Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 57. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 02:04:33 PM
First time is when one of my best friend give me in DEC 2015 like 5 euros  the he own me in BTC (just saying: believe me, keep them for a while)....then this October he called me and say: go and check your 5 euros.
and they were 120 €....!!!
from that day I m really into BTC!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:57:18 PM
I heard about it from a friend this September. At first I didn't get it, so I didn't join. But after 2 weeks, while we were talking he told me how much he has earned and explained what he has done. So that night, I was in Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
December 11, 2017, 01:51:12 PM
At first i have no idea about bitcoin my friends always talked about bitcoin then my curiosity push me to search it on internet and watch video I'm confuse on how to use it and how to earn it. Then I asked my friend on how can i start earning bitcoin he told me to join in this forum so I can learn here. So for now my objective is to learn and to earn.
Activity: 251
December 11, 2017, 10:52:41 AM
I found out by a cousin told me to invest in this bitcoin did not pay much attention at that time missed that opportunity and had a bitcoin horita I have a few millis a few days ago he also told me that he lost a portfolio with a lot more than a thousand that he had given him nakamoto in 2009 for there is an approximate of more than 1000 if he found it will be another bitcoin millionaire
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 10:43:45 AM
I first heard the bitcoin from the forums I forgot somehow, which is definitely not in this forum. There is someone who bought 1 pizza for 10,000 bitcoin, and he is a bad example that is not worthy to be imitated. He was so sorry about what he did.

After a few years the price jumped 10x and that's what attracted me to bitcoin.
Activity: 29
December 11, 2017, 10:27:07 AM
I heard about Bitcoin on one forum about making money online ( no longer interested in this, trolls Tongue ) and one new user posted something about bitcoin faucets ( they were giving freakin' big amounts compared to today's rates, but rate for USD was lower. I got high amount of BTC just from faucets and later from referrals, but then I gambled it all away .. ..  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:24:39 AM
1, im not a fan of bitcoin, but i love bitcoin because bitcoin is the new digital currencies that work online also need a programming sector, and i love programming hehe
2. hmm maybe 2-3 hours a day to read about the news, trading all about bitcoin and other coin
3. from internet too, i was browsing in the internet and saw bitcoin, after that im curious about this digital currencies
Activity: 163
December 11, 2017, 10:22:28 AM
The first time I knew about bitcoin was when I read an article on the internet. At the time, I did not believe that bitcoin would have benefit for me. One time later, my friend told me that from bitcoin i could earn money. From there I learned about bitcoin and now I see bitcoin is great.
Activity: 386
December 11, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
So far I can say that I'm Bitcoin fan.
I do not spend too much time on bitcoin for just a few hours just because i have a job.
In my girlfriend first heard about Bitcoin a few months ago, she informed me what bitcoin was and what would be the future. I started learning about it and somehow I also knew about bitcoin.
Activity: 256
December 11, 2017, 09:58:25 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I did know bitcoin was a long time ago. The first person that teach about bitcoin was ny classmates. When I know about it I've searched about the background and history about so that I become knowledgeable about it. Nowadays the people who teach me about bitcoin was still earnibg also they have a kot of savings now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 11, 2017, 09:52:38 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from my neighbor. he works on this site. I also decided to try. I read the second month, subscribed to the bounty company, but I have not earned anything yet.
Activity: 168
December 11, 2017, 09:24:44 AM
I heared it from my friend... about 4 years ago. He's really eager to mine (including other transactions and stuff) even without a stable internet connection. He earned a lot from whatever he's doing from then up to now. I lately heard that he actually earned, and was happy for him. Right now, I also have a high interest in bitcoin but I'm looking for other alternative Cryptocurrencies like ETH Smiley  
Activity: 196
December 11, 2017, 09:20:03 AM
I first learned about bitcoin from my brother. I was very interested in how everything is arranged, how this mechanism works. Started to dig around on the forums, read more / watch about bitcoin. Now, with confidence, I can say that I'm a little more versed in this topic. Wink
Activity: 297
December 11, 2017, 09:16:14 AM
I heard first about bitcoin my friend and she told me about this and how to make money here in bitcoin but I can heard about this I don't understand but my friend he told me how to start and I'm glad because this bitcoin are we can help many people to get extra income in bitcoin
Activity: 198
December 11, 2017, 09:13:35 AM
I heard about bitcoin when my friend told me that he found a job where it only needs to post about a token and you can earn a huge amount of money so I tried it now.
Activity: 424
December 11, 2017, 09:08:15 AM
I heard of Bitcoin from a friend, he showed me how to get Bitcoin from faucets in 2015. I could get as much as 800,000 satoshi in a day from faucets then. Good old days, should have invested earlier in it then by buying some good amount of Bitcoin, if I knew it would become this successful today.  Cry

Anyways, I am still glad I knew it then, many people have not heard of Bitcoin till today.
Activity: 2
December 11, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
Hi @Huobi-USD,

I first heard about bitcoin from internet with some news source website.

Check out the New Marketplace for Freelance :
Telecom Field Engineers
Activity: 196
December 11, 2017, 08:58:14 AM
A freind of mine told me about it in a very interesting way. He said you could get rich in 3 years time if you listen to me carefully for next 15 minutes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
December 11, 2017, 08:55:48 AM
When I first found out about BTC. I think its wonderful on the grounds that we can procure online through purchasing and offering BTC and as it is winding up more famous it is additionally ending up more costly and when you protect your BTC. You can offer it more costly later on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 08:51:26 AM
I hear it from my friends and they convice me here to earn a money without no money.
yeah, I also heard Bitcoin also from my friend, my friend suggested finding Bitcoin in this forum because it does not require capital to get Bitcoin. here is also very much interesting info about Bitcoin and mining.
Pages:
Jump to: