Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 26. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
The price of bitcoin is not stable, it will crash at any time, and it is risky to hold bitcoin. What you need to do is to control the amount of money you invest in, and when bitcoin crashes, you can be immune to it, so you can be patient and ultimately make a profit.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
I think the opportunity has missed during that period when it was around 6k. Now its back and buying it right now is a risk. You may buy or may not but the thing is there is no "late" in that business.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
The risk is always there, if you want to buy now then the risk is, the price may go down after you buy. But if you decide to wait before you buy, the risk is that the price may go up. You have to be brave to make a decision and do not regret what you have decided whatever the outcome because it is useless. You have to be wise.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, the risk is always there, and if you want to buy now then the risk is if the price may go down after you buy bitcoins but if you also decide to wait until the price goes up or down. And adding also my opinion that, risk will vary depending on the individual, many people were crying when the btc market cap went down by something. In addition, it is risky just like any other investment, there is a chance that you can gain and there is also an equal chance of losing your investment. On the other hand, all investment are risky and I personally holding bitcoin but my goal is to make more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
Will for me once you invest it will be risky. Doing holding token especally bitcoin is not risky for me. In fact ypu give your self a huge profit if you patience. Many investor got small profit becquse there are panic there token...
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 09:44:49 AM
Holding bitcoin is a better idea because its like trading strategy and you will get a good benefit when you sell in the right time if the price is very high. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up then hold it and you have to be a strong to make a right decision.
i will also prefer holding because i know how it can help to someone and i,m also one of the investor of bitcoin i always buy bitcoin when its price go low and then i keep it on hold and there are some people who keep bitcoin on hold for long time which is more profitable then short holding and this year again i start holding bitcoin .
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

there is absolutely no risk in holding, especially now that the coin is regaining strength. i suggest you hold as long as possible and when the prices are high enough, you can trade and get maximum out of your investment.  But don't hold too long either, the safest route is diversification.
Activity: 40
February 18, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Holding is not risk now bitcoin increase their value and very soon it will be again at very high
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Well holding and selling or any thing related to bitcoin is considered as a risky thing but if you look into things and just believe then that risks would change into a strong belief. But the first thing to contrast that risk is by choosing a right wallet to store your bitcoin and hold till you are satisfied with its price.
I think your right sir.Anything related to cryptocurrencies are risk.Because the moment you put up your money in the internet,it is not safe already.But if we talked about on how to gain profits,it will always depends on your strategy.If you buy bitcoin at a lower price then hold it and wait for the value gets high before selling it,then it is a good strategy.So holding bitcoin is not a risk for me but a good way now to gained more profits.
Activity: 420
February 18, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Always it

I think it’s not that risky to hold your bitcoin, as long as you can monitor your wallet safely. It is good to invest bitcoin  because of its price is always increasing despite  the fact that it decreases sometimes. As being an demand kind of coin nowadays then it is surely that the price will not going to stay at that very low level. It willi increase and it will be non stoppable, and that what you will gonna watch for the selling chart of bitcoin when you will gonna release it.
Activity: 214
February 18, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
Holding bitcoin are always have a risk. But the person who hold bitcoin are have courage and brave enough just to hold bitcoin. Be positive at all times just trust bitcoin. When the right time comes you will have a good profit just because of holding bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
If you are long term investor than you not need to worry about downfall of the crypto market. Even today investment in Bitcoin is beneficial at $10000.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
February 18, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

For me, its good to buy bitcoin today since its price is very low. You can buy as much as you can. In that case, you can earn a larger amount of profit in the future. Just wait and hold your bitcoin until its price increases again with a very high price.
Activity: 17
February 18, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

The price of bitcoin has been volatile. It can crash at any time, and we can't predict its change. When he collapses, we lose a lot of money, which is risky. So when we invest in bitcoin, we can't put all our money into it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Well holding and selling or any thing related to bitcoin is considered as a risky thing but if you look into things and just believe then that risks would change into a strong belief. But the first thing to contrast that risk is by choosing a right wallet to store your bitcoin and hold till you are satisfied with its price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 18, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
Holding bitcoin is a better idea because its like trading strategy and you will get a good benefit when you sell in the right time if the price is very high. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up then hold it. You have to be a brave to make a right decision.
It is risky of you are a nervous person. You must be brave whenever you hold and you need to be optimistic. Holding was a great thing to do and wait until it pump before it sell. Dont panic even though bitcoin price fall, just belive that it will pump and wait for it to get a high profit.
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
Holding bitcoin is a better idea because its like trading strategy and you will get a good benefit when you sell in the right time if the price is very high. If you believe that bitcoin will rise up then hold it and you have to be a strong to make a right decision.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

If you are a ling term investor I suggest to hold we saw Bitcoin chart no matter ups and down and struggles in the long term perspective  it is still in an uptrend movement so no need to worry so many fud btc had overcome it can recover in due time.

Well if you're in for the long run, and you believe that btc can go to more than 100k in the near future, then fuds and all that negativity shouldn't concern you anymore. You shouldn't even be checking if btc dropped or bounced since you're holding on to something already and that is your trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
February 18, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

No holding for atleast a year in bitcoin is not risk but it means a very good profit after you earn from holding a bitcoin for a year. Some people doing bitcoin in short but they convert it in altcoins and convert again in bitcoin a few months later.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 18, 2018, 08:44:45 AM
About holding, essentially I think it depends on the coins that we hold, if the coins is really worthy to be hold.. it will not be at risky, and of course we've to adjusting it with the time period (long term/short term) in holding that's coins.
One thing, a holder should not be afraid with a risk, if we're afraid with a risk, we're not worth to be a holder.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
Yes of course everything have risk, and investing bitcoin have risk also, because we don't know when bitcoin price will crash and increasing the price, so we need to think how to take right decision on right moment as well. Because any investment always have risky.
Pages:
Jump to: