Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
The beggars can use libraries and they can do that by begging and they can sue the biting and earn money.
Activity: 139
March 18, 2018, 06:13:38 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

As you said beggars how could they access it if they don't have enough money to buy their own gadget how much more to access it. And when all paper money change into digital money not all people could access it because of many reasons.
I really appreciate the way you are thinking about future, so mate if I share my thinking it is a bit different, you said in the age of digital everyone won’t be able to access bitcoin because they will not be aware of the use, but for me it is not big deal, if we will tell them right way to use bitcoin for sure they will be able to use, when everything and every system will turn to the digital system then they will be compel to use it, there will be no way to escape so better they learn about it.
Activity: 14
March 18, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
The beggars can use the general libraries and get themselves educated.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 18, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
Actually, it's not easy to implement bitcoins to make money. First of all it is necessary to adjust all the people here especially the beggars.
So it's less likely to happen. Depending on just how the bills can still be used in conjunction with Bitcoins.
Everything looks good in its time as well as every profession has to upgrade it self to the level where it can be feasible for all the parties getting involved in this. Beggars or the charity firms if they will not upgrade themselves in the coming time for the digital money, because every body likes to donate in whatever currency he or she is earning or using so, the up gradation is always need of the time and is necessary.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
if bitcoin rule our world beggars will be eliminated,   cause they cant access bitcoin or they dont even know how to create a bitcojn address. If that happens everything will change a lot in our world.
Everything can change the world, rather an improvement of the technology will always happens. But to eliminate paper money its something that cannot adopts by many. A difficulty to be implement will presents and beggars and other citizen doesnt know about, will hardly to use the new technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 18, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
Beggars will upgrade too...

If people can upgrade to the new technology then they will also will get upgraded that how to get bitcoin from the people.Already in India beggars uses debit card machines too get money. Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

As you said beggars how could they access it if they don't have enough money to buy their own gadget how much more to access it. And when all paper money change into digital money not all people could access it because of many reasons.
Activity: 34
March 18, 2018, 10:24:41 AM
One of the missions of Bitcoin is to make the word "beggar" obsolete. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
Actually, it's not easy to implement bitcoins to make money. First of all it is necessary to adjust all the people here especially the beggars.
So it's less likely to happen. Depending on just how the bills can still be used in conjunction with Bitcoins.
already today at the bitcointalk forum a lot of data starts to argue that too many people have appeared who wanted to earn with the help of crypto currency. It seems that everyone is very sorry to see that someone gets an opportunity to earn money. What then it will be possible to talk about when poor people connect to the world of crypto currency.
envious people have always been and will be. But nevertheless, I would like to see all this work, over earnings, not turn into a dumb money laundering, And at least a little qualitatively carry out the entire task. The same applies to this forum, when people write messages, and only to increase their number.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:03:02 AM
already today at the bitcointalk forum a lot of data starts to argue that too many people have appeared who wanted to earn with the help of crypto currency. It seems that everyone is very sorry to see that someone gets an opportunity to earn money. What then it will be possible to talk about when poor people connect to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 18, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Smartphones are the only choice they have left. Because (1) they can't easily access ATM cards unless they have valid ids to avail so. (2) smartphones are widely used by everyone and they could get access to it with prepaid card. (3) it is the easiest and the fastest way because most of them are all ready aware of how to use it.
Activity: 27
March 17, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
The smartphones and the knowledge as to how to use it, will be helpful.
Activity: 37
March 17, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
I have no clue since it is not acceptable in my country so I don’t really know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 17, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
Probably through Bitcoin ATM's, though I'm not sure how that would work since Bitcoin ATM's still convert Bitcoin to fiat if I'm not mistaken?
Beggars is not unified in a meaning or a context meaning becssue there are differences when it comes to the perception of Beggars on a specific countries. In most of the developed countries just like USA they implement a credit cart to Beggars to support them financially and they would implement a system of transaction through the used Bitcoin it is a good thing becssue it is faster and reliable.
Activity: 55
March 17, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
I don't support complete replacement of fiats with btcs. it has many problem one of which is that you told. how we are gonna then cope up?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
Even if they will got access to bitcoin they don't know what to do and how to gain some. Probably they have no idea how to get money if the become beggars.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
May be in future and fiat money is totally eliminated and bitcoin currency is the one who we are using. Government must take an action on how to some this problem like a program for beggars to assist in their bitcoin wallet and must be accessible anywhere.
Activity: 26
March 17, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
Smart phone and knowledge about the system will help them earn some money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
Actually they can try but i am not sure they know what it is and how to use it. Those people was lazy and have no idea how to make money so better to improve yourself guys.

Its hard for beggars to access bitcoin. Because first they don't have the capacity to buy at least android phone to register in bitcoin.It's also hard to explain to them  how bitcoin works. Second I think just 10% of its population are social and technology oriented. Even if we try to introduce to them the benefits of bitcoin and the good future from this, they may be listen but I am not sure if they are interested to join bitcoin. Maybe government  it self will have the projects or livelihood programs for them to have source of income like native handcraft  and other handcraft that are  easy to teach so they may start from there.Small business may change there life status from beggar to working class.
Pages:
Jump to: