Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 94. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 07:43:00 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin was from a friend, then he told me straight away and introduced bitcoin that happened in 2015, then the bitcoin price is not more than $ 300 and he put money into cloud mining program, after that I also follow cloud mining and happy to get profit , but ultimately hit by a scam.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 07:09:49 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
[/quote

I am a beginner in using Bitcoin. At first I heard about this from my sister and then I saw it on social media friends. After a year I am curious about it and after that I joined. Hopefully it will help me with this to earn in tradings just to help my family since I have no work now. Looking forward for
more experience about Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 08, 2017, 07:09:13 AM
I got to know about bitcoin from one of my friends, first I didn't believe this later on I got confidence on bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 06:55:56 AM
When I first here bitcoin I don't believe it because I never use an online forum for my money earnings and my friend started bitcoin for month and he earn money through this and he introduced it to me and even now I really confused when someone say it is so many scam but  I'm a believer so I believe that they  were wrong of what there saying to bitcoin.
Activity: 268
November 08, 2017, 06:45:17 AM
From my friends. Also, the internet.

But, come on, really. It's not that hard to miss when you're browsing the internet.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:36:23 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin through Zarfund Networking Business.I was opened to knowing more about it and i started my research.Glad I did.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
November 08, 2017, 06:30:46 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Yes,
I am a super bitcoin fan.
And i love this cryptocurrency industry very well.
I am in this space for 1 years.
I have heard about bitcoin from my friend.
And then i got better idea from articles and videos.
Activity: 14
November 08, 2017, 06:21:43 AM
First time i heard about the bitcoin from my brother,he always follows the price of the bitcoin.i asked him what is bitcoin,he explained to me. Grin
Activity: 85
November 08, 2017, 06:16:21 AM
i heard it from friends...they want me to join the story but i did not dare it...and also the hardware was to expensieve for me at the time...they were mining for a long time and selling btc when it was 40$...when they see the price now they almost start crying...so am i...because i did not have the b... to jump in...i hope i will get some profit with mining now...i started in june...i already coverd my investment...but then eth price fell and also electricity is very expencive...
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 08, 2017, 05:33:46 AM
Like all i got introduced to bitcoin through my friend that time bitcoin was not that much famous and when i told about it to my friends and family everyone thought that i am wasting my time. but today they are working with me in bitcoin through this forum and earning nicely , as the price changed the bitcoin in all life.
Activity: 110
November 08, 2017, 04:38:01 AM
I first heard bitcoin from my friend and cousin the are member of this forum. I was amaze when they told me that they earn thru bitcoin so i told them to teach me how to earn too. Luckily i got it easily and i start to earn now and i hope i will earn big like them.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2017, 03:26:00 AM
A very good friend of mine told me about bitcoin 3-4 years back when bitcoin price was just 280$ but I didn't took seriously his word about bitcoin. He was telling me to mine btc from home but I just ignored that time I was not considering btc will move like this. So I didn't mine btc now whenever I think about his advice I feel I was such a fool who missed the nice opportunity to earn lots of bitcoin as of now.
Activity: 37
November 08, 2017, 03:12:48 AM
Share the experience
I previously did not know very well about bitcoin even I am also not interested, but after seeing my brother who always play off the computer and do not always make money I got interested and soon was asking about what he did. After I found out, I started to find out about what is bitcoin. I am interested in his every day and I use it but unfortunately I just found out this year 2017 bitcoin.
Activity: 45
November 07, 2017, 11:09:50 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

It was my sister, she was asking me if i know about bitcoin. Because she just found out from our cousin that his eldest brother just bought a 30 thousand pesos worth of cellphone. And the money was from his salary in bitcoin campaign. I did not believe at first because i thought it was a scam but when my sister started recieving salary from bitcoin signature campaign i became interested and persue my bitcoin life.
That's my story.
Activity: 126
November 07, 2017, 11:04:45 PM
first I heard it as a means of payment and money laundering black market but after I searched for I know that bitcoin also has a lot of positive things.
Activity: 28
November 07, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
I learned about Bitcoin in the documentary movie in 2014. I was shocked by this opportunity for people.
I think this is the next stage of the economy.

Also i advise reading this book "The Age of Cryptocurrency" (How Bitcoin and Blockchain are Challenging the Global Economic Order). It really very interesting.
Activity: 74
November 07, 2017, 06:23:08 PM
I'm a geek when it comes to computers.
I read about Bitcoin at the beginning, tech magazine And no I didn't invest or mine Sad
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 06:20:29 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I hear about bitcoin when  my son told me about it. His classmate encourage my son to join in bounty campaign and now  he earn money and he is support his studies, now my son teach me how to post and campaign bitcoin. I really love it, I earn money now, thanks to bitcoin you are big help for me.

seems like we have similar stories my brother tolde me in a dinner and I didn't take him serious as I don't take him usually, really shame on me.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
November 07, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
I first discovered bitcoint, when my friend told me about the income she earned from bitcoint. and I'm starting to want to learn to play bitcoint
Activity: 191
November 07, 2017, 03:28:35 PM
At first I heard from one of my friends about bitcoin . he is a investor’s in bitcoin and his financial condition is so much upgraded . he told me about it & its benefits . I also google about it . I came to knew  its details . now I become a investor’s of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: