Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 104307 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
I just heard about bitcoin from my friend when I worked in America. He just introduced me to bitcoin and explained how it works. I first used it to send my earnings to the family, and I was surprised to see that I could send me money with very low transaction fees and also in a matter of minutes which is very cheap when compared to other exchanges. Then I was interested in bitcoin and started earning money from signature campaigns.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
January 26, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I found out about bitcoin when I need to procure cash from Online Jobs, then I and ad how to earn money online this alleged digital currency. I attempted to look what this is about and I most likely entered bitcointalk forum. And afterward I most likely acquire bitcoin from visiting faucets websites. Furthermore, i go into mining then to trading and any thing I thought about income generating about bitcoin.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
I first hear bitcoin with my workmates.
Who are also bitcoin users .
 They teach what to do and explained the benefits of bitcoin in their life.
Thats why I study and research about bitcoin and now I am a bitcoin user too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
My brother told me about bitcoin. He thought me all the basics about bitcoin. He told me that all his workmates earns big because of bitcoin and that encourage me to try bitcoin. At first I was skeptical about it but the more I learn the more I got interested. Now I am also earning money because of bitcoin and that is a huge help for me because my job doesn't pay that much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
I was heard it for my friend, then after that I became interested because that time I just want to earn additional income for my family. In additional I was shared it to my friends because I want to share them how to earn income without any capital.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 26, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
First time I heard about bitcoin from my friend when I joined and participated at revshare program and I joined ponzi where I used the payment bu using bitcoin, so from this time I have know about bitcoin and I learn more about bitcoin from the exchange what have I used when I sell the bitcoin be the money and learn about the move price of bitcoin, until now I have unterstand about bitcoin and got profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
"first recognize bitcoin"
yups ... I still remember very well if I hear from a friend who has long been in this world. I do not know what I mean at that time I myself do not understand, but start reading news articles and watching videos about bitcoin. and start a little bit about what bitcoin is. until now. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
I first hear about bitcoin is Big coin handled by people that give a high value or profit than dollar but my friend say the bitcoin is untouchable and and it comes from the internet so i understand what is bitcoin.
Activity: 26
January 25, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from one of my uncle and i was very happy about it then because he explained alot to me on bitcoin.
Activity: 29
January 25, 2018, 05:22:47 AM
I know it through my girlfriend’s friend. She help us and motivate us to explore the world of bitcoin and everything on it.
Activity: 70
January 25, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
When I first heard about bitcoin, my friend told me.
He told me that he had made $1, 000 in bitcoins, which surprised me.
I decided to learn about bitcoin, after I knew it through various channels.
I just realized that bitcoin can create wealth.
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
before i met bitcoin i am in networking industry and when my networking company is about to fall i am doing some research on internet then i  found bitcoin first thing i saw is an investment  not bitcoin but they do used bitcoin as used for payments and i entered that community and then i am earning profit 30% monthly at first it was good but after a while it became scam and didn't get any from my investment and capital . 3 years later i am still doing bitcoin and i am really happy with it since i applied all of the mistakes i have experienced from the past and now i am earning profits and save a lot in our bank .
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
i first heard about bitcoin in indian news paper in 2013 april after then price started to soar high
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Bitcoin is a tremendous opportunity of our time! When the money can be released not only by the state, it opens up great opportunities. Satoshi gave us a new kind of database that can not be changed without finding the consensus of most of the community
Hello World!
January 24, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
I have read article about btc before but I did not put so much attention to it. But then a friend told me a story and introduce btc to me, then that's the very first time I tried it. I immediately joined and make time and effort to know btc better, the investment, trading and etc.
Activity: 148
January 24, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I hear bitcoin first on my classmates when I was Grade 11. When I hear about bitcoin, I did not believe in bitcoin because I did not see any evidence that you can get money just because of bitcoin. Later on, I saw my classmates that they have too much money on their accounts. So, I think why have I not start using bitcoin since I saw an evidence that I can get money for bitcoin. So from that time I start asking my classmates on how to use bitcoin.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 07:24:17 AM
First I heard it from a friend who has traded bitcoin for some time; but now (for half a year) I'm looking myself for info and I am a bitcoin person who tell other about it
Activity: 274
January 24, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Honestly for the frst time i heard bitcoin,it's sounds like a normal coin and a normal value but everything were change when my brother told me about the bitcoins 1btc value.I got shocked and told him how can we get bitcoin?and my brother told me that i've registered bitcointalk.org and just starting a post which can make me Jr Member within a month.Then my brother told me also that if i will be a JR Member that's the thing that i can joined compagns and make money of bitcoins.That's why i'm here now and represent as a  Jr Member and soon to be much higher rank.
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 06:50:31 AM
In the beginning I was not so well aware of bitcoin but, after a long period of study I became increasingly interested in bitcoin and maybe for the moment I have not been ngerasain results from bitcoin.
but for the moment I am including the person who is a bitcoin pengemar and always trying to have more results than I have. Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I often ask my friends what is bitcoin? Since it has always been a trend topic in 2017 because of the drastically inflated prices, I got a bit of insight from my friends who already know about bitcoin and that's where I'm getting more and more interested in benefiting from bitcoin. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: