Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 89. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:00:53 AM
according to this, of course, this is the way. Better keep your digital assets because most are still in the correction phase, rather than wasting your assets, but losing a lot in the process. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and prices may change in the next hour, but most have an improvement pattern. Which means that it increases and no matter how small. And one thing I learned about the crypto industry is not to make a sales panic.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:18:34 PM
with each coin holding you can believe that the coin will go up in the future, and wait for the price to rise if it really happens.
Activity: 5
April 02, 2018, 11:15:12 PM
i don't think anyone can predict if it will go up without proofs
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 11:09:19 PM
It is not applicable to all altcoins. When you are holding some coins make sure that the kind of project is worth holding, because you might regret it in the future that your money results into nothing. When will you know if the project is worth holding? Of course you cannot be hundred percent so sure, so you have to make a thorough research on their project of those have still chance to reach the high value.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 11:07:55 PM
There is a possiblity that the prices will go up so just keep on holding those coins until you profit a decent amount of cash.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
Holding and waiting for the best season has actually been a common technique to investors. This method has been proven since it has helped investors yield results. Although peak seasons aren't exactly identical in values, they are still the best days to get your profit...
if you lose some of your money due to decrease of bitcoin, i suggest not cut lose,
better hold it and wait till the price gets better again
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 10:52:27 PM
Holding and waiting for the best season has actually been a common technique to investors. This method has been proven since it has helped investors yield results. Although peak seasons aren't exactly identical in values, they are still the best days to get your profit...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:47:22 PM
Actually better for the moment we are holding just once was our assets to the fore if later the price will go up again, because I am deeply convinced that the price of all coin will surely rise again.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 10:41:00 PM
What can makes the price goes up is demand, if there are a lot of peoples coming to the markets and buy. If you are expecting that the peak gonna be like on last december then it won't happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Believe prices will go up again, I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin because it is cheap and for some time bitcoin prices will be higher than last December.
Activity: 714
April 02, 2018, 10:12:55 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
yes, I also think so. because I believe in the coins I hold. and I keep hoping for the coins I have. indeed for uncertain market prices, but I am sure tin developments will try to get prices back up.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
yes, the current crypto market is declining, many people keep holding, because they do not want to suffer huge losses. and they believe the market will be stable again. however, there are also some who sell for some reason, one of them because they fear the market will continue to decline and their losses will continue to grow. as for other reasons, because they are not enough capital so they are forced to sell their crypto when the market declines. with several reasons.
Activity: 546
April 02, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

If we would not hit $15k-$20k in the middle of this year and I'm sure that what you think of would happen. But if it does rise in that price then I'm predicting at least $30k or $50k of we are lucky.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 02, 2018, 09:50:04 PM
news of prices will rise, becoming the most terrible mystery for the entire crypto community
we do not know when prices will go up specifically
but we know, that the price will indeed rise, certainly in a long time
Activity: 235
April 02, 2018, 09:46:33 PM
If I hadnt seen anything like this in the past, I would have been discouraged and panic sell my coins. But this has happened before (September 2017) when there was also a big dip but when December came, prices were rising so fast. So I still think this is just the same thing, later on the prices will be back.
Activity: 714
April 02, 2018, 09:33:28 PM
Yes, that's a proven truth because in reality of an investment after a tragic fall of holdings value eventually we can encounter progressive increase of the price. So possibly the prices will go higher in the next few days of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that relied through bitcoin value. And as of these days the whales was just observing the up trend of the prices, then the long term investors were now starting to gain confidence even though they seen it unpredictable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 09:26:46 PM
We can never say what exactly makes prices to go up but there are a couple of factors that can greatly affect a coin’s value. One of which would be its supply and demand where holding some coins come in and sonce values are way too low, we are actually torn between hodling it longer or selling it even though its a loss. Another factor would be the increase on number of investors. It may seem impossible for coins to reach its hoghest value last year but i do believe that it will reach it this year and even surpass it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
April 02, 2018, 09:23:17 PM
Yes of course holding it will lead to it's price grow but sometimes it depends on your holding coin, you may have a coin that your holding but your not sure if it will really have a better future to take you to the moon. So if your not sure in a coin better to invest to a many coin as you can to get more info from investing to it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 02, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ?
The actual situation that where we are right now can make the price go up again. Why? Because of the price has been down for months it will be the good time for big investors to hop in.
I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I believe that it will be back and will even reach $1T market cap.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
Not all digital currencies can be successful. It depends on what coins do you have. Hold the coins which have a potential to grow because I experienced to hold but the price didn't go up.
Pages:
Jump to: