Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 7. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 01:36:14 PM
some times you need to loss your coin, before you lost more. but before you cut lose you need to know about that coin and do some research about it, what makes that coin drop, why some people sell all their coin and something else, after that you can make a conclusion about what will you do? will you sell it or hold it
Yeah it is the most right time to invest the money and the profit will be high if you will buy the bitcoin and the investment. It will give a lot of the people the best return and the income of the bitcoin will help a lot of the money. Everyone lose the emotion when they look at the high demand and the huge profit of the bitcoin, the price is high and it is the main reason of high price and the best investment in the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
emotional control? Trade demo so much to get the feeling and that will help you secure the real trade

with all due respect, i disagree with this. There is always a big difference between a real account and demo account feeling. No matter how long you trade a demo account when you go live you will have a different mindset entirely.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
November 16, 2017, 08:40:04 AM
I guess experiencing a loss is normal and every trader had gone that. Just keep in your mind that before you can earn more you should learn first, it's a part of the learning process. And when you already feel down, think and remember your main goal, focus on. And don't dwell on your loss, check and try to see another altcoin.
There is no trader that does not experience loss and even pro traders do. How they quickly manage that is what makes them pro. It is not every time analysis works and most times they will just decide to do whatever they feel like doing, which is why you should always have an exit point right from the start.

Emotion will never help and they will even worsen the situation making one to make bad decisions but as long as you are knowledgeable, you understand your style, and you know what you are investing, emotion should be the last thing.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 08:22:43 AM
Patience is the key for you to survive this situation about alts.they are so deep now.and bitcoin is so high.but what matters is we must realize that alts has time to explode to have high value.so just wait enjoy the crypto and dont be frustrated.
Yes you need to have patience but you also need to have the right mentality and control over your emotions. Yes it can be emotionally frustrating to see the price of the coin that you've invested drop but like what I said, you need to be emotionally strong and not get affected by these changes. You need to patient enough to see if it can still recover back or if you really have no choice but to accept your losses and sell it in that price.
It is not difficult at all for one to control his emotions .actually the thing that matters a lot is to have firm belief in the coins that you hold. This is because if you are worried about the stability or future, then you would wither stop trading at once during crucial times or sell your cons at low prices. Both of the situations lead to an early loss. Therefore at the beginner level one should use low valued coins for trading and hence move to the higher ones steadily so that he would not face stress situations.

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 16, 2017, 02:56:10 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

before trading should know which market is good and what a good coin so do not go trading without reading the market if the price falls better patiently and wait do not emotion, refresh your mind, take a breath and calm
Yes this is problem with all of those who have started to tread with the altcoins. But please do not lose hope. The first step to be taken is that you should stop trading at once and do that sort of work which suits you best for recovering the loses via earning and has lesser risk. On the other hand, you must not sell your all of the coins as the price would definitely rise after the downfall of Btcs.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
November 16, 2017, 01:50:05 AM
Once you invested in bitcoins or Alt coins, you have to be patient. There is a big chance that the price will rise in the future.
I don’t know about altcoins because they are most of the times a big disappoint for the investors but as far as bitcoin is concerned about staying patient, bitcoin is worth of it. This is the only coin which really pays the investors off for being patient and that too in large amounts. Bitcoin is the father of digital currencies in all regards and I am pretty sure that it is going to make more people rich who are still patient with it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 15, 2017, 11:30:27 PM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

it seems you are not trading but you invest all coin, trading it in a short time, so you can anticipate the risk of loss ,, in trading there is profit and there is a loss, to anticipate the loss, you have to think about what price you sell when the price drops , of course you experience a loss but not so great,
It's definitely like a gambling, you need to monitor the price constantly to make the right timing of buying or selling.
Since we are in the crypto world, the news and the speculation is also vital for our success because it's the basis for our decision making, it's easy to say that trading is profitable but we will be tested once we are already in the real situation.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

it seems you are not trading but you invest all coin, trading it in a short time, so you can anticipate the risk of loss ,, in trading there is profit and there is a loss, to anticipate the loss, you have to think about what price you sell when the price drops , of course you experience a loss but not so great,
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

It is a matter of self-discipline and self-control If we do not apply this in doing trade no wonder that in the end we can wreck in our investment. Mostly, they've became controlled their emotions if the price value is dropping which is not suppose to be worry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
November 15, 2017, 03:24:52 PM
I suggest setting target and plan before you start.
Then once you started, do what you hv planned regardless of what you feel at that moment.
Review your performance from time to time. Good luck!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 03:22:23 PM
Before you set out for your trading , then you may have done your analysis both technical and fundamental. The next point will be drawing of trading plan where you must have a predetermined entry point and exit point based on the out come of your research and then establish your stop loss and take profit. Stick to this plan and do not revenge even if the trade went against you.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 15, 2017, 02:42:14 PM
sometimes losing can make you better.
I've experienced the same thing as you expect the price to go up. it actually went down, because not all of your predictions go according to plan.
try refreshing for a moment, buddy. Smiley

This is true, over time you will grow accustomed to loss and realise that it happens sometimes, then for you it will be much easier to accept. No one can be perfect and make the right decisions all the time.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
sometimes losing can make you better.
I've experienced the same thing as you expect the price to go up. it actually went down, because not all of your predictions go according to plan.
try refreshing for a moment, buddy. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 15, 2017, 02:01:34 PM
Im now in trauma  Cheesy. What I do is to leave trading for awhile and go out for gigs Cool.Best way to chill your mind and heart attack Cheesy

no matter for how long you stall - just keep remembering that PATIENCE is the key.
Patience is really a key for anyone who is holding for a long term cause at one point or the other, the market gets pumped except one is holding a shitcoin anyway.

It is something that is needed if one does not want to go through the stress of short or day trading which requires huge technical skills. Long term tend to hold down funds a lot and if the trader is comfortable with that, no matter the level of the dip, patience is just all that matters.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 15, 2017, 12:23:37 PM
Hello hridoyb i can feel your emotion about trading and i am lightly victim about this virus as well. whenever i take decision to do start trading than i was looser there due to my emotional steps. but i am overcome from there now a day...finally if i will success i will share with you.
Its good thing that you already overcome and learned from your mistakes with your previous trade. I hope you will be successful in your next trade and you will soon be a good trader.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
Hello hridoyb i can feel your emotion about trading and i am lightly victim about this virus as well. whenever i take decision to do start trading than i was looser there due to my emotional steps. but i am overcome from there now a day...finally if i will success i will share with you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 10:18:44 AM
Be patient.. inhale slowly and also exhale slowly
i ever feel that what you feel
lose big amount , very disappointed
i think its risk of trading.. you loss or you get profit
you must think smart to see chart trading which coin you buying.. thats key
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
some times you need to loss your coin, before you lost more. but before you cut lose you need to know about that coin and do some research about it, what makes that coin drop, why some people sell all their coin and something else, after that you can make a conclusion about what will you do? will you sell it or hold it
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 15, 2017, 09:35:00 AM
that is why others called trading a gambling because it is like that you gamble but if you have a lot of patience surely you will earn. just like a saying that patience is a virtue. just keep your coins at this moment and wait for the price to gone high before you sell it. don't be scared and be optimistic. 
The reason I see why people call trading gambling is because it is a gamble to them. They have refused to learn, they have refused to imbibe any trading skills and what they just do is to gamble their entry point and exit point without any single analysis. The truth is any trader that starts out like that is bound to fail. It is not all about patience.

As long as you know what you are doing, patience is always the last thing, because there are some times when that patience would not just help you and the decision you make is what would be important.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 15, 2017, 08:20:43 AM
I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
That's true we always fear about taking risk to get some lost for a while and did not patient enough to wait.
People only want to have a good winning without consider about how the feeling get a huge loss.
If there is a rewards , there is a risk . Everyone should completely aware about this when it comes to investment and trade.
Pages:
Jump to: