Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 28, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
To access bitcoin you might need a technology such as computer, cellphone and internet, its hard for a persons to access Bitcoin if he/she does not have this equipments especially for beggars, but ehen you have this tools it will become more easier.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
well definitely, they need a phone and an internet connection, which is they dont basically have. so there's no chance that they can gain access to bitcoin, unless they are willing to work for a phone and to avail an internet. But!! if someone will provided them. They can gain access into it, and can gain a chance to uplift theirselves from they're beggar status to rich status.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
just if there only a concerned cetizen that can provide gadget with wifi or internet for beggars and willing share their knowledge about bitcoin  for  them to get involve about it or have an idea on how to manage or handle it.
Activity: 77
April 26, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
Forget these losers, Bitcoin is really worth each penny of your dollars, it is extra valuable in our time than ever and based totally on the contemporary developments i forsee it climbing greater than we have ever see by way of the stop of this yr and I will be waiting for the losers to spew out their lack of knowledge about Bitcoin no longer being valuable. If it has no cost why does the humans right here on the bitcoin boards nonetheless agree with in it and sincerely all use it to purchase from one another. Not to mention, that we can also buy elsewhere. We can purchase VPNs, services, goods etc. with our bitcoin. How can they say it has no value however it can buy matters that are precious to people.  Bitcoin will swimsuit everyone, no count if you are rich or poor. It will actually be even extra handy to use, considering the fact that human beings don't sincerely want to have a financial institution account in order to have bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 08:12:42 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

The question has a very obvious answer, how can a begger living in the street can even access computer, they will just eventually die since people will not use fiat in the future instead there will be a work for them to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 08:05:54 PM
So where do you think the beggars would get those bitcoins? from the government or by themselves? Plus it is more suitable for them to used cards instead of bitcoin. And to think that a beggar could access their own bitcoin address maybe there must be something new handheld device that is only designed to access their bitcoins, internet is not a problem.
Activity: 476
April 26, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
Beggars can only access bitcoin if they have smartphones and computers. I think it is one of the problem why cashless society is really hard to achieve. People can't easily adapt the virtual currency.
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

I do not think that bitcoins can really access beggars, and if a cashless country will be implemented then this beggars will die eventually since all of the people will keep on making cryptocurrency and physical cash will be useless.
Activity: 41
April 26, 2018, 05:57:51 PM
I think everyone can access bitcoin, now there are computers and the Internet everywhere. But I think poor people don't need bitcoin.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

There is no way for beggars to access cryptocurrency because it was digital and beggars do not have computers and wallets where they can get bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
April 26, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I do not think that economically I have access to enter Bitcoin, especially because I do not have the necessary tools (comuputadora)
Activity: 378
ApolloX
April 26, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
I think that currently there is no such possibility (sad to admit it), without electricity and internet people are really not able to use BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
Real beggars are so poor that they will not have a phone or laptop to make use of bitcoin. And fiat money will not be replaced by cryptocurrencies, governments will not let that happen. So, if you give bitcoin to a beggar, he'll have to swap it for paper money with someone who is into cryptocurrencies. But, of course nobody will give him bitcoins, you just give him cash.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 26, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
I think, first of all, after "all paper money were change into Bitcoins", the government will start an education program what will be aimed at educating people to how "use" bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. About beggars, I think they will use paper wallets or there will be an ATMs on streets, what will let to transfer bitcoins if user knows his "pass".
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 02:59:07 PM
I think it's easy, as long as the beggar can access the internet he can use bitcoin. Or as long as he has a smartphone he will definitely be able to access bitcoin.
I think that as well, that beggars if you will teach them to access bitcoin or the internet then they do have the chance to earn too, as they are willing to do everything they have the eagerness to be train or to learn for them to at least earn money.
Activity: 392
April 26, 2018, 02:51:24 PM
Yes it is and is not a case that the world should go to crypto, paper money is not going anywhere. And it's gonna take time. Most older people also do not want to accept digital money.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Once i saw a joke with a wedding: the guests had to run their card thru a pos device. the same could go with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency with such platform, for example Pundi X.
Activity: 80
April 26, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
I think it's easy, as long as the beggar can access the internet he can use bitcoin. Or as long as he has a smartphone he will definitely be able to access bitcoin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
whatever happens if it happens, when bitcoins replace paper money then the state has no authority to manage finances and maybe the world's banks will close, because everyone can manage their own finances and bank.

If this will happen i believe the government have their on ways and plans on how they can regulate bitcoin so the government can benefit the taxes and on how they can trace transactions legal or illegal.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

That's why I do believe that when this scenario happens, everyone should make things possible; everyone can make money on their hands, everyone must have gadgets to access the said scenario. In short, everyone should be on average level of social status, no beggars, no poors.
Pages:
Jump to: