Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 104307 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
I heard about bitcoin jst a month ago and I really love it...Also i want to earn bitcoin by doing some bounty campaigns..
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 02:34:17 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin from my bitcoin friend, he explained to me what bitcoin was and the gain gained with bitcoin. Initially I was still hesitant, but after seeing my friend's income with bitcoin so I became interested to learn bitcoin in order to get profit like my friend or even better.
But until now I have not spent all my time in bitcoin because I'm still in college and bitcoin is still limited for extra money, maybe someday I will spend my time in bitcoin as my capital to make my family happy later
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 02:29:05 AM
 How did you first hear about bitcoin? The first time I heard BITCOIN from my friend, here's the story: seeing my friend who has been successful with bitcoin, my friend's life became a bounty hunter so I tried to join BITCOIN which is very promising for the future. Alhamdulilah until now I've bought a car from bitcoin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 30, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from social media facebook, at first I ignored all the friends repost that said that all things about bitcoin, but there are things that make me interested is the discussion in the group so I'm interested to know about bitcoin.
I have also the same story like you because i found bitcoin in the social media and because of the power of my curiosity, i do a lot of research and surprisingly it brought me here and because of that thing, i learned a lot of things about bitcoin in a faster way and now i am earning bitcoin because i also learned that i can work here.
Activity: 168
January 30, 2018, 01:30:27 AM
I have heard about bitcoin from my friend and youtube  Grin
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:26:01 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from social media facebook, at first I ignored all the friends repost that said that all things about bitcoin, but there are things that make me interested is the discussion in the group so I'm interested to know about bitcoin.
Activity: 159
January 30, 2018, 01:17:33 AM
Yes, I'm a bitcoin big friend . I spend a lot of time on it for me to know more about bitcoin. So I do searching in the google and here in the forum. I hear this kind of currency(btc) because of a group in the facebook. So I tried it because are people using bitcoin will became rich so that I asked them how then they answer me. In first I didn't understand but later on I understood already.than i reading other social site.. facebook and twitter and youtub.. than
My brother told me about bitcoin. He thought me all the basics about bitcoin. He told me that all his workmates earns big because of bitcoin and that encourage me to try bitcoin. At first I was skeptical about it but the more I learn the more I got interested. Now I am also earning money because of bitcoin and that is a huge help for me because my job doesn't pay that much.. Sad
Activity: 238
January 30, 2018, 01:02:56 AM
I felt funny when I hear about bitcoin and thought it is just a bull shit but when I started learning from YouTube about its history and records all things made me understand bitcoin potential and that become my best choice to choose.
Activity: 15
January 30, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
Heard from one of my friend about three years ago but both of us were unable to realize the potential of bitcoin in coming future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 12:23:37 AM
First time was around 2013, I saw a friend of mine posted a 3 gpus mining rig on FB and I happen to have the same card, so I started mining with one card. Things go very slow, I think I got like 0.01 or something after a week, so I stopped........

Fast forward to 2017 (last year), another friend of mine asked if I want to share for a rig, and that's where I start!
Activity: 26
January 29, 2018, 07:41:57 AM
Yea, i first heard about bitcoin from one of my uncle and the very day i heard about it as he explained to me i was very happy and much more interested about it.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
"first recognize bitcoin"
yups ... I still remember very well if I hear from a friend who has long been in this world. I do not know what I mean at that time I myself do not understand, but start reading news articles and watching videos about bitcoin. and start a little bit about what bitcoin is. until now. Wink
In my case I'm glad to announce that I heard bitcoin because of my friend, who used to be so engage in computer and used to be curious about in the world of internet, and then he said he accidentally found this interesting bitcoin that make him so curious about it then he shared it to me, and we both found out what is bitcoin all about. Then here we are, both are member of this forum and both are active member of bitcoin society.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
January 29, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
First time I heard about bitcoin from my friend when I joined and participated at revshare program and I joined ponzi where I used the payment bu using bitcoin, so from this time I have know about bitcoin and I learn more about bitcoin from the exchange what have I used when I sell the bitcoin be the money and learn about the move price of bitcoin, until now I have unterstand about bitcoin and got profit from bitcoin.
Me too. My friend used to trade crypto and i asked my friend about bitcoin and he explained me all the benefits that bitcoin have. At the middle of our conversation I started having the interest of learning ways on how to earn bitcoin, and its different options how you can have it. He discussed me about bitcoin forum importance and there you will learn from the forum on the topics of economy and bitcoin discussion and started reading those topics.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
I have read about Bitcoin the first time on a nerd online magazine, in an article where Bitcoin was praised for the originality of its mechanism, but the article ended with the skeptical remark that anyway the coin had close to no value, you could buy thousands for less than one dollar...
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 29, 2018, 07:29:58 AM
I had heard about the Bitcoin when it was priced at $ 300 but I did not care about it and I paid attention to it when it reached $ 1000 and almost did not imagine that it arrived at a terrible speed in a few months to 19000 dollars
Activity: 46
January 29, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
I first heard about bitcoin was from in an advertisement..it says you can shop buy an assets and travel  in some places using bitcoin..
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 29, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
First heard about bitcoin? of course very strange and strange, but after knowing about its work and purpose with in its create bitcoin and its usefulness yes of course very profitable and like there is a new world with its present bitcoin

What the fuck are you even saying? None of what you just said makes any sense. I can predict now that you're going to be a complete shitposter who is just posting to gain activity. Luckily the new merit requirements will keep you out of the higher tiers, as nobody is going to spend their sMerit on you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
January 29, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
First heard about bitcoin? of course very strange and strange, but after knowing about its work and purpose with in its create bitcoin and its usefulness yes of course very profitable and like there is a new world with its present bitcoin
Activity: 59
January 29, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
I hear about Bitcoin from one of my net friends. He is the initial purchaser of Bitcoin and currently have a good amount in crypto currency.
After hearing from him, I research the net and today I am deeply involved within the Crypto and Bitcoin trading.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
January 29, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
I first heard about bitcoin is back when im still studying in college and playing some online games.  There are people and players who are already trying to trade some in game items for bitcoins,  at first I thought that it’s a hassle to trade with bitcoins since the system before or block chain which monitors the transactions in bitcoins is not that smooth compared now day and there are several delays to the payments.  But now when thinking back about the opportunity that I missed before makes me a bit annoyed at my self.
Pages:
Jump to: