Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
First of all, when I heard bitcoins with my friends and they told me that I studied it because many people are paying marai here so try to figure out ways to earn it and work to make me big here bitcoin.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 24, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
My friend told me that he is earning bitcoin,I first heard about the bitcoin on the news they back in the days talked about the criminals that used it.and until now i interesting and hold bitcoin,but my friend not,i dont know why.

That goes the same for me, my friend which is my classmate also told me about it, on the first place I'm not interested on it because I thought that it was just some kind of job online which would just going to waste your time with low salary, but all of the thoughts that I've had way back then was all untrue, besides it was the opposite. After a year, I've decided to give it a try because I've saw my classmate with so many money and he said to me that it comes from bitcoin, then I got curious that is why I'm here right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
I was heard it for my friend, then after that I became interested because that time I just want to earn additional income for my family. In additional I was shared it to my friends because I want to share them how to earn income without any capital.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
A friend once told me about online jobs and then he mentioned that the payment used in those freelance jobs are in digital currency. That is the time when I got a hold of the term bitcoin. I got interested and read articles and facts about it, I am still learning about bitcoin up to now and would like to know deeper about it. I am really thankful my friend introduced me to bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
My friend told me that he is earning bitcoin,I first heard about the bitcoin on the news they back in the days talked about the criminals that used it.and until now i interesting and hold bitcoin,but my friend not,i dont know why.
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
January 24, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
Heard about it in a news and got me curious that there is a money that could be earn in the internet,
Try it out and found out about this forum where I could learn a lot of stuff about this crypto currency ,
Just found out about alt-coin where I could buy them with bitcoin and then sell it after the price goes up to make some profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
I encounter this in different site I thought this is not true and finally one of my cousin told  me about bitcoin to try.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 04:10:01 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Not really a fan of bitcoin but I still invest into it, I am more fan of ethereum. I first heard of bitcoin back in 2016 from a news article shared by my supposed best pal on social media site Facebook, since then I learn that, faucets are not the only source of Bitcoin but in fact many, so I invest in a cloud mining but turns out not paying after 3 months then I enter into trading when forex platform I use, adds bitcoin and other crypto to the list of tradable instruments.
Activity: 58
January 23, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
On the radio i would say around 2012-2013. Found it interesting, but didnt have the brains to open Google and check things out a bit...
Activity: 252
January 23, 2018, 04:01:41 PM
My husband told me so because his workmate is a member also in bitcoin and now his so blessed, and he encourage us also to join, and now i am here eager to learn.
Activity: 169
January 23, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
according to my person I've heard from friends and I see for myself, this bitcoin is an advancement in the current technological era that will develop for the future, and will make users independent in working independently.
Activity: 20
January 23, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
i heard about bitcoin last March 2017 with a friend. it sounds crazy because its unbelievable about the return of investment but off course i researched about it. now, i trade with my own risk.
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
I do not consider myself a fan of bitcoin but I found out about it only a couple of years ago thanks to a friend, I was investing and getting very good profits (To be a web-based business gives good results as a second job option) Clearly, I work as a pharmacist in a pharmaceutical factory, but I have this as a second form of extra income. I work with cryptomt4 as a broker.
Activity: 2
January 23, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
I've heard bitcoin for the first time when my employer said he can't pay thru paypal but he has bitcoins that he can pay. And I thought at first that bitcoin was a scam!  Grin
Activity: 78
January 23, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
I am a Freelancer. I heard about Bitcoin in 2015, from one of client.
He wanted to pay me through Bitcoin, but i wasn't aware about this. But he showed me how to open a bitcoin wallet in Blockchain..info.
Then i started to research about BTC. This was start and now 2018 running and holding Smiley
Activity: 27
January 23, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
It was at university and I heared from a group of people about a large profit from bitcoin. So I was interested to search more about bitcoin through internet.
Activity: 1
January 23, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
it is very popular currency now a days... and also my friend always advise me to be a member of bitcoin ...he said that it is a very best way to get knowleged and also you can get mony from there ..
"be a member of bitcoin"
what are you talking about?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 03:24:16 PM
Through social media which have been the fastest way to gather informations, I've learned about bitcoins. From the post, the blogs and the external links given. Most especially the Facebook.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
I first saw/heard Bitcoin from a Facebook post of a young man who became rich because of that. I also saw Bitcoin is used for illegal transactions in the deep web that is why I lost interest on exploring it. Then, my friend invited me to this forum and deepen my knowledge about Bitcoin.
Activity: 21
January 23, 2018, 07:48:51 AM
it is very popular currency now a days... and also my friend always advise me to be a member of bitcoin ...he said that it is a very best way to get knowleged and also you can get mony from there ..
Pages:
Jump to: