Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 4. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:10:03 AM
I think you should figure out your own way to calm you down when you're in the bad emotions. Doing something you like instead of keep doing things that made you angry.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 04:05:59 AM
When the price goes down, all you need to do is stay calm, patient and wait until the price goes up again. It will be time to go up and there will be a down time. Do not you feel panicked and immediately sell it, it is a loss. You should always remember that, if you sell it when it goes down then you lose.

Indeed, patience is the back bone of the successful trader because digital currencies are all the time increasing or decreasing in value and you need to be really damn patient when your coin is decreasing in value than going for panic selling.

I am also not in favor of losing control easily especially when the coin you’re dealing with is bitcoin but if still you cannot manage your emotion, simply go for holding coins than trading with them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 01:01:29 AM
Just hold your alt coins because even btc went down some time, it may happen that in few days alt coin's value increase and you earn a good profit.
Activity: 115
Get your share of the future
November 28, 2017, 12:01:48 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Only invest the amount that you are ready to lose, it will halp you to control your emotion. The bigger capital you use fir trading the bigger fearness you will get. You can also invest you money in ICO to get profit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
November 27, 2017, 07:22:52 PM
All trader put their emotions in trading just for laughable reasons. You should not trade when you are angry and limit your gaze to the graph.
Trading is really hard, because the market predictions were not that easy as people believe. It is good to understand the market of the particular asset that we have in our wallet. Here surely control loss happens when we're are very new to the cryptocurrency trading and this mentality changes when we learn as well gain more experience in trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 27, 2017, 07:11:51 PM
All trader put their emotions in trading just for laughable reasons. You should not trade when you are angry and limit your gaze to the graph.
Being weak emotionally will surely lead us to failure, we are trading based on our analysis and we use our mind to analyze but when we are too emotional our mind would be useless as it will never gonna function. This is a game of minds, that is why we will always educate ourselves to ensure we are updated and the information that we know could be our basis to make a timely action in trading for our favor.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 27, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.
The way most people have been able to conquer moments like this is to avoid looking at the charts. As long as what you are holding is a good coin, there is really nothing to worry about and the coin will definitely come back speeding to the moon after a while.

The only difference is that you cannot have it all most especially for altcoins, which is why most people just prefer to stick with bitcoin and only make use of the huge dips to buy a lot of altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
November 27, 2017, 07:58:07 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Invest only to cryptos you believe in, and be ready to wait for long long time until you see their price go higher than you bough them.
Well, that is one case that is applicable to only HODLers and not to regular traders. It is the best way to discard emotions when holding for a long term anyway as you are less bothered about the present price, the charts or whatever is coming when you know that what is holding is never going to fail you, you believe in the project or the coin and you are ready to go all the way to support it while understanding the risks involved as well.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 07:29:39 AM

Invest only to cryptos you believe in, and be ready to wait for long long time until you see their price go higher than you bough them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 07:24:40 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 27, 2017, 07:22:16 AM
Trading is a pleasant and fascinating occupation. The main thing is to choose the right antidepressants.  Grin Grin Grin

Always trade with your skills and not by luck because trading really needs a lot of work for you to succeed. Don't fear about the risk because trading is already risk, don't trade with your emotion that can make your money gone always be optimistic and trade with confident.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 07:17:56 AM
How to control your emotions?
Trade the amount that you are ready to lose. Got that kind of experience too. i think trading is like sports betting - sometimes you lose - sometimes not.
It is a nice suggestion. Well everyone has his own way of relaxing but the best is to take a break and totally divert ones attention. This will not only refresh the mind but the mood also. Whenever I get nervous, I listen to music and just focus on that. It works every time.  Other than this we must do exercise, yoga or some sort of meditation to keep our brain calm under all situations.
Activity: 72
November 24, 2017, 03:38:08 AM
Trading is a pleasant and fascinating occupation. The main thing is to choose the right antidepressants.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
November 24, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Controlling our emotion is a step by step process. One can never immediately control his or her own emotion within a short period of time. Particularly if the environment or people that surrounds that person is not healthy. So, to control it better start from simple things such as watching movies, try to control your emotions about what you feel during the movie.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 24, 2017, 02:28:55 AM
I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
Depending on the coin one is holding, it is really hard to control some emotions but it is always best to know the best decisions to make because that is what matters.

My decision was totally different from the one you made and obviously better. After studying the market and I noticed there is going to be a huge dump at the long run since it was expected, I sold at loss and waited for a very long moment for the dumps to reduce and then I bought again.

Now, I am counting my huge profits than the few losses I made and still expecting even more from the pumps. It is always good to have a strategy which would always help you to make the right decision than being emotional.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 23, 2017, 08:42:10 AM
Controlling your emotion can be best achieved by building enough Emotional  Intelligence (EI) . This helps you to acquire sufficient emotional shock absorber before going into trading, bearing in the profit and loss part of the trade.
It’s just like when someone pisses you out and you’re feeling like beating the hell out of them, but instead controls yourself lol, I’m just giving an example. It’s not quite easy to control your emotions, you need a lot of practice which will take you sometime to become perfect in it.

But it’s always hard especially when the amount lost is a huge one, but just accept it, cause whatever happened has happened and you can’t reverse it back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
November 22, 2017, 01:23:11 PM
How to control your emotions?
Trade the amount that you are ready to lose. Got that kind of experience too. i think trading is like sports betting - sometimes you lose - sometimes not.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 11:49:31 AM
Like Kostolany always said: Just go fishing if you are nervous ^^
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 11:43:52 AM
We must have a trading plan and how to minimize the risk due to high crypto fluctuations. We must determine how many% of the profit we want and how much% must cut lose. And the most important thing is patience
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 11:16:15 AM
Have the same difficulties with emotion control. I lost around 10 thousand of $ buying put and call options. Even when i was totally sure in price predictions and my strategy show signals, emotions broke all the results. You know, something switched in the mind and just forgot about previous goals and strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: