Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
I heard it first with my colleague at work early last year but I didn't invest in it yet. Now his investment is already more than 1BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
I hear bitcoin in some of my friend but first I did not believe on it but when I see lot of people earning in bitcoin and then i do some research of it and I found out the potential income we can earn with bitcoin
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 10:08:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
When it comes in bitcoin three things that comes in my mind, hardworking,wonnderful oppurtunity and successful of coin and moneys so i hear in the first place that bitcoin has the greatest oppurtunity to us its good and wonderful job, its giving time and you earning more moneys to buy a things that you need
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 10:08:04 PM
firstly I have heard it from a conference, it was a technology conference held in a hotel but I haven`t given any attention to it and when I saw in news I thought to catch the train.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
I first heard bitcoin when I was high school on facebook at the time. and I want to know more in said bitcoin can make money, then I search for articles on google and I am in until now. and I am thankful for that bitcoin has become my regular income now
Activity: 276
February 02, 2018, 09:23:49 PM
Do not believe. Where may only have sophisticated mobile phone. Can make money. Just post what we think can earn money. Where there is no real money. All that is impossible. At first I thought like that. But, after seeing the reality and know the science and risks. Gradually I understand, technological progress is not my guess. And the crypto money was there. After seeing the bitcoin users become successful, I become interested. Sorry, why not from the first I joined bitcoin. But. Nothing is too late while we are enthusiastic and willing to try.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 01:58:47 PM
My brother fir heard about bitcoin and than he shared the news with the entire family, cousins and some friends. He heard from youtube
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
Now I am big fan of bitcoin but earlier it was not just saying its an scam and then I purposely ignored and not shown any interest on it. This is my story after that, luckily I god the chance to go with bitcoin till date I am learning in only its few things only
Activity: 89
February 02, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
5 months ago my friend told me about bitcoin. But I did not understand what is bitcoin all about until sometime jn December he persuaded me to join.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
February 02, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
The first time I heard news from a friend about bitcoin, since that time I searched for more information about bitcoin, on the internet and how to make it into bitcoin, so I started finding more articles that explained it more valuable moments later, then I decided to join bitcoin community, by joining this forum
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
I first hear a bitcoin almost a month ago when some of my friends introduce it and tell that it is good. That moment i was curious and i want to have more knowledge of it and im on my progress right now.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
I first heard about bitcoin when I was just studying. Because I also need to support myself and my cousin was withdrawing a lot of money from bitcoin. I got interested and curious so I joined and worked hard for my account right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Looking past in 2013 i wasn't interested in bitcoin but already knew about it from my friends. They decisded to invest some money on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
I don't remember when was the first time i heard about bitcoin. May be around 2012 or so. But I heard only bad things like it is used for smugling, money laundering etc etc. Then I watched a movie called "DOPE". It was a funny movie. But I still didn't invest in it. LAter back in 2017 June when the market was at peak, I started getting in and as soon as I got in, market crashed. Funny story.
Activity: 42
February 02, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
Max Keiser had a guess on his TV show on RT, I think it was in 2011, first time I buy at the end of 2015.
Activity: 131
February 02, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

first heard about bitcoin l understand less. but after being give an understanding by my sister, l finally interesed to join in this bitcoin. and l often ask what if l do not understand. sometimes we gather to discuss about bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

well,i my experience this was last year i heard it from my aunt,she encourage me to join bitcoin but i just ignore her about this but a few months later,i hear from her that bitcoin will be your answer to all your problem she told me that bitcoin is the solution of our daily needs,then that's the time i join the group and now i am already a full member of bitcoin and thanks to every body who wants to help a student like us thank you bitcoin.
Activity: 224
February 02, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
My friends informed me about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:05:04 AM
The bitcoin currency i came to know while doing a online shopping. Later om i searched for that on google where i came to know more about bitcoin investment. It was quite interesting which made me more curious about bitcoin

It happened several years ago, when I met information (ads) of the site that offered to try mining of Bitcoin. I tried it and I understood that it really worked! Then it happened I forgot about BTC for a couple of years, and when I got the information about its jump I started to invest into BTC.
Activity: 141
February 01, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
I know the bitcoin from my friend. I am curious to my friend  who just sit in front of the laptop and can get money, I was curious, and he began to explain the bitcoin on me.
Pages:
Jump to: