may follow last year or maybe close to it. Do not worry, sure the price will be as normal as before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 01, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Sure! The HOLD strategy is the best strategy, especially during this market conditions. Whales want us to sell cryptos for the low price, but we mustn't sell it! I hold all my cryptos and buy some promising coins for the low price low Wink
Pages:
Jump to: