Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:53:18 PM
pretty ambiguous. when i heard about bitcoin for the first time. They are like pre-loaded games. and I find them completely pointless. However, I was wrong
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 03:51:24 PM
I first heard about bitcoin 3 years ago, but like everyone did not take it seriously. My brother and his friend even wanted to buy some bitcoins as an investment, but for some reason they did not dare. The second acquaintance with bitcoin occurred last year and since that moment we have not parted with him. Yesterday I sold the bulk of my position and I'm waiting for a serious rollback.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 03:49:08 PM
I first heard about bitcoin. I did not believe it. I think bitcoin is simply a virtual currency. And pretty much nothing in the game. of course. when i learn about it. I decided to invest.
Same here and a lot of people who are now using bitcoin must have this kind of experience. When my friend told me about bitcoin I thought it must be some kind of coin but Bitcoin has a unique and different name it looks a bit dangerous and different than other currencies, but in reality bitcoin is very easy and simple currency that we can use for all purposes like we can buy things with it and can save for future as well.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 08, 2017, 02:06:53 PM
I first heard bitcoin because of my classmate, because I just saw him bitcoin, then he says you want to learn to bitcoin then he says he earns 10k per week. I was so surprised that I had taught me until bitcoin was learned and now I'm getting big money.

I was so grateful that I became a classmate and became a friend and he did not have two minds to teach me bitcoin. big thanks god.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 08, 2017, 11:04:25 AM
A few years back when I was browsing a forum and wanted to buy something and I needed Bitcoin to purchase it.
And thats how everything began
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:01:12 AM
When I heard that topic about bitcoin is a pyramiding or inviting people to earn money like other pyramiding S2s,SWA,and such as selling a product to earn money.,vut now I'm curious i want to learn more how to do what to do!?.,thank you so much!.,
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 08, 2017, 03:56:42 AM
I first heard about bitcoin. I did not believe it. I think bitcoin is simply a virtual currency. And pretty much nothing in the game. of course. when i learn about it. I decided to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
The first time I heard about bitkoin in 2009, employees at work discussed the emergence of a new interesting technology and offered mine.
I found that it is not profitable too small profit and now I very much regret it  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Maybe today I would have been a millionaire  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 03:55:00 AM
First ? I can not remember. it's nothing special. But I started to learn it from June. And then I decided to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 08, 2017, 03:53:17 AM
Ifirst hear a bitcoin through my friends in facebook sharing the link.The time come that i met my new co worker share her experience about the advantages of being member of bitcoin then she share it to me.That time i realy understand what bitcoin is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:51:42 AM
I just heard bitcoin with my officemate last aug. first i just join bitcoin users in the facebook and then i learned bitcoin faucet, and then bounty hunting and then i'm here loving all the cryptocurrencies..
Activity: 87
December 08, 2017, 03:39:59 AM
I don't really remember when or how I first came to know of Bitcoin, but it's been there in the periphery for a while and this year while looking for something to do other than the work in front of me I started reading this site, a few crypto news sites and following folks on Twitter. The more familiar I got with the scene the more I realised that this is going to be the way future business works - Blockchain can be adopted and adapted to bring efficiencies everywhere I look. So I thought it's time to take it a bit more seriously, get involved and get on board now because this thing is a train gathering speed down the tracks to the future and if you're not on it now you will get left behind! I think I'm the next decade we are going to see Blockchain sweeping across the business world.

Long term I think Bitcoin with be a value store and have less of the daybtrading but we will see, nothing like this has ever happened before so no one really knows what will happen. Futures about to be marketed on the Bitcoin price, adoption by the masses is underway!
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
December 07, 2017, 04:53:24 PM
I first heard about bitcoin with my best freind  when I reached his home and saw him that he was using online something when I asked him that what he was doing then he tell me about that he was using bitcoin and it help them to earn the money in easy way. Then after his telling about bitcoin I researched about bitcoin in online and learn many thing about them and I also saw the bitcoin video to get more knowledge about bitcoin. Then after that I was using bitcoin .
Activity: 78
December 07, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
at first know nothing about it since i started mining bitcoin. I found some of advertisements in google about bitcoin. and i youtube about satoshis  and starting to find to way how to get bitcoins
Activity: 66
December 07, 2017, 04:32:13 PM
For the first time I heard from the news, and seriously began to be interested recently, when the price began to grow rapidly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
All I know about bitkoin I know from a friend once he told me everything and showed and dragged into this sphere and I never regretted it
Activity: 137
December 07, 2017, 04:26:11 PM
A youtuber friend of me adviced me to buy it on May 2017...He practically changed my life  Smiley
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
December 07, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
Google is the solution for all your queries and it will answer you in the best way so in the past I was looking for making money online methods and google diverted me to bitcoins and then I started to look for some videos on youtube to know how bitcoin exactly works and how it can be earned.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 04:05:23 PM
First have heard about bitcoin my friend last year he said it to me too busy now I only caught the attention and focus. I was attracted by large profits so I decided to start it here by Bitcointalk. I also would accumulate bitcoin like my friend to help my parents.
Activity: 70
December 07, 2017, 04:02:34 PM
I think I saw facebook pages mentioning it a while ago, but didn't care much, then I started trading on eToro and only then I understood the potential of crypto currency. I am a little sad I got in a little late. :|
First time I have heard about bitcoin it was when I joined a promising site about three years ago. It was difficulties at the beginning with the wallet to create and to understand what was but reading some things in internet and wikipedia I was fascinated by him. Since that days I am a good fan of bitcoin and always try to find ways to have some more than I have.
Pages:
Jump to: