Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 95. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard about bitcoin from my Friend who's a student. The first time I heard it, it sounded like a scam and it's not legit. I was worried about him because he was so young to get scammed.but, it all changed when he showed me his wallet and how much he earned from bitcoin. So it got my attention. I found myself asking too many questions about bitcoin. He then introduced me to bitcoin and now I'm trying to give it a shot and hopefully, it will help my financial status.
Activity: 316
November 07, 2017, 02:57:38 PM
I heard the first bitcoin from Yahoo News, where someone threw away the hard drive that turned out to contain 5000 BTC. What a stunning number.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 07, 2017, 02:55:44 PM
I heard about bitcoin when i was working in an IT company and my boss there used block-chain technology and i asked about it and he then told me a great story about bitcoin and when i came home i started to do something with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
November 07, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
How did i hear bitcoin? Because of that pizza guy, back in 2010, he bought 2 pizzas for 10.000 bitcoin, i saw the news on a facebook or youtube, i forgot that detail, because i was being skeptical of anything from making money online back there after i was scammed in a HYIP, thus i didnt make a move to invest on bitcoin. And boy that was the day i regret the most hahaha. For all of us, from what i learn, try to look something new as a whole and look for a good side of it. Imagine if i did this and invest in bitcoin since that time. Haha.
O ya to add some more data, most of my friends didnt heard bitcoin till early this year where bitcoin prices increased to 1000usd, and most of them knew bitcoin from facebook or youtube, because almost all people using that two social media right now.
Activity: 340
November 07, 2017, 01:05:34 PM
first I heard bitcoin, I was not interested at all, after I saw the results obtained from bitcoin, I became interested to explore and find out about bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 12:44:19 PM
I heard it from my friends. They introduced me to bitcoin world. They gave me ideas on how to start and even helped me to step by step. I am really glad that everyone is welcomed here. Also, starting out right now is not really that hard. For me, I joined many campaigns and I learned so much. I really thank my friends for it. Until now, they are still loyal to bitcoin and bitcoin really helped us alot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
November 07, 2017, 12:43:47 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I hear about bitcoin when  my son told me about it. His classmate encourage my son to join in bounty campaign and now  he earn money and he is support his studies, now my son teach me how to post and campaign bitcoin. I really love it, I earn money now, thanks to bitcoin you are big help for me.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:41:54 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I was in a dinner with some friends 1 year ago when someone said something about it but i didnt care about what it was...Shame on me.
But 4 months ago we decided read about it in family and be a part of this.. now we are searching and reading everything about it , to be informed about everything that happens in this Criptoworld , cause our life is on that... THough it grows fast and sometimes i get lost in so many information about it..
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
November 07, 2017, 12:41:18 PM
I've read about btc for the first time on ngi forum (a netgamer italian forum), thanks to a old member of this forum too, hostfat.
Activity: 6
November 07, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
I first do not really believe about bitcoin because I have not known more about bitcoin yet.
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 07, 2017, 12:26:50 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my younger brother. He encouraged me to join with this job. But the time he told me about bitcoin I have another job to finish and I'm also busy working with it. So I don't have enough time to learn and to work on bitcoin. But now, I have managed my time wisely so I can work now on bitcoin. So happy and looking forward to learn and to earn more.
Activity: 13
November 07, 2017, 12:19:25 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I know bitcoin thanks to a video on youtube. When I saw them holding a lot of money, they said that this is their results when investing in Bitcoin
Well I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend because he was using a bitcoin and he has change his life through bitcoin so I ask him how did you buy these things so he told me that he have a bitcoin so I ask him to teach me and since I join bitcoin my life is also changed and now I have everything which was a dream for me to buy.
- I do not have a great friend like your friend, I know bitcoin through online money making forums and groups on facebook, however people in my country are quite selfish, they never guide me too much, that makes the path leading me to the knowledge about bitcoin more difficult than ever, fortunately I have overcome that
- At present, my life is quite good with bitcoin, although I do not have a great friend but I am becoming a great friend when I guide my friend earn bitcoin, he is very grateful to me, sometimes I feel quite annoying because he asked a lot of questions, but I still try to answer, I believe that today I help him, the future he may be able to help me

Thanks to you that you are spreading bitcoin anyhow.Actually, I also found bitcoin by money making website.There I found a topic name easy way to earn.I got some faucet site there and started earning bitcoin.But I saw that this income is really poor and it doesn't recover my Internet bill.So I decided to discover other ways of earning bitcoin.Then I found bitcointalk and I saw many earning option.Now I earn a good amount of BTC from this community.
I agree with you i had the same thing i just searched how to earn money easy and saw an ad from bitcoin so i started to search more about it and asked my friends about it and they told me it seems legit so i started and found this forum.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 07, 2017, 12:15:58 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I know bitcoin thanks to a video on youtube. When I saw them holding a lot of money, they said that this is their results when investing in Bitcoin
Well I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend because he was using a bitcoin and he has change his life through bitcoin so I ask him how did you buy these things so he told me that he have a bitcoin so I ask him to teach me and since I join bitcoin my life is also changed and now I have everything which was a dream for me to buy.
- I do not have a great friend like your friend, I know bitcoin through online money making forums and groups on facebook, however people in my country are quite selfish, they never guide me too much, that makes the path leading me to the knowledge about bitcoin more difficult than ever, fortunately I have overcome that
- At present, my life is quite good with bitcoin, although I do not have a great friend but I am becoming a great friend when I guide my friend earn bitcoin, he is very grateful to me, sometimes I feel quite annoying because he asked a lot of questions, but I still try to answer, I believe that today I help him, the future he may be able to help me

Thanks to you that you are spreading bitcoin anyhow.Actually, I also found bitcoin by money making website.There I found a topic name easy way to earn.I got some faucet site there and started earning bitcoin.But I saw that this income is really poor and it doesn't recover my Internet bill.So I decided to discover other ways of earning bitcoin.Then I found bitcointalk and I saw many earning option.Now I earn a good amount of BTC from this community.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 11:51:34 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 07, 2017, 10:20:01 AM
Yaeh I first heard / read about Bitcoin from my friend, then I search for articles on the internet. Now I'm a bitcoin fan, and until now I keep following the news.

I also learned about bitcoin from a friend whom I met online.  I was looking for an extra income then and then they told me about bitcoin.  Since then I make it a point that I earned a good amount of bitcoin.  It is such a great help for me and to my finaces.

I know Bitcoin only a few months, unlike you who have known him long enough  Grin Grin Grin . I'm sorry I did not know bitcoin for a long time, because now the development of bitcoin price is very remarkable.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 10:19:09 AM
One of my colleague talk about Bitcoin and it's usage ,and it's acceptability and  risk and it's fluctuated price. Beginning i get back because am afraid of  risk that held in Bitcoin.Then because of my friends force  I invested a small amount in it.He help to trade in the beginning of my Bitcoin trading , now I know how to trade it in a profitable way.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:13:58 AM
I learned bitcoin from a friend of mine. He told me that i can earn a lot of money here in bitcoin so I started doing bitcoin and he is the one who is helping and teaching me bitcoin until now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
November 07, 2017, 10:12:10 AM
Yeah im curious , my friend on facebook always post their btc trading chart and sharing their ico bounty on facebook.
I trying to ask , "whats is btc" and i trying to search at google too , and my friend tell me this forum.
Here im , i know btc from my friend , and i can earn some btc/month from this forum , i just can say thanks for my friend , when i know btc , my financial problem its more better now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 07, 2017, 10:07:57 AM
Yaeh I first heard / read about Bitcoin from my friend, then I search for articles on the internet. Now I'm a bitcoin fan, and until now I keep following the news.

I also learned about bitcoin from a friend whom I met online.  I was looking for an extra income then and then they told me about bitcoin.  Since then I make it a point that I earned a good amount of bitcoin.  It is such a great help for me and to my finaces.
Activity: 552
November 07, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Of course yes im a absolutely bitcoin fan im always giving a time for bitcoin and giving attention because bitcoin was a big help to me and to my family so that i give my full trust ang support to bitcoin. I here bitcoin when i was in college i hear this to my friend way back 2015 but  i ignored him but right now i am joining and trusting bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: