Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 28. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
Holding would be a big risk if you sell it at a low price and holding it would be a great advantage if it sells in time of rising prices. Now only depends on your choice.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 18, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
Risk is always in every business. Yes holding can be risky or not. As we all know its a high volatile market but we believe in bitcoin potential as well. At present I am also holding my bitcoin I am expecting more rise in coming days but apart from this I bought some altcoins also to diversify my investments to reduce my risk. I would say you should also continue to hold as market is getting momentum again. I think holding can be more rewarding but do your diligence.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 04:38:59 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
I think it's a good choice to invest in bitcoin right now, and it's doing very well. But investing in bitcoin is also risky, and its price is not stable, and it can collapse at any time. We need to do a risk assessment before investing, not all of our money.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Of course it will be risky specially now that the volatility rate of bitcoin is much more high than its previous volatility rate and that is because of its trendiness and popularity high demand with limited supply tend to a higher price and workds inversely as low demand and lots of supply, but what i really think on bitcoin is a very good investment specially long term. It really depends on you personally if you really know how the system works and thats it.
Activity: 338
February 18, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Yes definitely holding bitcoin at risk, but the risk is not as great if we hold altcoin. Because bitcoin is still the way people have it, so do not worry if you just plan on holding bitcoin. It could be a few years the price of bitcoin can be translucent $ 100,000, no one knows.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
February 18, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
Buying and bitcoin holdin is risky, we all know that today bitcoin prices are falling trend and many are panicked so it sells cheaply, but for me this will not make me sell bicoin because I am sure recovery soon.
The current status and situation of bitcoins price today makes its traders and investors worried and worst some are getting panic because they have already take risks to hold and save their coin for a high profit. However eversince bitcoin is likely a real businesses out there the word risks is inevitable so we should have to used on it.
Activity: 93
February 18, 2018, 04:16:36 AM
When investing in bitcoin their is always a risk. High risk reaps high rewards as the saying goes. So holding definitely is a risk. So what you need to minimize that risk is to study well the market of bitcoin and know when you will hold your investments. Because sometimes being greedy in holding leads to the loss of your investments so be very careful and well educated before you start your investments.
Activity: 25
February 18, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Investing through bitcoin in long term is highly at risk.  However,  if you have the knowledge and expertise on how  to play in the Market,  you cam definitely gain profit and enjoy bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 03:27:46 AM
Not a real risk but I think holding now is very potential, because in this year bitcoin will be more expensive if compared to last year, I say so because I believe the wave pattern of price movements that will always be repeated, it can be seen from the price movement chart several years back.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
February 18, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
Holding BTC is always profitable and highly rewarding.Those investor who held their investment from 2015 to mid of Dec-17,imagine they would be Billionaire/Millionaire,as BTC increased 1800% in 2017 and 2017 was breakout year for BTC. Those investor who sold their BTC on 6th Feb-18,when BTC price was around $5980 something,they could not gain return as per their expectations,if they held their investment till to date,where BTC stands around $11000,see the difference and return rate is also very high.So its always advisable to hold your investment till price reach to your expected return.In hurry you may lose your investment as well.
Activity: 98
February 18, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

Yes, holding bitcoin is risky. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is changing at any time, and it will collapse at any moment. So don't put all your money into bitcoins. That's a big risk.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
February 18, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
Technically holding can turn unsuccessful if you will hold so long that you will skip the moment to sell your founds by some actual price. Logically you just can become a looser if you will wait too long with your crypto founds. So, I think it is necessary to be on tend and follow the market and main crypto news. It is not necessary to check every change every dingle hour, I suppose it is enough to take a look on news at least once a week to be informed and to not skip "the moment" Wink
Activity: 142
February 18, 2018, 03:06:54 AM
I think you have summed it up nicely why the format of this ICO will be a success despite block.one not starting the blockchain themselves. They have all the chess pieces arranged correctly to ensure it happens how they want it, while avoiding legal repercussions. Geniuses.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
February 16, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
Holding can be consider as risky too, Since we don't know when will the price fall and we lose our money. Every business have a risk. We have to taste this risk to gain success.But i believe if you do long term investment, hold your coins for long term and don't do panic selling then i give you guarantee, It won't disappoint you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
Buying and bitcoin holdin is risky, we all know that today bitcoin prices are falling trend and many are panicked so it sells cheaply, but for me this will not make me sell bicoin because I am sure recovery soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
February 13, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I dont see the point in your question nor in your grammar. You should buy and hold because I think that is effective for gaining profit but you should know that you are at risk. Bitcoin is not that profitable and you will know that in time. You will later on move to alt coins for your investment.
Activity: 11
February 13, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

In the long run, you can make money on anything! But investing in bitcoin is a risk!
Activity: 11
February 13, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
Hello experts! What do you think, how can the currency beat the bitcoin in the near future?
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 13, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
Bitcoin is high risk investment. So there is always risk in bitcoin. But it will bring profit in future. So I think although it is a risky but should hold it .
Activity: 10
February 13, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
I’m sure that in a long term it will make a profit and it’s not risky.
Pages:
Jump to: