Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 106. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:20:06 AM
The first time I learned that Bitcoin was known in my friend, and then I met Bitco from the news and some magazines and forums. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:11:42 AM
Googling on how to make more money and unique ways to make money and stumbled across mining Bitcoin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
I read on google articles about bitcoin I think that's really cool and a few days later I bought my first bitcoin.
so I'm here now  Grin
Activity: 22
November 01, 2017, 12:25:47 AM
I heard about bitcoin at first time from my friend, then searched info on the web, to make everything clear, that was in 2011
Activity: 1
November 01, 2017, 12:11:23 AM
I learned about Bitcoin in the documentary movie in 2014. I was shocked by this opportunity for people.
I think this is the next stage of the economy.

Also i advise reading this book "The Age of Cryptocurrency" (How Bitcoin and Blockchain are Challenging the Global Economic Order). It really very interesting.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 11:58:09 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes, of course.
Right now I spend more time on bitcoin, and trying to focus more on bitcoin and also keep learning things that can benefit from bitcoin like learning how to earn bitcoin as much as possible from many articles and more ask to people who are much more experienced on bitcoin .
I heard Bitcoin from my close friend at the first time, he told a lot about bitcoin to me, and from the beginning I knew bitcoin.. indeed it really made me interested to connect on bitcoin.
Activity: 1
October 31, 2017, 11:40:26 PM
About 4-5 months ago one of my friend told me about bitcoin but i didn't believe him.Some days when he show me how much btc he earn and it's price i was like how? Then he described me about btc and i started this
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
October 31, 2017, 11:33:41 PM
I was in a fishing game in second life 2 years ago and they payed in bits so then I got involved and yeah, loved it. Heard about it like 4 years ago but never payed attention to it, so lameeee. 
Activity: 168
October 31, 2017, 11:23:55 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

yes i initially knew bitcoin from a friend and he invited me to join bitcoin world, and i answered what bitcoin is, then he said bitcoin is digital currency and in it lots of land to make money, and i am curious, my first time join my bitcoin directly in the input in this forum and here I know a lot about bitcoin because I am a diligent person to read, it turns out bitcoin is a future tube for me personally  Cool
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 09:45:21 PM
I've been a silent admirer for a long time. Its really ground breaking technology. Once in a lifetime paradigm shift.
Activity: 98
October 31, 2017, 08:57:49 PM
initially I heard about bitcoin when I joined a promising site about three years ago. Difficulty at the beginning with a wallet for creating and understanding what but reading some things on the internet and bitcoin and always trying to find a way to have more than I have. From that point I am getting more and more studied and understand bitcoin bitcoin debes.
Activity: 28
October 31, 2017, 08:48:23 PM
Guess what, like everybody else here we all thought that bitcoin is a scam when we discovered or introduced to us. At first we didn't really believe that bitcoin will come this far. I myself regret the chances and opportunities I missed because I actually discovered bitcoin when it's just $30 a piece so I feel like I was just staring at a big mystery chest that I am so scared to open it because I have no idea what inside it whether it's a bomb or gold. But I believe that we all feel the regret. Well it's not too late and besides and I made a lot of money and it changed my life.
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 08:43:10 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes i spend a lot of time here 4-6 hours or maybe 12 just reading hehe because i want to know all about bitcoin and first i heard about bitcoin just in youtube i'm searching for bitcoin then i'll see this forum then i explore it.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2017, 08:38:28 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard the bitcoin from reading an article explaining that he earned income from bitcoin and I am very interested then I searched more info about bitcoin I finally joined bitcoin play since 2015.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 08:24:55 PM
I admit that bitcoin calls me a lot of attention and more for the benefits it has given me, I spend reading and looking for news to know how they influence the cryptocurrency market. Regarding how I met it, it was through a friend who already had time working with it and his life took a 180 degree turn. From there, I started to get interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 08:17:38 PM
Something the curiosity about Bitcoin a year ago by looking at the high Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 31, 2017, 08:13:41 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard it a year ago when my sister told me to join this forum and I had no clue what bitcoin is that time. And this time I am a bitcoin lover, I read news about bitcoin everyday so that I am aware of what is going on and I am trading with a lot of tokens
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:01:04 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoins last 2 years ago when I was once a member of the community who use bitcoin as their money for donation. I was happy then because we donate but we earned as time goes along it was no longer active. But I did not regret I had that community because I have known bitcoin.
Activity: 125
October 31, 2017, 07:55:03 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

First I heard about bitcoin when my cousin telling his income and then said his income comes in bitcoin and I heard it also last year on my friends but I started last month. So here I am a beginner and earning bitcoin in joining on signature campaigns, playing gambling on gambling sites but its too risky, trading my tokens on trading sites that all of my ways on earning bitcoin.
Activity: 44
October 31, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

began to look in a tape in a social network a photo of the friend who two years on end had a rest abroad. He asked how he is earning this pleasure? he told .. That's how I found out Smiley
Jump to: