Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 3. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 04, 2019, 12:31:50 PM
Firstly you have ti understand the difference between coin and token. Coins have own blockchain and tokens were created on platform. For instance ethereum is a coin and nucleus vision is an erc-20 token.
As for strategy, DYOR before making investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 12:21:55 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I already sold it all, like no tokens are left for me to hodl and that is my personal decision that I made. Well, soon I can acquire more for the market is going to get well soon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
February 04, 2019, 12:17:14 PM
I think till we get profit and we sell all token.if we sell now when token price is low ..i think we just get low of funds .it very risk and we lose money.just hold and try look other bounty program and then we waiting for grow up again price of bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
Holding is the formost option that many investor have to follow now.  It is not a and option for crypto market as people fund pemain in market.and it help the market to grow only. Moreover it also reduce the risk of jump and increase the credibility of token in market. And who know may be one of these coin become next btc
Activity: 392
February 04, 2019, 12:02:20 PM
With the current bad market one of the wise thing to do as an investor is to hold. There would not be any gain if anyone decides to sell at this period rather I see it as a time to buy more coin
Of course now hold some coins necessarily such as bitcoin Ethereum , but I would not buy coins, I think we can still fall and then you can buy bitcoin below 2600
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
February 04, 2019, 11:57:12 AM
I generally buy coins and tokens with the aim of making profit, if I love a project, then I would buy more of it's coin or token but I never lose sight of my primary aim of making profit.. so if any coin I am holding pumps above my cost price, I always sell and buy back when it falls again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 04, 2019, 11:21:51 AM
With the current bad market one of the wise thing to do as an investor is to hold. There would not be any gain if anyone decides to sell at this period rather I see it as a time to buy more coin
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 11:19:55 AM
I will still hold the coins and tokens that I have until a certain time limit that has become my target and when the price of the coin or token has a sale value that I think is already worth it for me to sell.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 11:05:29 AM
Well I will hodl it as long I can see that the token or coin I have is have a future and potential to grow more. For me I don't dump if I see a little pump because it's a small profit and beside I'm not so hurry to get a small profit.
Activity: 363
February 04, 2019, 10:46:47 AM
When I feel the project is good, valuable and has the potential to grow, I will keep the tokens. And of course when I make a profit, I will sell them
Activity: 420
February 04, 2019, 10:37:00 AM
I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
At the moment, of course the best moment to keep and not to panic , I think that now is the time when you can safely wait for the return of the market , as I think at the end of 2019 will be growth!
Activity: 784
February 03, 2019, 11:34:06 PM
I just hold tokens with no matket value and with a very low price. If it's price rise about ten times its value, i would definitely trade or sell it, but if prices not increase, just hold it for better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 11:28:39 PM
I keep holding untill next bull market coming because i believe another bullish trend will coming later, only waiting for next bull market is i can do now. Crypto market still young and in the long run the marketcap will increase to above $1 trilliun. Holding crypto is will be give huge potential profit if we do it after this long bearish and huge dumped. Holding is the same like swing trading that will be profitable if we know when to start and end.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 09:54:47 PM
I haven't seen any good pumpings in my crypto holdings, I have waited for so long, but I still didn't sell any of it, I continue to believe that it will comeback and we can reach our goal
Activity: 518
February 03, 2019, 09:31:29 PM
In this current market has a low of prices we should hold our coins/tokens and wait the market fully recovered but it depends of what kind of coins/tokens  you are holding, we must only hold those promising coins/tokens for better profits.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
February 03, 2019, 09:06:24 PM
I would like yo hold my coins and tokens until the time that the market is fully recover even it takes a year or more, it is the best way than dumping it for a very cheap price. I believe in crypto for increasing becausr I think it is just having a bad days so I will just sell my coins when it is worth selling.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 07:24:33 PM
We have to hold the coins until the market becomes green again. And after that, we can sell it and make a a great amount of profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 06:57:07 PM
It all depends on the coin. Something I will keep for a very long time, because they seem to me successful in the long term. And something I keep in order to trade them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 06:50:38 PM
of course I will throw it away if the market is pumped but for now I still hold it because so far in the market it is still stable at current prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 05:29:33 PM
For me, selling when I can is the most important thing if a token starts pumping, selling is better than hodling everything that pumps dumps afterwards.
Definitely need to sell when the price is high, so I think that some altcoins is better not to keep for a long time as their technology may become obsolete and the coin to die !
I agree with you, but in the current market there are few coins that grow well , I think if you see such a moment then of course you need to invest as it was at the beginning of this year with eth
Pages:
Jump to: