Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:40:56 AM
I guess everyone can access bitcoin.a beggar though
as long as they understand accessing the internet many places to access bitcoin like a computer rental place to access bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
If the majority of countries begin to rely on bitcoin as a means of transactions in the future It make the beggar difficult to access it so that hearing about the rules such as these beggars will decrease.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
beggars need a help from the people who are rich and have a money.how can they access bitcoin even though they don't know how to use a computer they don't even go to school or even how to read,so how can they join bitcoin but if you will encourage them to join and teach them how to use gadgets and buy them for joining us then let the beggars access the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 04:49:21 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

Yes of course , Everyone can access bitcoin even those beggars . All they need is knowledge , Internet and their PC to do their task. And most importantly is they need a time to do it .

They access bitcoin if someone help them or they see it on internet and they learn it by their own (Self study).
Activity: 95
April 21, 2018, 11:33:18 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
If that will happen it will hard for beggars to access it but if we help them I think there's possible that they learn about bitcoin so they can use it too. And I think governments have responsibility to those beggar to help them.
of course the beggars need our guide until they understand so they know what bitcoin is and what to do in the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 126
April 21, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Beggars can easily access bitcoin if they want, many gadgets available in low price that beggars can afford, even beggars can access bitcoin if they are interested to access bitcoin. Bitcoin is free to all people who wants to access, but not totally all people are willing to access bitcoin, there are some people also are not interested in bitcoin.
yes, beggars can access bitcoin if the beggar has a willingness to learn and must be supported by internet access as well.

I think if this will happened, it should be the government to provide a better system for all which is accessible of all the people regardless of their financial status.
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
Beggars can easily access bitcoin if they want, many gadgets available in low price that beggars can afford, even beggars can access bitcoin if they are interested to access bitcoin. Bitcoin is free to all people who wants to access, but not totally all people are willing to access bitcoin, there are some people also are not interested in bitcoin.
yes, beggars can access bitcoin if the beggar has a willingness to learn and must be supported by internet access as well.
Activity: 626
April 21, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
If that will happen it will hard for beggars to access it but if we help them I think there's possible that they learn about bitcoin so they can use it too. And I think governments have responsibility to those beggar to help them.
Activity: 294
April 21, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
If paper money would all be gone and changed with bitcoin, then most probably, everything would have been online and possibly, these beggars would have adopted it or been left behind.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Your first question is "If all paper money were change into bitcoin"?
Do you think that it is possible the all paper money will change into bitcoin? It is impossible thinking and in real it will not happen, so forget it.
Secondly you are asking beggars can access bitcoin?
Actually i see normally Beggars have no access of fiat money that the reason they are beggars then you are talking about bitcoin, only educated people can access the bitcoin.  

Anyone is welcome to join Bitcoin and no degree of discrimination is displayed in the team. However, in my honest opinion it may sound difficult for beggars to access Bitcoin not because they are incapable of doing so or due to zero knowledge about its nature, because I still believe that their societal status does not define their intelligence and future. The challenges are on how we can educate them properly, to get their willingness, and to make them embrace technology and the functionalities of Bitcoin. On the other hand, we can in any way make campaign and workshop for these people to truly show our sincere concern and care for them that we are here to stand by our integral vision which is to help those in needs in making difference in people's lives for them to survive from poverty and giving back our blessing to the community.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
April 20, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Your first question is "If all paper money were change into bitcoin"?
Do you think that it is possible the all paper money will change into bitcoin? It is impossible thinking and in real it will not happen, so forget it.
Secondly you are asking beggars can access bitcoin?
Actually i see normally Beggars have no access of fiat money that the reason they are beggars then you are talking about bitcoin, only educated people can access the bitcoin. 
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
Good thing their is no discrimination on bitcoin, anybody can access as long as you have gadget to use and wifi connection. If a beggar really wants to join bitcoin then they need to put an effort to have those requirement needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 14, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
The beggars will use QR codes and it will be interesting to see if the trend of beggars using QR codes becomes more commonplace in many parts of the world. The use of QR codes for payments is still very limited.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Blockchain requires constant internet access, at least a mobile device and a great deal of knowledge about how these digital currencies work. Who's gonna hit the streets and start a mass tutorial to those 'poor' folks who are just getting by with the little scrapples that come their way? I don't think paper money is going anywhere in a long time from now.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
April 06, 2018, 11:21:23 PM
That's one of the major concerns if bitcoin is really pushed to be the primary means of buying goods and services. They (beggars) are the ones who will be greatly affected should these innovation be implemented soon.
Activity: 294
Freedom
April 06, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

if that happens there must be a way to access it, and maybe a beggar will not be a beggar who begs openly to everyone they meet but there are 2 parties and 3 parties who will help them in the transaction, and if indeed it all happens a beggar is no longer a beggar as usual, because the beggar is someone who begs a little of our income to survive instead of making more profit, and it gives him a comfort to not work but to pay, and that is to be the burden of the country, it's good we work in such a way until beer sweat and they are just at home waiting for donations from generous people, very good life if like that, and deeply pity if that happens, and such actions are unlawful acts Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
Well, as far as my knowledge is concern those beggar are uneducated people and I don't think they can learn to access about bitcoin as the bitcoin relying on our new technology having an access via internet connections here in our society. Thus, a beggar person is impossible to know about bitcoin due to their ignorance. The only thing they can do is how to have money as a fiat money which they need most for their daily needs.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I guess at that time period where paper currency are replaced with bitcoin then they would've have develop ways to make it more user friendly, I guess with regards to beggars maybe they should develop a system where you can give QR codes of a specific value that can be used to buy or avail services by just scanning it.
Activity: 322
March 20, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

Beggars will not have the opportunity to earn bitcoins because not everyone is really capable of earning cryptocurrency so if they are going to implement a cashless nation then most of the robbers or scammers will really have a hard to to steal money from different people.
Activity: 26
March 20, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
I think govt should take initiative to teach every beggars and backward classes about its usage so that everyone could access It
Pages:
Jump to: