Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 104307 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
I knew bitcoin from my friend when I was a campus student. He just introduced me to bitcoin and explained how it works. First, I use it to send my earnings to my family. I was surprised to see that I could send me money with very low transaction fees and also in a matter of minutes which is very cheap when compared to other exchanges. Then I was interested in bitcoin and started earning money from signature campaigns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 01, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
I first heard Bitcoin to the group of boys in our village. They just sharing their thoughts about Bitcoin and how they will earn because of this. I was amazed with the earnings that they get because of working with Bitcoin and how their lives was changed. Good thing I heard them and ask if I can join also, and there you are I am starting to earn because of Bitcoin, although my earnings is not as big like them but it really helps me in my daily needs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:52:22 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through google search, Then I've researched again and again for the information and found for biggest forum, And also I learned that bitcoin is much more than digital currency.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:39:18 AM
I heard it from my friend, he introduced me to bitcoins and then I am totally into it, and then started to search and get as many possible information related to bitcoins and now I suggest my friends to invest their money in bitcoins;
b

I heard it also from my relatives! thou im a little bit douted because of a large number of scam..
      Honestly i am not sure...  It only change my perception when they received their payment  in
     one of the bounty campaign. And it all started from there! thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 07:33:44 AM
I have heard about the Bitquin when it was priced at $ 300 on what I remember from 6 years ago but I was interested in it only one year ago when it reached $ 700 and then we saw a huge rise that happened at the end of 2017 when it reached $ 19,000
Activity: 96
February 01, 2018, 07:17:21 AM
i heard about bitcoin in 2010. i asked from one of my friend. he said its a currency. we collect some but we lost ourinterest later. and lost the secret codes ofcourse. regret i did not do my own research in that time
h55
Activity: 210
February 01, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
some years ago, I wanted to publish a book. and I did not link use papal for it's fees. so i hear about BTC and use BTC for get my monies
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
Through Facebook online marketing groups 5 years ago. I ignored it many times, and when I notice out the price got tripled after months. My curiosity urge me to study more deeper about Bitcoin since then.
Activity: 243
February 01, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
The first time I knew and knew about Bitcoin from a friend,I was confused he did not work but always have money the same as people work in general. Then I was curious and ventured to ask him then he told me if he works for Bitcoin in the online world and get money from bitcoin,he explained and told me that work dibitcoin can get big profits at that time I can not trust the words of my friend. then I keep finding out what bitcoin it turns out after I know and join the bitcoin world it turns out it's all true I get the money and profit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:08:55 AM
Of course some people heard about bitcoin as a way to make money online at first
But everything changes as time goes by , you realize it's more than that
And even nowadays a lot of newcomer admit the same thing
It's not a big deal how you heard abiut bitcoin , the most important is to keep support bitcoin.
Activity: 128
February 01, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
I know this bitcoin from the environment in my home area, my friends all that I see already get a decent result from this bitcoin. and I see that this bitcoin will only get one to work independently and more time with family than we work in the company of people. even now I just learned to follow the investment from this bitcoin, I also want to like my friends who more relaxed enjoy their lives without the pressure of working in the company of people. my ideal that I should get from this bitcoin is to be more relaxed in work, and to be an entrepreneur. positive thinking.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 01, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
Back in 2015 when I was still working for a BPO company. I was first introduced to MMM, the Russian networking thing but I never really did take a look at it or give it attention. The first app I explored was Coins.ph. It had a Bitcoin wallet. I saw the prices going up and down so I researched on it. A few years later, here I am trading and promoting cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
I learned bitcoin by a close friend. I studied graphics for about a month. I took a loan and got into this.

I am happy now and I am providing additional income.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 504
February 01, 2018, 06:43:25 AM
I first heard when MtGox went bankrupt
Activity: 112
February 01, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend who taught me a faucet to get bitcoin. and that's where I get to know what bitcoin is
I have the same story. I found out by 400$ but bought much later..
Activity: 111
February 01, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
I heard of it back in 2010 and didn't think anything of it, thought it would just be like online game money. I don't game at all so I put it out of my head. In 2014 a client asked me if I accepted bitcoin as payment for a web development project. I laughed at him and said I only accepted real money. On December 3rd 2017 I saw a Facebook ad about that weird haired guy selling some kind of crypto class to make millions. Don't care too much about making millions or getting rich but I did spend the rest of the day reading everything I could find on the subject. I beleive in the tech, I don't think any of the currencies are ready for mainstream spending yet. I do think it will get there in my lifetime. I just kind of wanted a piece of the old grand daddy crypto currency as kind of owning a piece of history from my time era. If it does end up being useable then there will be no point in holding on to it any longer as it will just be like hanging on to a paper dollar. I plan on buying the dip for fun when I can afford it. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
After I've left my regular job so I always look in the internet on how to earn money by having an online job, then I found some sites that the salary is by bitcoin so I'm confused what is it. I've search again in the internet what is bitcoin then day by day I gather information and then one day I just found myself in this forum where my knowledge in bitcoin getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. And that's my first bitcoin experienced I want to share to all of you guys.
Activity: 158
February 01, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
I only heard about bitcoin when I joined a promising site about two years ago. Difficulty at the beginning with a wallet to create and to understand what I liked by it. Since that day I am a big fan of bitcoin and always try to get it.
Activity: 2
February 01, 2018, 05:12:47 AM
For the first time I heard about bitcoin and blockchain in 2011 I think from Mashable there were some articles about new technology ad its perspectives
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:12:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Social media is the reson why I got interested to the bitcoin. I always reading many articles about bitcoin because I want to becomebitcoin enthusiast someday. I believe that bitcoin will change my life.
Pages:
Jump to: