Pages:
Author

Topic: How do we get the women on board? - page 7. (Read 38370 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 04, 2012, 09:30:35 PM
men are... on average.. more technologically savvy.. bitcoin is currently an EXTREMELY technologically advanced system. Until the day comes that one can EASILY just use an online wallet and not even have to know or think about what an address, private key or any other of that non-user friendly garbage is.. bitcoin will remain a niche product geared towards those who can deal with its difficult usage
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2012, 07:57:03 PM
Why is there an "other" choice, and who are the 16 people voted it? are you neither a man nor a woman?

Quote from: pretendo
lol @ "other"

The only funny thing I see about the 'other' vote is that intuitively, the number in the above poll seems a bit high. Perhaps here it includes people trolling, or who just didn't want to vote either way.
In general there are a number of people who don't identify as male or female - or who may self-identify as one gender even though the law in their jurisdiction regards them as a different gender.
Some jurisdictions allow gender to be recorded as 'indeterminate' or equivalent wording.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 04, 2012, 01:45:41 PM
This entire thread is why there are not more woman involved with Bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2012, 01:44:53 PM
I like where your heads at, but I honestly think all you wrote are plus's once females are using bitcoin, but won't get them started.

We need a site, or company to encourage or somehow require females to use bitcoin. Once that happens, all the rest will be in place for it to rock and roll.

Females would love to use their Iphone to buy their Espresso at Starbucks with bitcoins, no small changes to keep in the pocket, and no card to drag. Imagine, just going in. Sitting down at the table, then order directly from the table through the Iphone app, and having the cofee delivered to your table in 5 mins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 04, 2012, 01:37:47 PM
lol @ "other"
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
October 04, 2012, 01:33:15 PM
Why is there an "other" choice, and who are the 16 people voted it? are you neither a man nor a woman?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 30, 2012, 10:33:37 PM
Allow me to link to the most recent post of this informative thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.828398

That's how!

~Bruno~
legendary
August 19, 2011, 12:30:20 PM
And if the woman is teaching the old school way:

I sure do like her curves!

You can tell she totally takes it to the limit in bed Smiley

It's not so much how wild she is in bed, as it is trying to hang on to her elliptic curves while modulating.
Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
August 19, 2011, 12:25:11 PM

You can tell she totally takes it to the limit in bed Smiley
legendary
August 19, 2011, 12:13:27 PM
Finally, I've come up with a solution on how to get the women on board.

Start with the premise that women listen to other women. Once women our shown the beauty of Bitcoin by another woman, the race for women to join the Bitcoin movement will be on. It'll just take one woman, with a blackboard to easily show other women how easy Bitcoin is to use.

Ah! The Quadratic Equation. How poetic!

legendary
August 18, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
How do you differentiate between sexy and slutty? 

Sexy is what you do with a feather. slutty is when you use the whole chicken.   Shocked

Sexy is talking dirty about Bitcoin while the other is using the whole bitsquirrel.

kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
August 18, 2011, 07:35:20 PM
hah yeah I wish I had a 6990 or two. 

At this point I've lost all interest in the 90 bit. I'd just be all over the idea of going halves in a tenth of what's left. You're the hot little geek girl, so you do the math.  Wink

I was never really good at math, but it almost sounds like you're trying to flirt with me.  BRB looking for a calculator...

Don't worry, I think he needs a calculator too.  That is, unless he really does want to 690 you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 112
August 18, 2011, 07:30:14 PM
It makes me mad that I can cook every girl I have ever dated under the fucking table.

Clever. You keep a little grill down there I take it? At least that way if anybody walks in, you don't get caught. Cooking her on the stove top.  Cool Ever tried eating them raw?
August 18, 2011, 07:13:28 PM
How do you differentiate between sexy and slutty? 

Sexy is what you do with a feather. slutty is when you use the whole chicken.   Shocked
August 18, 2011, 06:22:17 PM

At this point I've lost all interest in the 90 bit. I'd just be all over the idea of going halves in a tenth of what's left. You're the hot little geek girl, so you do the math.  Wink

I was never really good at math, but it almost sounds like you're trying to flirt with me.  BRB looking for a calculator...

Well try one from English class instead: So, I'm planning on getting filthy rich you see.
Now I'm still not sure how I'll get rich, but as soon as I saw your photo I knew how I could get the first part.  Tongue

Yeahhh I doubt any vendor is going to toss me some gear for flashing the camera. 

HUH? If you flash a camera I'm sure I'd have to toss my gear.

You need an agent Mouse.  Wink

If it were that easy though, I might consider it Tongue

Think bout it... bitcoin will be huge IMHO + Mouse = Hottest little bitcoiner in universe + duz geek stuff + wait... still makin stuff up... BRB.

Aaaah... that's better. Now where was I ? Oh yeah, somebody needs to be the first to wear a bitcoin bikini at some big event and do lots of hot gurl promo type stuff... and go on the bitcoin show... model and promo all these new gurli gurl retail lines. Why not get amongst it? You'd be perfickt . Ya workin ATM or what?

The material is heavy cotton (I don't think an Xray plugin would work very well), and while they're very high quality, I like my shirts a lot thinner and maybe in a Baby-T form factor. 
Musta been my imagination then. Thin is good. Thin like body paint.  Cool

And I did cut off one of the shirts into a halter-top, but I haven't taken any pics in it yet.  I'll post them here when I can get a photog to come out and shoot me.

There must be a bitcoin photog around some place but where and HM? I think shooting is a bit harsh. I'd let you off with a good spanking.

PM if you need help.  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 18, 2011, 05:17:15 PM
I am starting to doubt that you are even a woman...

It makes me mad that I can cook every girl I have ever dated under the fucking table. I am not saying women belong in the kitchen, but neither am I saying that they belong completely OUT of the kitchen. I am not sure why women think it is now ok to be completely incompetent concerning cooking and cleaning, particularly if you don't make enough to pay someone to do it for you.

I said baking, not cooking in general.  I love cooking, but I'm no pro at it.  Most everything I know I've learned from Alton Brown's shows.

Fair enough. Baking isn't all that important, but it is the most delicious. I have been making a bunch of baklava lately. It's so much work, but when you bust it out at a gathering, it impresses the skirts. Next up is medicated baklava. I have held off because it will be super hard to control dosage because it takes a friggin' pound of butter and I don't want people having panic attacks.

I learned how to cook and bake watching my mom. It is kind of sad, our generation is fucked. They'll be eating McDonald's till the day they die because they don't know how to feed themselves. My original point still stands; women (and men, for that matter) should go to greater lengths to learn how to cook, though I am not too sure about Alton. All I can say is Sakai Sakai Sakai!!!! Iron Chef Japan is the place to learn.

My ex-wife was Greek, so I know how labor intense it is to make baklava. But not as labor intense as making kugelis of which I learned to make from my grandmother.

I have never had it, but wikipedia makes it sound fucking delicious...

Kugelis (also bulvių plokštainis, the lexically correct non-foreign name, literally "flat potato dish" or banda - a dialecticism frequent especially in Dzūkija region) is a baked potato pudding that is a Lithuanian national dish. The main ingredients are potatoes, bacon, milk, onions, and eggs. It may be spiced with salt, black pepper, bay leaves, and/or marjoram. It is usually eaten with apple sauce, lingonberry preserve, sour cream, or crumbled fried fat—from white bacon (spirgai) or pork.[1]

Similar dishes are the German kugel and Belarusian potato babka.[1]

I want some sauerkraut.
legendary
August 18, 2011, 05:09:56 PM

It makes me mad that I can cook every girl I have ever dated under the fucking table. I am not saying women belong in the kitchen, but neither am I saying that they belong completely OUT of the kitchen. I am not sure why women think it is now ok to be completely incompetent concerning cooking and cleaning, particularly if you don't make enough to pay someone to do it for you.

I said baking, not cooking in general.  I love cooking, but I'm no pro at it.  Most everything I know I've learned from Alton Brown's shows.

Fair enough. Baking isn't all that important, but it is the most delicious. I have been making a bunch of baklava lately. It's so much work, but when you bust it out at a gathering, it impresses the skirts. Next up is medicated baklava. I have held off because it will be super hard to control dosage because it takes a friggin' pound of butter and I don't want people having panic attacks.

I learned how to cook and bake watching my mom. It is kind of sad, our generation is fucked. They'll be eating McDonald's till the day they die because they don't know how to feed themselves. My original point still stands; women (and men, for that matter) should go to greater lengths to learn how to cook, though I am not too sure about Alton. All I can say is Sakai Sakai Sakai!!!! Iron Chef Japan is the place to learn.

My ex-wife was Greek, so I know how labor intense it is to make baklava. But not as labor intense as making kugelis of which I learned to make from my grandmother.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 18, 2011, 04:56:46 PM

Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
August 18, 2011, 04:50:11 PM
Allow me to clarify this issue: Women Cook ~ Girls Bake ~ Men BBQ ~ Boys Eat

Yah well, I'm not really into a lot of typical girl stuff Smiley
legendary
August 18, 2011, 04:44:03 PM

I said baking, not cooking in general.  I love cooking, but I'm no pro at it.  Most everything I know I've learned from Alton Brown's shows.

Allow me to clarify this issue: Women Cook ~ Girls Bake ~ Men BBQ ~ Boys Eat

Pages:
Jump to: