Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 3. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
December 01, 2017, 08:32:04 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Emotional control in trade is one of the most important things, if you do not master your emotions, things can get worse. As for your problem, I think you should calm down to look at the situation, should not panic. To control emotions is not easy, but I have some tips for you. You should eliminate the feeling of losing your chance if you do not enter a certain order, there are still other opportunities waiting for you. Do not pay too much attention to profits or losses in the trade, it can affect your mind. Gradually remove the negative thoughts, be optimistic and confident in your ability. Hope this can help you Cheesy

Panic is the natural thing and this can be eliminated as the experience come and I have seen a lot of people who are very worried about their panicking and now they got enough experience in crypto field and this give them ease to earn a lot and also now they are well aware of market critics that when price drops people will start buying and this will a pump to prices and that’s a true thing so don’t get panic.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 07:02:17 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
You must know yourself. You must know what is your heating point. We all know that trading is very complicated job. We can lose our money if we can't control our emotions. You should focus first to how will you improve your self when you are doing trading.
I think when someone get extras profit so that time it’s very hard to control emotion and three months before when I sold my bitcoins so at that time I was expecting less profit and then when I got a profit so that was very big and believe me that time I was out of control and that’s was very hard to control my emotion so I will invite everyone to join bitcoin as soon as possible because you can change your life in a short time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
Emotions has really no place in work, business and especially trading. In trading you have to abide by your set strategy and do not panic if things are not going your way. Approach it mechanically, you act according to a set instruction and you will profit more if you do so than if you follow you emotion and sell when you are panicking. Oh and by the way, when everybody is panicking and selling that should be the time you are buying. Use the emotion of other traders.
Emotion basicly can bother your good and positive thinking. In trading is recommended to release the emotion.
Emotion can make us put in wrong decision.
Comtrol emotion is very hard work. Maybe put stop loss can reduce the emotion.
Also dont stay over time in front of pc mean dont spend too much time for trading.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 07:21:03 PM
Negative emotions bind us to recurring negative thoughts, creating cycles of downright negative patterns. Whenever you are confronted with an emotion which is making you feel or think something bad, force it out of your mind and replace it with a different thought. Imagine the ideal resolution to your problem playing out, think about someone who makes you happy or remember an event that makes you smile.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 29, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
Don`t think about it and just be patient and wait until 2018. Because a lot of altcoins have events and some of them will even start their business next year which is a good reason for price rise.
I think that all the price fluctuations in the market associated with the rush, after the big growth Bitcoin to date. Although I would say that not every altcoin today has improved its position. Many of those who fell below the plinth.
Activity: 308
November 29, 2017, 02:46:58 PM
Don`t think about it and just be patient and wait until 2018. Because a lot of altcoins have events and some of them will even start their business next year which is a good reason for price rise.
Activity: 182
November 29, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
You can actually control your emotion by trading with caution, don't invest all that you have. Bear in my that in the coin of success , its other side is failure .....
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 12:43:23 PM
That what happens in trading is part of game,its been month so does price between has rise or not ,or its just been degrading.If its degrading continuously there is no hope better to sell at whatever price you get but maybe it can go beyond the price you sold if in month there has been little rise but most probably its going to degrading so better sell them and get whatever you can get.
Activity: 616
November 29, 2017, 08:49:50 AM
haha me too i can't control my emotion and stay calm if the price is down  or up so usually i sell or buy it too early that makes me regret at the end, i think the best method to control your emotions is try to let it go, haha its a hard part for you to let it go your money and receive a big loss
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 08:03:24 AM
Accept the consequence that investing has many risks. Especially when it comes to its return. May be you need more time to do some meditation. Dont overthink about that.mthere are many things to be happy

And it's not the end of the world yet. Majority of alts are currently down right now because of bitcoin's bullish run. If you've bought some decent coins there i think you just have to wait. Don't panic and just hold on to those coins as they eventually will recover
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 28, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
Accept the consequence that investing has many risks. Especially when it comes to its return. May be you need more time to do some meditation. Dont overthink about that.mthere are many things to be happy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 11:49:32 AM
You have to know that Trading is a big game. If you can't control your mind, you will lose all your money. Let practice every day and you can do it
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

There are two ways to handle that kind of situation. First, keep buying the coins that you have until you can get the average amount then sell it. And second, cut-loss, stop your losses and find another coin to trade to.
is only bittrex that support stop loss feature?
if i want to use to stop loss on yobit, would i stop it manually?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

There are two ways to handle that kind of situation. First, keep buying the coins that you have until you can get the average amount then sell it. And second, cut-loss, stop your losses and find another coin to trade to.
Activity: 540
November 28, 2017, 07:50:29 AM
You must know yourself. You must know what is your heating point. We all know that trading is very complicated job. We can lose our money if we can't control our emotions. You should focus first to how will you improve your self when you are doing trading.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2017, 07:43:27 AM
Well, if you are not sure about this market and its terms and conditions you'd better stay aside. Otherwise, if you cannot sell your capital with profit, then try to look it in long-term perspective - someday you will probably gain profit. For instance, a friend of mine bought BTC for 900 USD and after that crypto got down to 250 USD. That was similar situation. Anyways, he decided just to go with it and keep that money in his purse. Now, he has x10 and is really OK with the situation, though it took him some 2+ years to wait.
Activity: 504
November 28, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

I think the best thing to do in a condition where a person feels emotional is to take a deep breath and count to 10 until the he or she calms down. In order to avoid doing drastic decisions, we must calm ourselves first. After, that you can always talk to someone about it and then it will feel way much better.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2017, 06:45:06 AM
Maybe it's better to hold the coins now, than you sell them and you get big losses, so my suggestion you focus with all that the coin notices, whether there is a possibility for the price to go back up or not.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 28, 2017, 06:14:18 AM
I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
Depending on the coin one is holding, it is really hard to control some emotions but it is always best to know the best decisions to make because that is what matters.

My decision was totally different from the one you made and obviously better. After studying the market and I noticed there is going to be a huge dump at the long run since it was expected, I sold at loss and waited for a very long moment for the dumps to reduce and then I bought again.

Now, I am counting my huge profits than the few losses I made and still expecting even more from the pumps. It is always good to have a strategy which would always help you to make the right decision than being emotional.
Agreed, In my opinion, controlling your emotions is just the game of your very own mind. You can do it and did is not a big deal actually.

The only thing which you need to do is to make yourself understand this thing that there is nothing fruitful which you will get in return if you are going to make decisions and that too at the when you are not having control over your emotions. This is the thing which you need to learn first before stepping into bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 28, 2017, 04:27:02 AM
Use stop lost . I can't control your emotion.

Good idea to use stop loss as other option to control emotion.
I know its difficult to control but it does not mean that it can not controled.
The another good way also put your limit order (buy or sell) then check it through application like i did but not every time, just at least once a day.
Pages:
Jump to: