Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 21. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 10:07:24 PM
For me holding coin is very risky. Because if hold a coin with no potential your money will be waste.but if we talk about bitcoin and ethereum i guess its a lesser risky than other coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
There is always a risk in everything we do.
It all depends upon us whether we will take this risk or not.
Holding bitcoin for long time doesnt escape from this.
But i do believe that holding it for long time will surely be beneficial in the coming time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
US stock market has all signs of downfall this year and giant investors would merge their funds from it to the crypto market partially, but it means a lot considering current crypto market capitalization $400B is about nothing in global measures. That is a good reason to hold and wait for new price records in Q3 2018.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 22, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
It's best to hold your current bitcoins and if you have money you can invest it on bitcoins. There are many predictions that bitcoin may reach 50k this year. Although I think it will be hard for the price to go that high but it's not imposible. Still, we can expect that the price will reach greater heights than last year.
Activity: 17
February 22, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
Putting resources into bitcoin is a hazard, as the esteem can crash tomorrow.

I'm holding too up until now, I have confidence in what bitcoin speaks to, so I'm going out on a limb. Try not to contribute more than what you can bear to lose be that as it may, however in the event that you can, you should purchase more.

Likewise observe in different digital forms of money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Every investment have risk. If you invest in other side,  there will have to risk. Just imagine that the price of bitcoin is rising or not. If you remind that bitcoin price is increasing then hold your bitcoin otherwise its better to sell bitcoin.

It will always be a risk. Once you hold or trade something, different possibilities may arise. Yes, you may earn a lot once the price shoot up. But the probability that you will also lose whatever you earn is also high. The price tends to be volatile. It is very unpredictable. So holding and trading is such a big risk. So only invest what you can afford to lose. And well, I believe that you will only succeed here if you are a risk taker.
Activity: 82
February 20, 2018, 03:11:21 PM
Every business is risky. It's up to you. You jist have to utilize the timing. it's not guaranteed that tomorrow what will be the price of Bitcoin. It can go up or down. You just have to wait for the right time. But i think holding some of you coins would be good.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
February 20, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
I think in this time it's not a risk. So many countries accepted Bitcoin so I don't believe that it can dissapear someday. I totally calm with that.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
February 20, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Do you think that this year will only have moderate BTC growth? 2017 was an anamoly?

Government stepping in will always be there. But as far as effects on the price, yes it will but for the short term only. Go back in September, the last big crash prior to the January dip. It was the time when China sudden turn its back to bitcoin, we suffered a downtrend but we are able to recover and hits all-time-high last December.

So the effect is only short term, bitcoin is resilient to such attacks or downtrend. It has the capability to bounce back and rebound and go even further than previous high.
Activity: 8
February 20, 2018, 03:03:47 PM
Do you think that this year will only have moderate BTC growth? 2017 was an anamoly?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Every investment is risky. Bitcoin does not promise or guarantee anything. Everything is just speculations and no guarantee at all but it is up to you how determined you are in taking the risks. We all invest in our own expense so we cannot blame anyone by agreeing with us if indeed bitcoin will crash tomorrow or the next day.
It applies to all investments, even traditional investments like gold or land never guarantee profit because many factors can affect. when we invest, of course we must be prepared with risk of loss.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
What we do is all risky, including bitcoin hold, there is no guarantee that the price of tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will be better than now because we never know what will happen, but throughout my experience with patience then we will get the best.
Exactly! Anything that involves with an investment has a risk even dealing with life is a risk but if we are patient and we know what we are getting into then the reward will come. All we have to do is to wait for it to come and not to panic when everything is going down.
Activity: 167
February 20, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
May be there is a lot of risk in holding bitcoins at the moment but it is sure to stand in the coming time. Keep holding and make the right choice, don't take the chance of investing more if you can't deal with immediate loss. It's a long run game.
Every investment is a risky task. Since bitcoin involves investing money, it has a little bit risk too. But we must bear in mind that no risk no gain. Therefore, today's risky task of holding botcoin will certainly give back huge return. Because undoubtedly bit coin has a stunning future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 01:52:03 PM
What we do is all risky, including bitcoin hold, there is no guarantee that the price of tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will be better than now because we never know what will happen, but throughout my experience with patience then we will get the best.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
It can be a risk with a great reward waiting if ever you'll pass through the risk. We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile and there's no assurance that the value will always rise. You should be careful before holding so that you can gain benefits instead of loosing money. Holding is not just holding, it requires smart and wise decisions to make the most of your holding.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
February 20, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

In my own experience, I was able to realize that holding will not always bring you great results that's why I always think carefully before holding for a long time. It is quite risky but the reward waiting is always worth the wait that's why I never stopped holding because I believe that the value of bitcoin will soon rise again to the moon. My faith will somehow bring me to great places in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
February 20, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Every investment is risky. Bitcoin does not promise or guarantee anything. Everything is just speculations and no guarantee at all but it is up to you how determined you are in taking the risks. We all invest in our own expense so we cannot blame anyone by agreeing with us if indeed bitcoin will crash tomorrow or the next day.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
You should hold your btc very tightly, and if at any point you think you can purchase more then for sure go for that.
Very soon btc will make new ATH  again.
Activity: 16
February 20, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
if project is good, than there is lesser risk to hold
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:24:32 PM
You just have to analyze everything and make a good decision, always check if it is worth the risk. In my own opinion holding btc is a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: