Pages:
Author

Topic: How do we get the women on board? - page 3. (Read 38370 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Am not surprised as we have more woman in cryptocurrency compared to 2017. Currently in my area and environs, I have seen increment in woman activities and participation in cryptocurrency. I know it will get better and very soon we have them more into  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:15:26 PM
Well, in reality this absence of women is not an exclusive issue of the crypto-universe. I have had the opportunity to try my luck in an endless number of online businesses, investment schemes and different technological and financial issues, and it seems that women are not very supportive of this type of issues. Therefore I think it is too much to try to find a cause within the ecosystem itself, or to blame supposed oppressive or discriminatory systems. Most women simply do not care about the topic, nor will they be interested, unless they see it translated into cash.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
No need to call poeples to this field.
Especially womens, if some one interest in cryptos they come here himself
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
October 14, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
Whats with gender equality?

For me it does not matter if i read a thread. Only quality does.

Better ask yourself what to do to bring quality back here, like before mid 2017.

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 08:37:05 PM
It is my belief that the majority of bitcoin users are males. Females, please prove me wrong through the poll.

Moving on, assuming that my belief is correct, the question is how we get them on board?
In two words: less mysogyny.

I definitely agree with this - maybe a forum dedicated to women only is a good starting point? (I'm not sure, just a suggestion)
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:04:30 PM
One of my friend is women also she invest in bitcoin actually she taught me about bitcoin so i learn from her.
She also believe thay bitcoin can help thier family, she wanted to build a small business to pursue her passion i believe that she could reach her dream.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
I am one of the females who take part on this forum and invested in crypto currencies. There are females whose into this specially those who believes in crypto currencies. I am proud to be a female crypto investor.
Activity: 145
October 12, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
Many my friend are woman interesting on bitcoin investment. They are have more patience with their investment and not easy to be panic when negative news come to market. Woman right now have good knowledge about investment including cryptocurrency

Yes, we are not fully aware that many women now are also investing in cryptocurrencies and I am sure a lot of them now already earned huge profit and this is really a big help to their family.
Activity: 700
October 12, 2018, 08:42:36 PM
Many my friend are woman interesting on bitcoin investment. They are have more patience with their investment and not easy to be panic when negative news come to market. Woman right now have good knowledge about investment including cryptocurrency
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
Are you asking the counting total of how many women's do we have in bitcoin world or crypto world? This business was anonymous, and with that its hard to know to determine if each account are female. And besides, it doesn't matter whether you are man or a woman. As long as you understanding what bitcoin or crypto is you are welcome to be part of this business community.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
October 12, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I think the best way to get women on using bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, is by teaching women how to use cryptocurrency. Women are very fragile when it comes to money and how to handle it. We should start by teaching them what is bitcoin and the bitcoin advantages, how bitcoin is decentralized, instant and cheaper global transactions, and the bitcoin network security. When then women fully understood bitcoin and how it works, hopefully, they'll hop on Cool
Activity: 147
October 12, 2018, 05:27:25 PM
We should accept bitcoins at supermarkets including grocery stores and clothing shops with a lot of discounts for those who will buy with bitcoin. This might get them to use bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
October 12, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
Great use of the polling feature, well done!

It perfectly aligns with your original post topic and adds meaningful, data driven insight that supports and proves your point.

As for getting women on board - starting talking to them about it. Have them around when you're making bitcoin transactions. And don't make it "a thing" don't say "ooh, let me show you how to do this"...just do it when you know there around and watching. The best way to get people introduced to something new is to use it a real life scenario and let their nature curiosity take over.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
October 12, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
I think the only reason is that this area of technology is interesting to most men. Although my sister is as passionate about cryptocurrencies as I am. And I would recommend earning on cryptocurrency to everyone, including women, as it is not as difficult as it may seem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
October 12, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Girls simply think that cryptos are something for nerds. But as a girl I can tell that cryptos can be very good opportunity for part time job being at home, taking care of children, husband and home; just like I do in the current moment.

So you can be said of a woman who does this in your home. it becomes one of the ways for women who have a family to fill their daily lives.

I think yes, it is better for women not to do things like this, because the obligation of the woman is to look after the child, husband, and homework. if you are looking for funds for your family, that's your duty. because men are the backbone of the family.

But I think it is better if both will have an extra income, like a woman taking care of her family while making an income over the internet, This days I am sure many of women now are doing this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
Girls simply think that cryptos are something for nerds. But as a girl I can tell that cryptos can be very good opportunity for part time job being at home, taking care of children, husband and home; just like I do in the current moment.

So you can be said of a woman who does this in your home. it becomes one of the ways for women who have a family to fill their daily lives.

I think yes, it is better for women not to do things like this, because the obligation of the woman is to look after the child, husband, and homework. if you are looking for funds for your family, that's your duty. because men are the backbone of the family.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 12, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Get the Ladies in your household interested by opening them wallets and giving them a gift. Say some Bitcoin and some ETH to start with, or some other nice token or coin you want to gift them and get them educated to watch some videos. I think we need more whales out there to start being more generous and get the ladies in by giving them a gift of crypto, also try and entice them into saving a portion of their earnings every month in crypto. Ladies we like to spend if we have spare cash, but we are also good savers as well. Start thinking about more mass adoption than Lambos, then the Lambos will come after mass adoption lol.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 06:54:43 PM
Well, in reality this absence of women is not an exclusive issue of the crypto-universe. I have had the opportunity to try my luck in an endless number of online businesses, investment schemes and different technological and financial issues, and it seems that women are not very supportive of this type of issues. Therefore I think it is too much to try to find a cause within the ecosystem itself, or to blame supposed oppressive or discriminatory systems. Most women simply do not care about the topic, nor will they be interested, unless they see it translated into cash.
copper member
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
I see no point in dividing investors into men and women. If a person invests wisely and is able to earn money, then who cares what gender it is?

Agree at any point gender doesn't matter the more people participate bitcoin the more investors to have. I dont really care abouy this what i care much is not losing in my investments.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 09, 2018, 08:31:21 PM
I am believe many woman involve in crypto industry. If we see on ICOs developers team, many woman involve on that team to grow the project success. I am believe woman are equal with man and they can compete with man in any aspect
Pages:
Jump to: