Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 127. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
October 17, 2017, 05:22:17 AM
I am very interested in bitcoin, I often spend time in this bitcoin to see the latest news about this bitcoin, and early I am familiar with bitcoin from friends. my friend who taught me about this bitcoin.
Me too ibwill never know about this bitcoin if my friend never told me about this i am very thankful to him so when the time he already thought me about this i pay attention on it to study and to know what it is all about especially on trading i really love trading when ive already about this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
October 17, 2017, 05:07:44 AM
Hi there! Since I knew bitcoin, I became an avid fan of it. I am currently doing bounty programs (for I had just started recently) but soon I am looking forward to explore other areas wherein I xacould earn more bitcoin. A friend of mine who successfully had some bitcoins introduces it to me. He toughth and guided me in doing bitcoin. We have a group of bitcoiners wherein all shares his/her idea about bitcoin.

I think it is a good thing that there are a group in your place where in you can share your thoughts about this digital currency. I don't have that much friends who knows bitcoin and the one who introduced bitcoin to me is a business man who is so busy every time. I introduced it to my friends so I can have some people to share it with but they are still not hooked to it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 04:58:01 AM
A friend told me about bitcoin but he himself was not serious with it so was I, months later there was an increase in the price of bitcoin, so we started.
Activity: 448
October 17, 2017, 04:53:39 AM
Hi there! Since I knew bitcoin, I became an avid fan of it. I am currently doing bounty programs (for I had just started recently) but soon I am looking forward to explore other areas wherein I xacould earn more bitcoin. A friend of mine who successfully had some bitcoins introduces it to me. He toughth and guided me in doing bitcoin. We have a group of bitcoiners wherein all shares his/her idea about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2017, 04:40:27 AM
I heard abut Bitcoin from a friend and my first thought was it is a scam. Because i couldn't believe you trading in a currency you cant physically see and its not legal tender in a country like Nigeria. Unknowing to me that i was still in the stone age....lool
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 04:35:27 AM
i first heard notcoin through news which reported bitcoin is a pyramid scheme regulated by the goverment, and i didnt care much, i really get into bitcoin is because the cryptos are widely resported this year and this time i didnt miss it
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:25:11 AM
On facebook! I is some kind of exchange if Im not mistaken
Promoting ethereum will be the next bitcoin
Activity: 196
October 17, 2017, 04:24:46 AM
I've read about it an article. Don't remember where, but it was about 2 and a half years ago Smiley
Started to search how and where to earn, used several faucets, then investments, and many other ways. Like everyone here, i guess.
I originally read article and I ignore it, because I thought it was just a deception news. almost 1 year I was offered by my friend to join bitcoin that bitcoin income is great.
Activity: 308
October 17, 2017, 04:09:45 AM
I learned about bitcoin with my partner's brother, and since then, I started studying how to earn money from bitcoin until I started to learn and learn. BTC
Activity: 340
October 17, 2017, 04:01:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first heard my usual bitcoin response, but when I saw the facts, I became interested in joining the bitcoin world.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 17, 2017, 03:25:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

the first time I heard bitcoin I was not interested and didnt believe it, I also never knew about bitcoin but after I saw my friend who succeeded in bitcoin I became interested and now I learn alot about bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
October 17, 2017, 03:13:40 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

First I heard bitcoin two years ago from my husband.I was not interested before but now I realized I need to do something to have an exta income too like my husband so he teach me and now I earned a lot in joining signature campaign.In spite of that I learned also about cryptocurrency and digital currency that most of the people did'nt know at all.Bitcoin help me in so many ways financially and thanks to my partner he discover it.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2017, 11:43:30 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about Bitcoin in january 2017, and then at some point I decided to get into it a bit more heavily, and I think it has been something close to a year since I started to get a bit more involved with everything.
Activity: 392
October 16, 2017, 11:42:01 PM
the first time i heard bitcoin from my co-worker, he had a lot of income from bitcoin. I didnt know about bitcoin and when other people ask about bitocin on me, I just say "sorry I'm not interested” however, when I see my co-worker have a lot of income from bitcoin, he can buy everything he wants with bitcoin, I also ask about bitcoin with him. so, he taught me about bitcoin and gave me good feedback about bitcoin. finally, now i spend my free time just to bitcoin online and do some projects.
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 11:40:25 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2016, and then at some point I decided to get into it a bit more heavily, and I think it has been something close to a year since I started to get a bit more involved with everything.

Right now it's looking up, I'm getting involved, and my personal life is helping for me to have more time to contribute to the community. Feels kind of good.
Activity: 462
October 16, 2017, 11:38:36 PM
I am very interested in bitcoin, I often spend time in this bitcoin to see the latest news about this bitcoin, and early I am familiar with bitcoin from friends. my friend who taught me about this bitcoin.
Activity: 182
October 16, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I'm an investor and I am very interested in bitcoin, I spend a lot of time on it. I know it when I am researching passive income on the internet and some links have taken me to this forum: v
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 16, 2017, 11:27:40 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

first i heard a humor in one of my co workers that he earned bitcoin, so my first impression is i did not trust this kind of folks, until one day he showed me his earning of bitcoin convert to fiat money,that  time  i ask him how to joined, and how this things work on, so he teach me on what  did he learn about bitcoin campaign & now i am the one who apply it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
October 16, 2017, 11:11:30 PM
I heard or rather discovered it from my friend.. After that i got curious and study about bitcoin 😊
Activity: 256
October 16, 2017, 11:08:22 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin first in my classmate who using it for a long time and they earn a lot of money in their wallet. I am glad that they share it to us, for us to earn a money also. This time I spend an enough time for bitcoin because time management is really important especially I am a student in this time. I need to balance earning while studying. I am happy because my grades are still good and it not affects me. Now, I am a fan of bitcoin especially these days because the rate of it became bigger and bigger that's why I earn a lot now than before. I mostly spend my time in joining campaign here in bitcoin for m to earn a money.
Jump to: