Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 4. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100
Education-Ecosystem
Utilize bitcoin in as much as your required transactions. There are varied retailers now taking bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum as forms of payment. You can also trade these for altcoins of a specific blockchain company that provides good and services like in liveedu.tv where you can level-up professional development around:

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There is always a way to maintain bitcoin. With the proper knowledge distribute to the public, they will know more about bitcoin and understand that bitcoin is not a scam, and by doing this, it might help to extend the final day of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
If bitcoin was really a bubble it should have burst by now because in 2017 bitcoin rise so high in price that many people thought it was going to end but at 2018 bitcoin was able to correct the chat and mentainig it relevance in the exchange market. And if bitcoin a paramid just like the other ponzi scheme then it could have not be use as a digital currency which is use as a payment system just as it being use presently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
 Huh
Millions of people are already involved in bitcoin and I don't think that all of us will unite and will not do or would withdraw their investment here, so it will not end because the demand is not decreasing in fact many users are added day by day.

I second that there are more people that are coming and accumulating some coins every day. This is especially true when the price of bitcoins or any other altcoins for that matter going down as many people believe that is like a big sale at malls.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
We can make sure bitcoin never ends,by promoting it, bring in more people to invest, create a platform for fiat exchange with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Millions of people are already involved in bitcoin and I don't think that all of us will unite and will not do or would withdraw their investment here, so it will not end because the demand is not decreasing in fact many users are added day by day.
Activity: 406
Because this technology has already had a positive reputation, and millions of people have seen it. Bitcoin is not a Scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has been developing for almost 10 years, I think it is quite a long time. If it was a bubble, it would have been solved long ago.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
Just think that bitcoin will stop or fade if technolgy will stop. Think also that as long as internet exist, bitcoin will also exist.
So by this, I can say that bitcoin is impossible to end because it is really impossible that technology will stop same as to the internet.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Just spread the information about bitcoin using social medias and advertisements etc. There are many who are already know bitcoin and I know they will tell it to everyone. In that way, bitcoin never end. One thing too to prevent bitcoin from ending is by telling to investors about bitcoin so that they will invest.

it's a good idea mate, I will do it. spread information about bitcoin in social media.
Activity: 115
Educate people about Bitcoin. Buy, mine, and trade. Let businesses accept bitcoin as payment. That is one key thing, adaption.
Educate them about Bitcoin isn't enough because they will do Bitcoin with their ideal , their thought and that could be on the wrong way which could brings them to the huge loss.
I think we need to let them learn about the experiences when you're on the real market also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Educate people about Bitcoin. Buy, mine, and trade. Let businesses accept bitcoin as payment. That is one key thing, adaption.
Activity: 132
Bitcoin has fallen several times and is almost worthless. But until now there is still a fantastic value and increasingly popular. This history can be a benchmark for the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
As long as the company of bitcoin focus on the demands of the investors in order to provide a excellent service and maintain their consistency in all aspects they can live in this world longer and operate.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5

Have a strong community, have faith in bitcoin, it may take a long time for the world to accept bitcoin, this is only the first stage, invest and have faith in bitcoin it. will help you be more optimistic

We need to avoid things that can cause bitcoin to end and we need to always invest and spread our knowledge about bitcoin to others so that more users will use bitcoin and if more will use bitcoin i think theres no reason that bitcoin will end except if bitcoin ban our country,and we can make sure that bitcoin will never end if we users and investors in bitcoin will not stop using and investing in it.
Activity: 89

Have a strong community, have faith in bitcoin, it may take a long time for the world to accept bitcoin, this is only the first stage, invest and have faith in bitcoin it. will help you be more optimistic
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
One of the best evidence is the huge or massive supports of the public in their services. As long as the company of bitcoin supported by lots of people, you don’t have to worry about their existence in the industry.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
    Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..

There is only one way of bitcoin to end and that is that people stop using bitcoin or they start thinking its just a bubble and not a currency. Bad news and low price can make people quit bitcoins but even if few quit at low price, many are ready to buy at dip, so bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Use Bitcoin whenever and wherever possible. Buy gift cards for retailers and restaurants you frequently visit anyway with Bitcoin. (I like Egifter, but there's several sites where you can buy electronic gift cards for Bitcoin.) Buy something you've been wanting or dump some old stuff you don't want anymore for Bitcoin on Bitify. Try freelancing for Bitcoin on sites like XBTFreelancer. Because if cryptocurrencies become important enough to the global economy because people really do use this stuff every day, then Bitcoin is unlikely to die anytime soon.

As long as there is a single person investing and earning from bitcoin it would be unlikely to end. Just like any other business, as long aa someone patronize it, business is surely to continue. Your support will bring a tremendous help to prevent bitcoin to end. Im confident that bitcoin wouldnt be ending anytime soon
Activity: 261
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

I think it's just a rumor. Bitcoin will survive and increase in value. I further believe bitcoin can survive than bitcoin will fall and die.
Pages:
Jump to: