Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 5. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 01:29:04 AM
As long as the crypto price has not gone up and I have not been able to get a big profit according to the target I want, then during that time I will still hold the coins and tokens that I have. I am sure that someday prices will rise again and can give me a big advantage.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 01:28:02 AM
I think hold coin is better than hold token, You can see the almost top coins are not token. I sugguest hold XLM, NEO, ETH, TRX
holding top market assets is probably a good choice now. but we have to choose some assets that maybe I can give a great surprise. there are also many people who are more interested in coin assets that are below but with very good developers. maybe when there is an update from the platform it can provide greater benefits. I think all investments depend on our own research.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
January 30, 2019, 01:22:57 AM
I think hold coin is better than hold token, You can see the almost top coins are not token. I sugguest hold XLM, NEO, ETH, TRX
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 30, 2019, 01:09:33 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
There's no such thing as dumping one takes profits when they see it I even advice for that the market is undecided until the halving before we know what's the real price of coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 30, 2019, 01:07:09 AM
It depends on how much I can sell my coin/token if the market is pumping. Well for me that is good that the market is pumping because at the moment I am holding multiple of tokens in my etherwallet, I got those tokens through bounty and airdrops before. Hopefully, we can have a good market this year for our tokens
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 30, 2019, 01:00:18 AM
It all depends on our target requirements when we will sell our tokens.
But it all requires confidence when it comes to selling,so there is no regret, Because we won't know how the tokens are progressing..
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 12:39:46 AM
My answer is simple, i will hold all my coins until i reach the time i will get enough profit to close the loss that i had endure all this time.
and i will keep some of them as an investment for the future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 11:55:13 PM
I will continue to hold the coins and tokens that I have until the market is truly new I will sell it, and of course in this case patience is needed to wait for the market to rise again even though we don't know when the time comes
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 29, 2019, 11:35:46 PM
If this is the case, if the market becomes very good, I will consider it for a while and wait until the stable high point to sell them.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
January 29, 2019, 09:22:41 PM
Until I get a recovery percent on what I have lost during the bad market encounter. Because I might not just think for the future investment, but I want to get my loss first on that market down fluctuations.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 29, 2019, 11:39:16 AM
There are some coins I sell and there are also tokens I hold, when market recovers, maybe I will sell some of it, coins that I have sold are due to urgent daily needs, because I need money
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 29, 2019, 11:36:38 AM
But still it depends in the situation that I encounter everyday like when an emergency occurs to my daily life I will dump it to use to my personal payments.When you are in volatile  market such as cryptocurrency market, one of the best skill you can have is to know how to hold and sell!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 29, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

I am holding my token until the market recovers and the value goes up.I wanted to profit because i need it.If things go smoothly depends on my financial situation I will still hold the coins that depends on its potential.Just patiently waiting here.

What tokens are you hodling at the moment?
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
January 29, 2019, 11:14:51 AM
I am holding my token until the market recovers and the value goes up.I wanted to profit because i need it.If things go smoothly depends on my financial situation I will still hold the coins that depends on its potential.Just patiently waiting here.
Activity: 602
January 29, 2019, 11:04:35 AM
As far as today we can say, many projects today have very small indicators in relation to what was before, therefore, it’s simply impossible to say that people have earned money now. Now there is a need for investing projects. That is, to start a real purchase.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
January 29, 2019, 10:57:09 AM
Holding coins and tokens is very necessary right now if you do not want to have any regrets in the end. The market isn't fully recovered yet and if we are going to trade and sell our coins, it's completely our lost. Just be patient and also review the coin or token you are hodling to know what's going to do next.
Activity: 574
January 29, 2019, 10:55:31 AM
I will not sell my coins and tokens until I am satisfied with the price at which I want to sell these coins and tokens. Wink There will come a bull market and I will start selling my coins and tokens, it's simple. Cool
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 29, 2019, 10:51:39 AM
I hold coins base on several reasons outline below.
1. The roadmap of the project and the consistency of the developers to the vision outline on there whithepaper
2. Base on the market trend and it's influence on the token
3. I do emergency sell off if there is a personal need to be met.
Activity: 574
January 29, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
There is no telling exactly until when I'll going to hold my tokens. I think I'll hold it until the market recovers and make another bull run. There is no point of selling or dumping your tokens or crypto now since the market is in very deep depression. Its useless and worthless. You don't have a choice but to hold it if you want to profit. When the the value of my tokens doubled, then thats the time I dumped it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 10:48:43 AM
more people will say until I get profit from course me too.
but I don't want to get little profit from "hold", I hope I can get 2x or more if I don't get that big amount, it would be better to keep holding the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: