Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 2. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Hold your breathe, click, buy.
Hold your breathe, click, sell.

It ll help to control
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 05:18:11 PM
Just use a stop loss to avoid the mother of all losses Cheesy
And you need a target to achieve when you trade, it could be daily target, weekly target etc.
Its really hard to control emotions on trading business but you can control your target Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 05:03:13 PM
i suggest that u trade emotionless , completely logical like a smart robot
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools , reade books and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool
The best way of controlling your emotions is to keep on controlling yourself in your daily life matters. Try to remain cool and calm no matter what the conditions are and juts try to relax. There is nothing profitable by getting panic and losing control over your emotions. If you do such sort of thing, then it certainly means that you are losing your own money with your own hands keep practicing this thing for better tomorrow.
I agree that you won't get any profit if you panic most of the time, because that's my experience so far and if we can't be strong I think that we will forever be worthless in managing our investments. Well, nobody is perfect in some cases like with the current situations of price fluctuations particularly those holding altcoins in parallel of bitcoin investments. In order to control our emotions we should stay focus on our goals and nevermind those speculations, because that's the possible reasons why we tend to be panic that results to early selling.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
Same thing happens to me first time I sold all my investment with a 20% loss and after some days prices recovered. From that day I learned in order to get successful trader in crypto, we must hold in free fall and everything will come back to normal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
December 04, 2017, 04:24:40 PM
In order to be a good trader , controlling your emotions is a crucial thing , and to avoid frustration and depression ones you should always trade or invest with money that you can afford to loose , money that won't affect your daily life if lost because in trading you can get +50$ of profit each day or the other way around . Such cases of money loss and gain will be so frequent and you shouldn't let the loss take the best in you . So don't be temped and always know that loosing is as much probable as winning , play it safe and may the luck of the traders be with you .
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 03:42:44 PM
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools , reade books and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool
The best way of controlling your emotions is to keep on controlling yourself in your daily life matters. Try to remain cool and calm no matter what the conditions are and juts try to relax. There is nothing profitable by getting panic and losing control over your emotions. If you do such sort of thing, then it certainly means that you are losing your own money with your own hands keep practicing this thing for better tomorrow.
Activity: 364
December 02, 2017, 10:29:10 AM
i bet you are new in trading. you should buy in the first place a potential coins. i understand what you feel right now. though i have an advice to you but still it is all up to you for final decisions since i don't know how big your loss will be. if you think that the coins you are holding just keep on fallen then better be release it that to have nothing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 02, 2017, 10:17:35 AM
How to control your emotions?
Trade the amount that you are ready to lose. Got that kind of experience too. i think trading is like sports betting - sometimes you lose - sometimes not.
It is a nice suggestion. Well everyone has his own way of relaxing but the best is to take a break and totally divert ones attention. This will not only refresh the mind but the mood also. Whenever I get nervous, I listen to music and just focus on that. It works every time.  Other than this we must do exercise, yoga or some sort of meditation to keep our brain calm under all situations.
But it depends on the circumstances of the trading we are talking about. Most times, diverting your attention only when you know what is right to do but your emotion is just trying to get in the way is sure good. However, trying to not get emotional or divert your attention when you do not even have any idea of the right decision to take in the first place is what is bad.

Aside these, like you said, we always have to keep our brains calm and the only way to do that is to be sure of the decisions we are making based on our knowledge and stick to our strategies no matter what.
Activity: 588
December 02, 2017, 09:46:15 AM

This is something that only professional traders can do. I know some of them doing forex trades and they never react to the market events emotionally. They're like super emotionles robots like you mentioned. I can't control my feelings in exchanges.
Generally speaking, if you pay attention to the fact that people start to get out of their psychological balance due to financial losses, what emotions can be understood. I think that my reactions will be quite stormy, If I lose money.
Activity: 172
December 02, 2017, 09:26:15 AM

This is something that only professional traders can do. I know some of them doing forex trades and they never react to the market events emotionally. They're like super emotionles robots like you mentioned. I can't control my feelings in exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 09:25:00 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
I often get it, I buy some altcoin and the price goes down and what I do is hold it until the price goes up. My friend said to buy altcoin you need information about altcoin you want to buy, especially new altcoin on ICOs.
If you are buying an altcoin then you should make sure that it is good for both trading and investing because if you will get stuck in that coin then you should know how to have a lot of patience to hold it for the future. Trading and investing are almost the same and they only differ from the time period of holding the coin so if you want to be wise, only trade good coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
bitcoin is love
December 02, 2017, 08:52:51 AM
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 08:20:23 AM
I often get it, I buy some altcoin and the price goes down and what I do is hold it until the price goes up. My friend said to buy altcoin you need information about altcoin you want to buy, especially new altcoin on ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 08:14:06 AM
Keep in your mind that each of traders, even the best one lose money sometimes. do not give up and go ahead with trading.
Activity: 700
December 01, 2017, 07:57:41 PM
Yeah the advice above has all the tips you should take in consideration while getting involved in trading.
Trading in cryptocurrency always require patience because we know cryptocirrencies are rendering volatility.
In order to maintain profits, It is necessary to read and understand all aspects of trading before getting into it.
Before starting an investment with altcoin you will need to have a partial knowledge with the system of transaction of bitcoin or any other form of crypto-currency. Because dealing with altcoin is quite similar to dealing with trading to bitcoin as a part of your initial investment. But is true that it always need patient for you to have a better form of investments for you to earn more and for you to make the best decision aligned for your tradings, investments or transactions.
That is too much important that we must have good knowledge about bitcoin trading. as without having good knowledge about where we are going to put our money, we can lose a lot of money. your personal trading experience is also too much important. There is always risk of losing money if you do not have any experience in trading and still you have invest your big amount of money there/
Activity: 840
December 01, 2017, 07:34:20 PM
Don't panic man just hold your coin and wait for the value to pump. Before you go to trading man know first what altcoin has the potential to grow in the future. So your investment will be paid off.
It is some thing natural and really difficult to have control over our emotions.
Activity: 504
December 01, 2017, 10:34:11 AM
Don't panic man just hold your coin and wait for the value to pump. Before you go to trading man know first what altcoin has the potential to grow in the future. So your investment will be paid off.
Activity: 672
December 01, 2017, 10:31:59 AM
Yeah the advice above has all the tips you should take in consideration while getting involved in trading.
Trading in cryptocurrency always require patience because we know cryptocirrencies are rendering volatility.
In order to maintain profits, It is necessary to read and understand all aspects of trading before getting into it.
Before starting an investment with altcoin you will need to have a partial knowledge with the system of transaction of bitcoin or any other form of crypto-currency. Because dealing with altcoin is quite similar to dealing with trading to bitcoin as a part of your initial investment. But is true that it always need patient for you to have a better form of investments for you to earn more and for you to make the best decision aligned for your tradings, investments or transactions.
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
December 01, 2017, 10:07:45 AM
No problem man! All of the traders are same to you. They have spent that feeling. Let calm down and start again.
Activity: 392
December 01, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

I totally do not know on how would you control your emotions that is yourself not mine so the only one who can tell you how to control it is you. You just need to have a lot of self discipline and patience because in this business not everyday it is christmas there are some time that you will encounter some bad day loss of money and a lot more but despite of all of it we beed to be strong and think positive to lessen the bad vides and wrong decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: