Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 25. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 18, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
Investing itself is the real risk. Since you are here, you have to accept the fact that investing in cryptocurrencies is not a joke. Meaning to say, if you are not cautious then you'll be broke. So if you saw Bitcoin reached $17,000, then you have the idea that it may be reached again that price anytime soon. Just have a little faith. Hold still.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Holding is risky but once it turn to the way we want it to be all of the risk will be paid of, so hold your bitcoin and sell them once it is on the peak. Nothing will happened if we don't know how to risk. Bitcoin is all about risking.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 12:21:19 PM
May be there is a lot of risk in holding bitcoins at the moment but it is sure to stand in the coming time. Keep holding and make the right choice, don't take the chance of investing more if you can't deal with immediate loss. It's a long run game.
We need to change our perspective in regards to taking an investments in the world of crypto. We need to keep in mind that it is normal to have a risk when it comes to investment, the truth is all types of investments have risk. But we could surely live with it. The price of bitcoin is volatile but we could surely earn out of those changes and it will only depends on our management for us to earn.
Activity: 364
February 18, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
Its depends on the market and your need. Bitcoin is a coin which moves that’s price at a regular interval and no one can predict what will be at the next. If you hold your coin and in future, it increases its price then you will get a bi9g amount of benefit from this coin but if it decreases its price then you will face with some problem.
Be sure about one thing that if this coin decreases its price then it will increase its price after some days for sure and you have to wait patiently for that moment.

If you hold your coin and that time it decreases its price and you fall into a very emergency of money and selling the coin is just available to get money then you will be fall into a big trap and loss a big amount of money. Holding bitcoin is a wise way but you have make sure that if anything happens then you can stay patiently then you can hold it for better future otherwise not.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 11:40:45 AM
Holding bitcoins is such a very risky move. Because we do not know whether when the bitcoin price goes low or goes high. Just patiently wait until the bitcoin becomes high then you can sell it already.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
February 18, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

For us hold till when you u need the money or take some and just get what you need. That is what we are doing. Hold and trade. Get what caeh we need and hold. Trade to grow btc and just keep.on holding. We believe in btc and we believe that btc price will keep on rising.
Activity: 658
February 18, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
investing in Bitcoin is full of risks but for some people it is one of the advantages for people who have strong investor psyches
If you are a good trader you will know what you have to do with Bitcoin that you have now,
Activity: 208
February 18, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
in investing there must be a risk, even invest in a digital world like bitcoin. One of the bitcoin investment tricks is holding, in my opinion right now is the right time for holding because the bitcoin price again drops. If bitcoin prices have risen at the highest level, then we sell it, so we will get big profits. Smiley
Activity: 12
February 18, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

Bitcoin is risky, and its prices can crash at any time, so you need to be aware of the risks when you invest in bitcoins. But I think when bitcoin crashes, you hold it patiently, it will recover soon, and being patient with bitcoin can lower your investment risk.
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
There will always be a risk in investments.  High risk reaps high rewards as the saying goes. Since we don't know when will the price fall and we lose our money. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up then hold it and you have to be a strong to make a right decision. Just believe that it will pump and wait for it to get a high profit.
Activity: 392
February 18, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

in every investment always has risks especially with bitcoin. the value of bitcoin is quite large, this has a considerable risk. so you should try to learn the market pattern and examine the bitcoin. I am personally optimistic that bitcoin will rise again, so you have to hold it
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
I suggest you to hold your bitcoins as long as you can. Bitcoin is the future. It is the mother of crypto world and it is going to be the ruler as well. Some people predict that Bitcoin will hit approximately 1,00,000 USD per BTC by the end of 2018. Just keep your plan not to purchase it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 18, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
Every investment have risk. If you invest in other side,  there will have to risk. Just imagine that the price of bitcoin is rising or not. If you remind that bitcoin price is increasing then hold your bitcoin otherwise its better to sell bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
February 18, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
Holding bitcoin is a better idea because its like trading strategy and you will get a good benefit when you sell in the right time if the price is very high. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up then hold it. You have to be a brave to make a right decision.
It is risky of you are a nervous person. You must be brave whenever you hold and you need to be optimistic. Holding was a great thing to do and wait until it pump before it sell. Dont panic even though bitcoin price fall, just belive that it will pump and wait for it to get a high profit.
Yeah, rather than risky it would be profitable. As the market showed some signs of recovery after a long stretch with bitcoin crossing 10000$ barrier and still it is about to grow further. So, I think it would be smartness to hold them up right now in order to get the desired profit which is waiting ahead...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
Hodling and Trading is both a risk and not a risk. There are risk of hodling bitcoin because you do not know whether the price will drop and not regain its former glory and if you will trade it for something else. The price of bitcoin might suddenly increase and that would not give you profit because of the things that you will be missing.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 10:46:59 AM
All kind of investment will be risky until 100% investment has came in your hand. so if you think that you put your money for holding it would allways risk. whenever you get return your all investment in your project that would be safe the rest of your invest.
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Every investment is risky, and no one can predict it perfectly!

If you want to hold your coin, don't panic when bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 144
February 18, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Of course there will be risks when you invest. The price of bitcoin could not be controlled so you'll experience having losses when bitcoin's price drops. However, you should just hold your bitcoin for a long time because there will come a time where bitcoin's value will rise. At moments when it's price is low, I suggest that you take that opportunity to get yourself some more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow.
I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
Also have a look in other cryptocurrencies.
Truth it is risky but it is about how you take the risk and handle everytime the value crashed also if you want to hold longer always think the positive way and believe that it will give you more profit. I also hold my btc until now because i strongly believe that it will give me more money soon.
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
Holding a period of time is really high risk since price in the market is not controllable so there is possibility that the price drops resulting to a loss in your investment. But the higher the risk the higher the return so there is a chance also to earn a maximum profit.
Pages:
Jump to: