Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:59:33 PM
It's called evolution. People evolve to cope and change with their surroundings thru time. Were you born walking or talking? Did you know about bitcoin or how to use it? Same thing goes with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or anything in that matter. Thru time and learning, people adapt to and evolve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 10:57:33 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Not at all in our country because beggars cannot access internet and they are not also a computer literate. It is very hard for them since they don't have the capacity to pay. So if there is a change they should be taught on how this will work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:52:15 PM
I do not quite understand your question. Who will give the beggar a bitcoin? Well, if a person has an Internet and a smartphone and knowledge of bitcoin, etl is no longer a beggar. But the state can pay pensions and various social payments for more control.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 10:32:07 PM
I'm sure that in the future even beggars will have the knowledge on how to use a very handy phone and they will be taught by some groups or organizations that is mandated and given a task to inform with specific group of people of using and adopting technology. I have this question on my mind before because here in my country plenty of them doesn't know how to use gadgets and they are even no read, no write. The solution is education so this initiative must be done by the gov't.

Right! In order beggars can access Bitcoin is that, first and foremost they should have gadgets, after that they should learn everything about bitcoin for them to work or manipulate it easily because knowledge is one of the important assets you should have. I think if it will be accepted wholely in our country everyone can access it. It will depend on the system we have.
What comes to my mind is the possible bitcoin or altcoin cards that they may use instead of gadgets as the technology is getting more advanced i am seeing that the future will come to it, swipe cards, online payments using different sites or apps will come in circulation as a mainstream of cryptography.
Activity: 476
March 16, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
I'm sure that in the future even beggars will have the knowledge on how to use a very handy phone and they will be taught by some groups or organizations that is mandated and given a task to inform with specific group of people of using and adopting technology. I have this question on my mind before because here in my country plenty of them doesn't know how to use gadgets and they are even no read, no write. The solution is education so this initiative must be done by the gov't.

Right! In order beggars can access Bitcoin is that, first and foremost they should have gadgets, after that they should learn everything about bitcoin for them to work or manipulate it easily because knowledge is one of the important assets you should have. I think if it will be accepted wholely in our country everyone can access it. It will depend on the system we have.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 09:18:40 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
if bitcoin rule our world beggars will be eliminated,   cause they cant access bitcoin or they dont even know how to create a bitcojn address. If that happens everything will change a lot in our world.
Activity: 166
March 16, 2018, 08:31:08 PM
Activity: 40
March 16, 2018, 08:11:52 PM
It is not allowed in my country or I don’t know otherwise. So cannot say.
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 07:42:39 PM
It will take a long to to convert the use of paper money into bitcoins and not all of the is people have knowledge in bitcoin or recognize bitcoin because we spend hard time earning paper money. And beggars can access bitcoin if the only have access to the internet or have some knowledge using the internet.
Yes i agree that it would take a huge amount of time before paper money could not be used anymore. I think that when that time comes people all over the world will adapt to digital currency, we could say that the economy is doing great and therefore no more beggars at that time. No need to worry how beggars can access bitcoin because there will be no more beggars as economy is booming.
Activity: 74
March 16, 2018, 06:36:22 PM
It would probably be a problem. I think for them fiats should also be kept parallel. either they cant be able to have money
Activity: 74
March 16, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
To use the bitcoin money, you must know how it functions and take advice.
Activity: 53
March 16, 2018, 06:03:56 PM
I guess internet and a smart phone will be more than enough.
Activity: 25
March 16, 2018, 05:48:22 PM
They can use the ATMs or if they’ve smart phones then nothing like it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 16, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

I think beggars will be fully depends on both government and the private sectors organizations for the poor because obviously becoming a beggar means no or very less educational attainment at all in which computer literacy is vital to Bitcoin transactions.You will not be a beggar if you will graduate in highschool or colleges.
While most beggars are like that not all of them are like it, in the past and automobile and they are not poor some people have found out that they can make more money on the street than the money that they could make by having a job, it's a very dishonest practice but it happens.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
I don't ever think beggards can access bitcoin because bitcoin requires gadget and internet to access it. Never comes to my mind if beggars can have it unless there is kind person who will give him gadget and share password of his wifi to help the beggar to earn.
Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
It will take a long to to convert the use of paper money into bitcoins and not all of the is people have knowledge in bitcoin or recognize bitcoin because we spend hard time earning paper money. And beggars can access bitcoin if the only have access to the internet or have some knowledge using the internet.
Activity: 349
March 16, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
Bitcoin cannot be fully transferred to cash when there are still poor or beggars in the world, I think if beggars have no money to buy food or cannot get Bitcoin there will be Many people die of hunger, and it will no longer be a modern and developed world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 16, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

It's not easy to convert paper money into bitcoins because not everyone knows bitcoin and can access bitcoin so the government definitely considers everything including the use of bitcoin whether all can access it or not.

can you imagine before the internet has not yet invented, how can it be possible for the people to learn how to use it? Now picture it on the case of bitcoins. For sure people can always learn it , no matter how hard it is to operate but as long as it is trending or usefull , people will always find a way to learn it.  even beggars will do also strive and educate their selves as long as they can go with flow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

It's not easy to convert paper money into bitcoins because not everyone knows bitcoin and can access bitcoin so the government definitely considers everything including the use of bitcoin whether all can access it or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
March 16, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

That is a big question on how they can access bitcoin but i guess if the government will already allow us to use it maybe they will offer another services  to the community to let anyone access btc in a very convenient way.
Pages:
Jump to: