Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 6. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 19, 2017, 11:04:34 AM
There is no other way than training. If you see a coin go down your mind is not stable anymore, turn off the computer and go out and enjoy something. You can use the stop loss command to avoid losing your account too much.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 19, 2017, 10:52:36 AM
If you want to control your emotion then you should know what are the things that you want to reach in the future and that will give you motivation to make a plan for the future and you will be focusing on those plans that you will be made and that is how you can control your emotion because you know what you want and you know what you need to do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
November 19, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
There should be a fear of losing your money. For the most part its impossible to truly value bitcoin so its hard to have the confidence you might if you were investing in a company or some bonds.

If you are a long-term investor it's easy to control your emotions, just don't check the value of your holdings every day.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:34:41 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Dont look! thats the best way, stop looking at price action, lock your coins away and come back in 3 years.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 10:22:43 AM
I control my emotion by see original life struggle..
life is so hard..
here no place of emotion
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 19, 2017, 10:20:32 AM
Go to vacations, have a life, that's the best way to support the famous gange

I love vacations and if someone can't afford to go on a vacation since he was burnt out with trading. He just have to stay away from his computer, uninstall all of his app on his IOS or android that's about trading, market analysis and especially the chart. This will help you to chill out for a while but it's hard to guarantee that you'll flee from it.
Activity: 56
November 19, 2017, 10:11:15 AM
how you control emotion? simple you wait until pump again and sell , and be patiece all the time and accept defeat thats life sometimes win sometimes loss.
Activity: 139
November 19, 2017, 09:33:43 AM
I am still learning how to control my emotions if trading, because I still can not control my emotions so I often misstep in making a decision to sell or buy, because only a few months I learned to trade in the market.

It's hard in trading, you get so excited during pump and dump times, and you open unnecessary positions on the exchaners. Then you start losing, and then you start getting panicked by the loss. At the end, you totally get out of control.

I can't control my emotions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 19, 2017, 09:20:43 AM
Just stay holding. You have to truat your coins. Stop creating negative thoughts rather think about positive future of that coin. Face the reality of dump and pump. Always take it easy and never think about selling it rather think to sell it in a very high price.
So sorry to burst your bubbles bro, but this does not work for all coins. Yes, being emotional is what anyone need when it comes to either HODLing or trading as you have to be ready to make any decision that is best for you and the best way comes from a lot of research on what you are holding.

Surely, I understand that there are some coins that you do not need to be negative about, since you understand the risk and you know at some point, they will definitely rise. But in normal trading, there are some coins you should not even be comfortable to hold for too long before you end up regretting it.
Activity: 28
November 19, 2017, 04:44:15 AM
Trading is a risk. Just calm down.  Just keep in mind that " Mistakes is part of learning process ".
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 04:17:00 AM
I am still learning how to control my emotions if trading, because I still can not control my emotions so I often misstep in making a decision to sell or buy, because only a few months I learned to trade in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 19, 2017, 04:12:42 AM
Go to vacations, have a life, that's the best way to support the famous gange
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
November 19, 2017, 04:09:44 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
at first you ask about emotion,and now your mind.its a teo different thing..

But it seems like your doing good because the alta is still on hold.so my advice is just hold on the coin.have faith on alta.this may took another long but im pretty sure that alta can recover.i have friends that holding alta too
Lol 😂 I saw that too, was like how could he ask how to control emotions on subject and now talks a different thing by asking how to control his mind and altcoins. If you’re looking for a way to control your emotions when you encounter a loss in trading is simple, all you just have to do is accept the fact that it’s trading and everyone is entitled to loss. I believe that can help you.
Activity: 205
November 18, 2017, 01:31:43 PM
I am sure that you have also trouble in controlling emotion like me! There is a time that I lose my money on trading because I can't control my emotion. My advise to you is to stay positive all the time for you to control your emotion.
and also make your self calm while on trading this is more better , being think in a positive way and also you are not easily panic if the price goes down at first it is hard to control but if you may see some of your looses it will help you to think know for the best thing to do.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 18, 2017, 01:25:58 PM
I am sure that you have also trouble in controlling emotion like me! There is a time that I lose my money on trading because I can't control my emotion. My advise to you is to stay positive all the time for you to control your emotion.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
if it is a question of trading
then everything is simple
you either do short trades
or a transaction

and if long then exhibit a stop-loss order
and be calm
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 18, 2017, 12:49:06 PM
Before you make decision, you should ask some expert in this forum. They will help you. Don't panic sell
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 18, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
Hello hridoyb i can feel your emotion about trading and i am lightly victim about this virus as well. whenever i take decision to do start trading than i was looser there due to my emotional steps. but i am overcome from there now a day...finally if i will success i will share with you.
Its good thing that you already overcome and learned from your mistakes with your previous trade. I hope you will be successful in your next trade and you will soon be a good trader.
having overcome and being learned with some mistake that you have done for with your previous action may help on you to become a good trader because you experience for it that for the next time that you can face again that situation you will know for what you should and must gonna do , and for that you cant even know that you can now control your fear and emotion while in trading.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 18, 2017, 11:55:35 AM
make list of rules, write them down, put then in front of monitor.
every time you trade, read those rules before you make any decision.
every time you make a decision because of your emotion and you failed, write that mistake on same paper.

Agreed. That's basically what I had to do. Come up with your own rules and stick to them and you'll sleep much better at night, even on bad trades.
Exactly! The thing is it is natural phenomenon that you get worried at the time when you suffer some loss and you get panic. The best practice which can help you in remaining patient even in tough conditions is to make yourself understand this thing that there is nothing fruitful which you’ll be getting in return if you will lose control over your emotions. In fact, you are going to lose what all you are having by doing so.
Yup. It is difficult to control emotions when trading because we will have a bad feeling every time the price drops and I think people should have a good plan every trading and should stop thinking when prices fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 10:52:54 AM
make list of rules, write them down, put then in front of monitor.
every time you trade, read those rules before you make any decision.
every time you make a decision because of your emotion and you failed, write that mistake on same paper.

Agreed. That's basically what I had to do. Come up with your own rules and stick to them and you'll sleep much better at night, even on bad trades.
Exactly! The thing is it is natural phenomenon that you get worried at the time when you suffer some loss and you get panic. The best practice which can help you in remaining patient even in tough conditions is to make yourself understand this thing that there is nothing fruitful which you’ll be getting in return if you will lose control over your emotions. In fact, you are going to lose what all you are having by doing so.
Pages:
Jump to: