Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 66. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 07:42:53 AM
I heard first time about Bitcoin from some friends, then after joining the forum I learnd a lot of useful and interesting info about this crypto currency, and started using and trading BTC. Nowadays its one of my most preferred payment methods.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 07:41:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Five months earlier i saw my two co-workers visiting and navigating bitcointalk.org. But i just don't mind them because i'm busy that time. I don't even ask them what is with that site they are for. Then this november 2017 i saw one of them checking their bitcoin wallet. And the rest is history.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 03, 2017, 07:40:39 AM
I heard if from my friend who was earning bitcoins by selling his services and also from different campaigns so one day he came up to me and told me that he have an best method to earn some extra money and showed me how he was earning money from bitcoins and it took no time for me to jump into the world of crypto and start earning bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. My friend says "Bitcoin make you a millionaire". I learned bitcoin from the internet, it's amazing Shocked
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 10:03:11 PM
I heard it with my cousin already he joined in bitcoin last 2016 I already ask him if this site of bitcoin is not a scam and he said no and I ask how to joined and bitcoin then he teach me
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 11:03:07 AM
I hear it when I'm browsing something and found a deepweb article then I saw bitcoin there thats where I first heard about it.
Activity: 36
December 01, 2017, 10:48:15 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from internet. Then i research about bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 01, 2017, 10:29:46 AM
I heard it for the first time from my professor in college who was involved in software development and who used to spend majority of his time online finding different ways to earn money and finally he found bitcoin and later on told me about it and also showed how I can start earning bitcoins regularly by spending few time daily on internet.
Activity: 15
December 01, 2017, 10:19:56 AM
My classmates always talk about this "bitcoin" thing and i was like "what kind of scam is that?" but now im eating all the words i'd said hahaha bitcoin is not a scam coz everyone can gain a lot of money here but it requires time and hardwork
Activity: 434
December 01, 2017, 10:10:07 AM
On facebook, I read alot of post regarding bitcoins so I took a step to know it better by doing the research.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 09:23:49 PM
I heard bitcoin last 2 years ago when my friend said if I knew about bitcoin and he explain what bitcoin and its benefits are when I try on it.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 09:14:54 PM
I heard bitcoin last year in the television news but I do not believe it's true because it's just a scam, but now I believe in it.
Activity: 50
November 30, 2017, 08:42:01 PM
I first heard it from a friend who already joined. At first I was skeptical about it until it was getting more and more popular. Then I asked my friend on how I can join and be a member too, so here I am trying my luck here🙂.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 08:07:34 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

At first I am not aware what is bitcoin and how I am going to use it. I first heard it in other forums that I am also a member, its around 2014 that I first meet the bitcoin and after that I didn't stop to follow the bitcoin and I research more on how to earn it.
Activity: 245
November 30, 2017, 08:28:16 AM
The first time I heard about this coin was when I heard my friend tell him about buying a car with bitcoin money. I was just learning how to do bitcoin and I am currently doing it. . I find this job very interesting and profitable
Activity: 249
November 30, 2017, 08:23:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin last year and I don't believe that bitcoin will rise that's why I don't use it. But as time goes by I can see the changes of the life of my fellow using bitcoin and thats the beginning of everything the beginning where I can patronize bitcoin.
Activity: 140
November 30, 2017, 08:19:34 AM
Via news
Activity: 183
November 30, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
My friend told me the existence of Bitcoin. I am very interested in bitcoin. I try to understand bitcoin. I know the technology of bitcoin is powerful. I know the potential of Bitcoin is huge. I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin. So I invested in bitcoin. I really like bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 126
November 30, 2017, 08:10:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I firstly heard about it when I was the one facilitating a computer shop here in our country, then an old lady was doing something about MMM? My first MLM.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 30, 2017, 07:57:50 AM
i heard about bitcoin long time ago and also hacking of mt gox but never bother to learn more about it then. I felt it was not someting tangible or real. but now i start to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies like all the alt coins as well, not just bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: