Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 128. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 16, 2017, 11:03:38 PM
I first heard bitcoin on deep web. There was this friend of mine told me about deep web and she told me about the currency on deepweb. She told me that the currency used in deep web is bitcoin and the price of 1 bitcoin at that time is just like the price of eth right now which is 300 USD. And from their I got curious at deep web first and I didn't thought pushing bitcoin. After a year I was told that a bitcoin is  now 2000 usd.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 11:00:56 PM
I first heard on a CollegeHumor sketch. Jake and Amir- BitCoin
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 10:57:36 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

My friend is have first a bitcoin account and when he claim his money because of bitcoin, he create more account for us. He says that bitcoin is effective to spending our time. First, I did not believe bitcoin because by posting you can earn a money? so I dont believe in bitcoin. But when my other friend get a money in bitcoin. I start to have a account and i start to post.
Activity: 518
October 16, 2017, 04:20:38 PM
I heard from a computer sales about a year ago. He told about neighbors who could afford to buy a house from trading bitcoin for no more than 2 years. Since then, I feel motivated to find out what bitcoin is and how to make money from trading.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 04:02:52 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

First I've hear about btc from my friend. He's investing a lot. I'm not fan but I tried too.I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
Activity: 26
October 16, 2017, 03:12:01 PM
One of my friends introduced Bitcoins to me. As far as I remember, it took allot of time for him to make me understand what Bitcoin is and how it is mined and used, coz I ask too many stupid questions..  Grin
He is my mentor and I can't thank him enough for everything. Now I earn, trade and gamble, in fact Bitcoin is in my day to day routine now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
October 16, 2017, 03:03:36 PM
The first time I heard the bitcoin from my friend in 2014, and now in 2017 he can buy everything what he wants, I think it really motivates me to learn what bitcoin is.
Activity: 574
October 16, 2017, 02:50:53 PM
I saw it on the internet although disregarded it until it hit around $700, I then heard about Dogecoin from a friend and became interested in crypto.

If we only give in to our curiosity on that moment and started to learn it early we would have been millionaires by now, I also disregarded bitcoin when I first encountered it online thinking that it was just another internet ramblings, if my memories serves me correctly I think bitcoin is still below 500$ at the time. Anyway everything happens for a reason and its good that we can still be a part of this race.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 02:01:56 PM
I first here about bitcoin from my collage teacher. Before hearing from my teacher i dont know what is bitcoin. And i dont know how to use bitcoin and how to earn it. But after hearing from my teacher now i know all of things about bitcoin. I also do a research about bitcoin in internet. Then i know all of things about bitcoin. Then i earn bitcoin by doing various bitjob. I also open a bitcoin wallet for hold some bitcoin. So i first hear about bitcoin form my teacher. Thank you.
Activity: 280
October 15, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
One of my college friend told me about the bitcoins and also I've read about bitcoin in social media wherein my friend is the one who is posting about it and Finally I was introduced clearly and recommend to join in this forum. I found bitcoin very potential as investment and better than gold as it proven now that's why I'm very sorry that I did not find out about the bitcoins at the very beginning. I still trying to know more about Bitcoin and I love Bitcoin.
Activity: 244
October 15, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
when I first heard about Bitcoin I thought that I really needed it, because I had seen my friend who earned money from Bitcoin. because he can buy so easily spend a lot of money. and I really need Bitcoin because I hope from the results I get can to buy the needs I want
Activity: 231
October 15, 2017, 05:20:24 AM
My wife told me about the bitcoins, and this immediately changed my world. I'm very sorry that I did not find out about the bitcoins at the very beginning.

i first hear about bitcoin about a year ago to friend who do bitcoin for a long time i ask him how does cryptocurrency works and he responded tell me what i need to know so in short i first heard about bitcoin to my friend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 05:17:38 AM
My wife told me about the bitcoins, and this immediately changed my world. I'm very sorry that I did not find out about the bitcoins at the very beginning.
Activity: 14
October 15, 2017, 05:00:42 AM
Honestly at first I did not understand what a bitcoin was. After I read and heard everything. I am immediately interested to run it. Incredible income makes me more enthusiastic to make it.
Activity: 94
October 15, 2017, 04:36:42 AM
I heard about bitcoin on a news channel. It said the price of bitcoin was hiking and could be more in the future.
Activity: 51
October 15, 2017, 04:34:50 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through my friend.He said that Bitcoin will be greater than USD and EURO and PoUND  so I started learning about bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
October 15, 2017, 04:31:22 AM
i first here about bitcoin when my friends talk about it but at first i am not interested back then but when they explained everything to me that's when i realized that bitcoin really is interesting i did my own research about it and now i've got lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and gaining more for my plan to enter trading so that i can really make good decision base on my own analysis i think i'm not that good in making those decisions that's why until now i'm still studying to expand my knowledge about crypto and btc..
Activity: 105
October 15, 2017, 04:25:42 AM
I first heard about bitcoin on hackforums because everyone selling their shitty eBooks accepted BTC as payment.
Activity: 16
October 15, 2017, 04:11:01 AM
I actually first saw something about Bitcoin from an HYIP site when I was still looking for a quick way to getting rich which is even yet to happen. I did saw it there as one of the currency that is being accepted but I didnt bother to ask further as the one I was inclined to buy was Perfect Money. My dream of making it there was eventually cut short and I had to give up all in its entirety till I found my way back not until recently...
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 15, 2017, 03:59:14 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I've read about bitcoin in social media wherein my friend is the one who is posting about it. I noticed afterwards that he is earning money these past few days so as I became curious I asked him and he told me about it, I became shocked about learning it and I became glad as I continue doing it. As far on my stay, I have earned just enough to make me satisfied.
Jump to: