Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 12:35:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first hear about bitcoin last two years ago when I was once a member of the group who used bitcoins as their mode of payment and I was interested to join because they said they will give good profits. But time came that business was not successful became scam but I did not regret I joined that business because I have know bitcoins and I have learned and earned much more that I had invested to the group.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 11, 2017, 12:25:25 AM
My first time to hear bitcoin is when my friend told me about it and encouraging me to invest and making some good earning,i rejected at that time, so I feel regrets now a days why I did not invest when we're last meeting but it's ok its not too late when i started it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Get Upto Date News Of Gold
December 11, 2017, 12:21:28 AM
I heard it from a guy who wanted to buy 1 website of mine for 5 BTC. (BTC was around 200 USD that time)

But then I said do one thing sell your BTC to someone else and just send me paypal. Sad

Now I keep thinking "what if I had taken those 5 BTC"

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 11, 2017, 12:15:19 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

When i first heard about bitcoin it is nothing for me and when i study what it is first come in my mind i'm so happy that the bitcoin can gives you a opportunity to earn a bitcoin and convert it from a cash in short you can make money if you know bitcoin and i'm so thankful because my friend told me anything about bitcoin and he always guiding me even i've learn a little bit about bitcoin and you can earn bitcoin just posting and advertising their projects just join in signature campaign
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
I read an article about it in 2011 and thought 'this is interesting', then a mentor advised me to buy some in 2013. Still, I was against the idea of spending part of my saving into it Cheesy I was a fool.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 10, 2017, 11:01:38 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

a learn it from a good friend of mine, just like me he is just a college student back then and now he is already know lots about bitcoin and i always end up asking for his opinion about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 10, 2017, 10:59:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Through a friend. They've been mining since 2008 or 2009 I think, sadly I didn't take it seriously because if I did, I'd be debt free by now.  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 10:56:09 PM
First time to use and know bitcoin was buying stuff from the scammers in the dark market.

Just purely loss money because I was naive.
Activity: 75
December 10, 2017, 10:54:03 PM
I do searching in the google and here in the forum. I hear this kind of currency(bitcoin) because of a group in the facebook. So I tried it because are people using bitcoin will became rich so that I asked them how then they answer me. In first I didn't understand but later on I understood already.
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 10:04:07 PM
I hard it before my cousin told me about bitcoin. At first, I'm not interested at all. i thought it was a scam and one day my cousin went to our home and told me about bitcoin and then again I'm not convinced but when he told me that he received his first money from bitcoin I told to myself why don't I give it a shot. just to try. And know i'm a Junior member of Bitcoin and still posting on this site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 10, 2017, 09:59:10 PM
I hear about bitcoin from my brother and sister. so Im curious about bitcoin and try to find about bitcoin. My siblings encourage me to create an account in this site to earn bitcoin, then my brother and sister teaching me how to get it and how to join in different project signature campaign, and Iam glad to be part in bitcoin world because it provide better benefits for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
December 10, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
I have discovered bitcoin in the deepnet by myself. The price of the bitcoin was near 450-500 USD when i discovered it. Then i discovered bitcointalk forum. Hope all we can discover new generation cryptos on time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
I first heard about bitcoin because of my friend,He introduce me bitcoin and the advantage and benefits of it in our life.He told me that bitcoin is an electronic currency that has an unbelievable value and also he encourage me to create an account in this site to earn bitcoin.At first I didn't believe him due to the reason that I dont believe that you can earn money in this site but he show to me all his earnings in the signature campaigns that he joined so I was surprise when he convert his bitcoin into cash using his wallet.At that time I was so amazed and really interested to bitcoin and how to earn it so he told me to create and account and worked hard to ranked up so that in joining signature campaigns I  can be able to earn big because the higher the ranked the bigger the earnings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
i heard bitcoin first time by my friend. my friend is very easy to buy anything, I curiously ask about it, and finally my friend tell about bitcoin
The bitcoin will be the best and it is the best to know about as you can see the value and the price of the bitcoin will be the best in the future. I heard about the bitcoin from one of my friend and she introduced the bitcoin to me so now I am using the bitcoin and I am able to have the profit from the bitcoin and no one is able to take my income so I am grateful to my friend who told me about the bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 04:36:54 PM
The first I heard in bitcoin was with my cousin because I noticed that he always had a lot of money and he always bought beautiful clothes and of course I asked him why he always had a lot of money and he said is due to bitcoin. And of course I know bitcoin and he taught me and now I'm just earning by joining signature and bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 04:30:02 PM
My first to hear the bitcoin word I was thinking right away was positive so I was searching about bitcoin and now even I'm a newbie I have learned a lot and now I'm going to invest and try to join signature campaigns.
Activity: 11
December 08, 2017, 04:11:36 PM
First I hear about bitcoin in my father.he told me about of bitcoin.I really impressed to hear about bitcoin.now I decide I work with bitcoin
Activity: 27
December 08, 2017, 03:59:14 PM
2,5 years ago at school. Some of mine friends were talking about it.
Activity: 51
December 08, 2017, 03:56:26 PM
I heard about it around 5 years ago from a friend of mine, and I answered him with one sentence "this is just stupid". Sad
Activity: 224
December 08, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
I feel nothing special. I even think they are coin in the game. However. when i find out about it. There are a lot of things that change my mind
Pages:
Jump to: