Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:08:15 AM
I encountered bitcoin long ago when I was searching for videos about the deep web and dark web, how it is used as their money to buy stuff, however I encountered the bitcoin as digital currency recently when my friends acquiantances are already earning money because of it
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 11, 2017, 03:01:53 AM
I first see bitcoin on an ads on youtube then I make some research all about it and do some faucet that time when the bitcoin is only 38k php . And read some article all about trading and investing on alt coins .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18
December 11, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
I read about bitcoin in one informative article on the forum regarding cryptocurrencies :)I suppose it was 3 years ago.
Activity: 126
December 11, 2017, 02:49:17 AM
i heard 1 year back from newspaper then heard from my brother proclaim importance of bitcoin now i become keen interest working with this platform

Thanks
Activity: 115
December 11, 2017, 02:38:11 AM
The first time I heard my bitcoin was not interested at all, but it all changed after my own close friend explained what it is paypal bitcoin. From there I am very enthusiastic and very interested in the potential bitcoin and really very tempting me to jump directly into the field this.
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 01:59:07 AM
I first heard the word bitcoin when I was senior high school but did not yet understand how it works, after my college, there is my friend who plays bitcoin from there I was interested in bitcoin
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
December 11, 2017, 01:36:43 AM
well I heard about bitcoin from my uncle than I started reading articles and news on bitcoin. gradually, I started sharing my ideas , investing and much more.
Activity: 221
December 11, 2017, 01:29:56 AM
To be honest I heard bitcoin from my rivals, me and he both work in the internet world. But he always focuses on bitcoin but I ignore him, after a few years now I confess to losing him and start learning bitcoin. Really I'm so sorry why I never learned bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2017, 01:26:46 AM
Since two year I have friend who is not going for job and stay cool and he was not rich enough to pay his all house hold and other expenses without job. Six month back I asked him how you are managing this things. He told me that he is doing the job with his comfort and that is bitcoin and he explained everything and open an account and now I posting in this forum with lot of hope and confident that I will achieve like my friend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 11, 2017, 01:23:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I learned the bitcoin from my previous classmate. He convinced me to enter to the cryptocurrency world.  I earned now many money because of the bitcoin. I believe that I can have a good future because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 30
December 11, 2017, 01:21:29 AM
It was introduced by my co worker, first i set aside about bitcoin. I only started posting in bitcoin this year and reading about some articles about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 11, 2017, 01:21:07 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Yes I am a bitcoin fan since 2014, that time bitcoin price is still lower than $1k, When I don't know something abouy bitcoin I do some research on it. such as reading articles, asking some people that has already a knowledge about it. I learned about because of my best friend, he told me about these, saying he is earning money from it. and I am thankfull for him. now I am earning decent money from trading, bounty and sig camp.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 11, 2017, 01:17:57 AM
Once upon a time, I saw a video in Youtube about Bitcoin.By seeing this,I'm very excited to know about this.After some days,one of my friend told me about this details. By hearing form him,I was fully impressed.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
December 11, 2017, 01:13:34 AM
I first heard bitcoin from a friend who introduced to me an online app wallet that is locally offers services in our country. Having to process most of my transaction online really provides comfort and I could really see its advantage that is why when I heard about bitcoin I didn't become that skeptic like every newbie does.
Activity: 518
December 11, 2017, 01:12:43 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friend, he is very fanatical with bitcoin. He used to tell me that bitcoin would be the most expensive virtual money but I ignored it. But right now I believe in her words, and I begin to study with him day by day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 01:05:57 AM
In the First time I heard a lot about bitcoin from  friend of mine . Then I am Interested to Joining  The Bitcoin family. Finally I am join Here
Activity: 644
December 11, 2017, 12:57:59 AM
the first time I heard and knew bitcoin is from my sister who happened to be also a trader in crypto currency, first I was confused and not yet understand and interested in bitcoin because that time the price is still very cheap.
Activity: 27
December 11, 2017, 12:52:09 AM
first of all, I hear about bitcoin is good for people because many people are helping him .. so now I'm bitcoin that I also help my family,
Activity: 293
December 11, 2017, 12:46:22 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

at the beginning I knew the bitcoin from the articles I read and also reinforced from my friends who happened to have long been familiar with bitcoin and even can have income from trading, until now I can like this, many things I get during the newbie until now which makes me strong to stay in bitcoin
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 11, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
I first heard about bitcoin in an advertisement in facebook around two years ago, I did not pay attention to it back then because I’m not confident in putting my money on the internet, It was my younger brother who convince me to try bitcoin as it has gave him good profits.
Pages:
Jump to: