Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
February 10, 2019, 12:51:23 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
I think very few people now agree to hold many tokens, there is no value in them, and the risk and uncertainty that they won’t get a lift at all is great. Another thing is stable coins, I think they will disappear only when the whole market dies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 10, 2019, 12:20:25 PM
Holding coins and tokens are very important if you are a crypto lover because if you hold that certain coins or tokens for long term you can get more profit and you will do research in that coins or token so that you will know when will be the price rise up.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 11:40:56 AM
I don't prefer holding coins unless it's potential. Look day by the number of coins are increasing. So the number of opportunities are also increasing with the new coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 11:38:24 AM
There may be a good time to hold a token, but now it's going to be bad for a while. But if you have a good market by investing in token, it is more profitable. I think it's great to hold a token for a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 11:06:22 AM
if I am serious about holding a coin then it will be a long term investment, at least I will hold the coin or token for 3 years. I guess in 3 years every really good coin will experience a rapid increase because 100% increase cryptocurrency is still too small the crypto potential is still far greater than that.
Activity: 518
February 10, 2019, 10:57:04 AM
Yes, tokens of almost all new projects are practically worthless. It is a pity that it happened. But we have to keep these coins for a long time to get at least some kind of profit. The market is now unable to blow X.
I agree , most of the coins that come out only on the exchange are not worth anything , I think is either keep them , but only of course is to keep those coins that you like and which will develop in the future!
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 10, 2019, 10:23:56 AM

I`m still holder until I can see the possibility to earn money if I sell my coins because doing bounty task is not easy that is why is hard for me to sell my coins in low price that`s the reason why I want to hold my coins.

I believe everything will be okay that why I want to hold my coins until my dreams comes true that I can make more money in the future if I still holding my crypto coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 09:13:00 AM
Most of the reason is why the token holders are longing for the low price of the token they hold. so they have to keep it long in the hope of rising prices and earning more. This is a strategy of bounty hunters who often get tokens from the bounty projects.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 10, 2019, 09:02:48 AM
Yes, tokens of almost all new projects are practically worthless. It is a pity that it happened. But we have to keep these coins for a long time to get at least some kind of profit. The market is now unable to blow X.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2019, 08:59:24 AM
It is good idea. holding coin and token both good. everyone wants to extra income.  so it is good way,  but not all time. I believe,, direct exchange cash. I sell my all token.. holding is good way to return huge profit. you can try it.. this time is not good  for  sell  token.  so holding is right way.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
February 10, 2019, 08:41:35 AM
of course, because the nature of a trader is like that, they buy cheap prices and sell when the price is high. It's different from investors who will keep holding their coins or tokens for the next few years, usually investors have a target to sell them when
for a trader it will not hold their token assets. traders have a way to make a profit when trading. Unlike investors, they buy assets to be held for a certain period of time, traders focus more on daily trading. but the goal remains the same, namely selling assets at high prices.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 10, 2019, 08:36:08 AM
of course, because the nature of a trader is like that, they buy cheap prices and sell when the price is high. It's different from investors who will keep holding their coins or tokens for the next few years, usually investors have a target to sell them when
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 10, 2019, 07:51:48 AM
For now, I do not want to take a big risk by holding a token which actually does not provide a beneficial benefit which will actually have a significant risk impact.but all that includes your choice to choose
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 10, 2019, 07:47:04 AM
I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
At the moment, of course the best moment to keep and not to panic , I think that now is the time when you can safely wait for the return of the market , as I think at the end of 2019 will be growth!
because this year is a good year for crypto to start moving again, so don't ever panic or sell coins this year if you don't want to regret that day
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
February 10, 2019, 07:43:55 AM
I think I will continue to hold till I see a change in the market condition. I have nothing to lose if I hold done to sell and gain penny out of it. So we are holding till the end no worries at all.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
February 10, 2019, 07:06:22 AM
It depends on what your strategy is if your wanting to make short term gains then it's always ideal to take profits once there's a moderate increase in an asset in your portfolio then reinvest back into it once there's another dip, or if you're adopting a longer term strategy just buy as cheap as possible which is close to where the market might be now then sit back and relax
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 04, 2019, 04:09:37 PM
I am hodling with all my coins all the time, but ofcourse when i need some money i have to give up with 1 or 2 coins and exchange them with USD. I always think that the crypto will rule the world and will replace with paper money, thats why i am hodling actually. I would never want to loose my trust in the cryptocurrency market because in last 3 years it became my job and i am making my living with this market.
Activity: 420
February 04, 2019, 01:13:02 PM
I don't see the point of selling tokens in such a market. I did not buy them, I got them as a reward, so I do not worry that I lost my money. So I'm just waiting for the best time to sell them. It is necessary to worry those who bought them, and now they have the idea to keep or sell that would return at least some money.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 01:06:58 PM
I think you should hold coins after the crypto market gets fully recovered. Now the situation is bad. When the market gets fully recovered you can you can sell your coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 04, 2019, 12:33:06 PM

When the market just rise a little bit I guess I will sell my holdings, I want to escape this market, till I can assure that it can be stable soon in a fix reasonable price with an increase.
Pages:
Jump to: