Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 25. (Read 2277 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
August 22, 2018, 07:26:16 PM
The current market is a time of holding and buying and not the time of selling.
It is a time of adding to the wallet in advance of rising values. The rising could
take 12 months though.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
Until I make profit, I just need the market to recover so I can now sold my coin. This will depend on you actually, if you are ready to sold your token at a loss then do so, but if you can't afford to lose money just hold on it selling not an option for you.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
August 22, 2018, 07:17:27 PM
I think it depends on the coin, if the coin still got chance to go up then I will hold until I think the price is right, but if the coins are infamous coin then I will sell, the main idea of having alt coins or token is to make maximum profit, so when there is a good chance to make profit then I will sell it
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 07:06:36 PM
I'll hold my coins till the last. Ideally I want to see on a wallet that sum which is necessary to me. I hope I'll not need to withdraw money from cryptocurrencies because of the need, especially now the market is going through difficult times.
Activity: 352
August 22, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
I am Willing to hold my coins and tokens to as long as possible to get some good profit. I will not dumb a coin I truly believe has more worth  to a pumping market which hasn't get to my target price for the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 22, 2018, 06:04:47 PM
Well as for me I will continue to hold my old coins because i am already losing on them, but any new tokens i will sell it off once the price is good for me, after selling off, I will try to buy back at a lower price.
Activity: 97
August 22, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
I am way more selective now about the projects I get into, probably bounty and airdrop rewards end up being less than what you expected with the current drop on the market and I think it would be better to limit yourself to the best projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
The only true solution now is the tactic of waiting, if now to use short-distance game attempts, there is a chance to lose more than to earn. I think it's better to just wait for the next wave that will necessarily happen.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
August 22, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
Depending on the coins we have, for me I will sell coins / tokens obtained from the bounty once have been listed in the market, but before I did the research first about the coin. For the coins I bought from the exchange, I will hodl coin until the market returns to normal and at the moment I buy some coins which I think have a good future
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
I am fully convinced that if the market is very much pumped, then it is necessary to sell its crypto-currencies. I do not understand how it was possible in December of last year to simply look at how everything is growing and think that it will be forever
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
August 22, 2018, 05:09:41 PM
Bounty tokens are dumped as soon as possible. Investments are either held until a significant appreciation is achieved or held until some indefinite period in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
All my tokens received on bounty, I keep until the flight of the cryptocurrency market to the moon))
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
August 22, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
Right the market is in bloodbath and people are anxious on what to do with their portfolio. If you sell now you gonna lose some money but maybe salvage some of what was left of your money also if this trend continues. I, personally will hold my breath and of course my portfolio until i will see some green grass in the near future and if crypto will die, so is my money dies also.
Activity: 184
August 22, 2018, 05:01:49 PM
I always hodl my altcoins and tokens gotten from bounty,  I've been holding my ETH and other tokens I got as rewards from bounties and I'm not selling until I get desired profit I'm looking forward to
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 22, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

This questions has been round the forum for quite a few days now, it is the simplest situation for a bounty participants or token hodlers.
You need to hodl coins and tokens for a wise period of time.

Wise in the sense that you need to hold the tokens for the pump moment, so that you can sell and get your profits abundantly.
dyor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 05:00:48 PM
I bought most of my coins when the market was much healthier at the beginning of the year so i guess until they reach those highs. I invested what I am ready to lose so I will either lose it all or make profit by being patient.
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 04:53:26 PM
Although I always keep and sell the coins on the market situation and market price situation. Because I think it is very important e to understand the market system and  then you can easily understand when you have to hold or sell your coins.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
Holding the tokens which I earn from the bounties is the most beneficial for me, I do not have to lose any money I just give time and some of my work and I get paid for it sometimes It does not give me anything at the end but still it is OK to me to do work with the hope that It can payout me.
IT is good for me to HOLD the coins and tokens.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
Usually people hold cryptocurrencies to their growth, and at the first fall they sell them
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 04:26:00 PM
The situation will force you to keep or hold the coins, but you need to understand the situation. if you are able to guess the market price and other situations, then you can easily understand when you have to sell or retain your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: