Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 03:19:18 AM
The very first time i heard about bitcoin is when my classmate told me at first i didn't believe her but when i saw her bitcoins and calculate its value i immediately realize that it's legit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
i first heard about bitcoins from a website called netease

The first time I heard bitcoin I was full of expectations, but also felt very uncertain. But I know that tools like bitcoin have both advantages and disadvantages. I need to carefully weigh the considerations before deciding whether to invest.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 11:41:44 PM
I like bitcoin and just joined in mid-2017 and this is very new, the first time I knew Bitcoin from a friend who had long exchange bitcoin to conventional currency and I think the bitcoin is very fantastic price and I am very interested in it.
I like you, but also heard from friends, my friend said Bitcoin transaction is very promising, I began to understand, after understanding it really good.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
I heared through news and internet.
Activity: 8
February 03, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
I heard Bitcoin from my friend. His husband doing Bitcoin for almost a year after he left his work and he didn't need now to go back to work because he can now sustain they needs.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
I like bitcoin and just joined in mid-2017 and this is very new, the first time I knew Bitcoin from a friend who had long exchange bitcoin to conventional currency and I think the bitcoin is very fantastic price and I am very interested in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
February 03, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
Bitcoin i first heard about in 2014 when bitcoin price is all-time high then i search in google found blockchain i found interesting

A long time ago when i heard about bitcoin. first i heard from my classmate, she asked me if i know about bitcoin, then when i first heared that , i was curious about it that's why I research it in google what it is all about bitcoin, it is very interesting although there are many different terms used in bitcoin, hopefully i can absorb this lol.
My experience is that i was looking for some passive income while i get to know abuot bitcoin. At that time it was just around 200$. I tried to claim faucets at first and make a good amount of money from faucets and then get to know about some gambling sites tried my luck there but lost all and now i am at those gambling sites.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
February 03, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
Bitcoin i first heard about in 2014 when bitcoin price is all-time high then i search in google found blockchain i found interesting

A long time ago when i heard about bitcoin. first i heard from my classmate, she asked me if i know about bitcoin, then when i first heared that , i was curious about it that's why I research it in google what it is all about bitcoin, it is very interesting although there are many different terms used in bitcoin, hopefully i can absorb this lol.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 02:27:58 AM
i first heard about bitcoins from a website called netease
Activity: 77
February 03, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Activity: 44
February 03, 2018, 02:16:59 AM
I heard about bitcoins while browsing in social media i.e. Facebook in an advertisement so I researched about its information and now I worked out with this up to now.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 01:59:38 AM
i first heard about bitcoin in way back in 2013 June when bitcoin was just 120 dollars right in front of my eyes bitcoin spike to 1200 dollars and rest is histroy
Activity: 71
February 03, 2018, 01:55:36 AM
I heard and see first about bitcoin from our television, when we watching a local news on abs-cbn.the news caster said some shops here are accepting a new currency called BITCOIN.
and after that my sister told me.. she is one of the member on bitcoin the last three years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
For the first time I saw some article on FB in mid 2017, at that time price of bitcoin was around $ 4K.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
February 03, 2018, 01:16:57 AM
6 months ago i saw a post in facebook.then accidentally i joined a facebook group about bitcoin thats why how i hear about bitcoin.then after many of them helped me to learn about cryptocurrencies
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 03, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Yes I'm also fun of bitcoin.
I'm actually full timer in here in bitcoin. Reading here is a way to improve my knowledge about bitcoin and I share what I know to contribute here.

Will when I first heard about bitcoin in my friends only that are actually one of my motivation in bitcoin. To ear more and to work hard.
Activity: 60
February 03, 2018, 12:18:51 AM
When I first hear about bitcoin, what cimes to my mind first is money. But I thought it is so hard to earn money in bitcoin. It requires time and effort to earn money in bitcoin. You have to join bounty campaigns in order to earn money.
Activity: 58
February 03, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
When I heard bitcoin from my friend at the end of December 2017, at first I did not understand about bitcoin yet. From then on I've started searching for information about bitcoin further from youtube, social media, and google. I feel bitcoin is an investment place that suits the current economic condition, but this is accompanied by a very volatile price risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes, I am and I make it a point to do something about it every day like trading altcoins, reading news and participating in bounties to earn bitcoin.
I heard bitcoin the first time from my cousin and he asked me if I ever heard something about it before and I said I don't have any idea what was it all about. He discussed it to me but it took me around 5 months more before I started to fully understand and got hooked to it.
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
I was in a World of Warcraft IRC chat.. back in 2011.. was told about this magic currency I can create at home and use on this crazy thing called silkroad... that chat changed my life forever... to be honest it wasn't the money it was the idea of decentralization i fell in love with...
Pages:
Jump to: